What's new

Server updates 4/16: Magic Lamps event start and other changes!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 4/16 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Start of the In-Game Event - Magic Lamps [LINK]
  • Halved the requirements of Red Dragon Spinal Ridge in the Berserk Red Dragon weapon crafts.
  • Bubble Mount's сooldown changed to 5 minutes.
  • Changed the design of the Lapis Fae Wing glider.
    Lapis Fae Wing glider new.jpg
  • Changed Ganesha mount zoom.
  • Fixed multiple freezes issues.
  • Blueberry Seeds, Beech Saplings, Vanilla Seeds, Black Pepper Seeds, and Chestnut Saplings were added to the Farmer Merchant's Cushion.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Oof Sparkle, how can you torture me showing my Orchidna's Snakeskin Shroud costume in that glider preview. . . It's one of my favorite and we didn't get it in 3.0 :/

Hey uhm, since the restart? I've not been able to see people targeting me (such as their health bar lighting up). My wife has the same issue, is this a bug?

Hey uhm, since the restart? I've not been able to see people targeting me (such as their health bar lighting up). My wife has the same issue, is this a bug?
Something with your settings. When you are in game press Ctrl V.

I tried that and cycled through the options with no change. If anyone knows the exact option in the settings I can try look for that

I tried that and cycled through the options with no change. If anyone knows the exact option in the settings I can try look for that
Try reversing everything to default. Go settings and press "Default UI".

I've also been having the issues with the health bars/name tags flickering/disabling and constantly have to cycle Ctrl V since the update.

Back