What's new

Server updates 4/2: Login Tracker update and Fixes related to recent global version update.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 4/2 at 7 am.
Duration time - 1 hour.

List of updates:
  • Halcyona’s Battle of the Golden Plains event timers were fixed. Event will start at the set in 3.0 time. Automatic in-game events time info can be found HERE.
  • Max possible FoV increased from 100 to 150. (Edit: Due to the system error change didn't upload to CDN properly. Due to it we'll have it applied with the next restart)
  • Old Christmas freighters and haulers players had on hands were updated to 3.5 versions. Players will now be able to use them in crafts again.
  • Hasla's Forgotten Memories workbench was returned back to Hasla.
  • Additional Hasla Kingdom Manufactory Workbenches were added to Mirage Isle.
  • Missing Thunderwing Alchemy Workbenches were returned back to the game.
  • Fixed localization errors.
  • Several server optimization and stability improvements were made.
  • Removed old crafts that required Gilda Dust.
  • Fixed a bug when Wind Sealstone couldn't be used in Wind Circle in Watermist, Rockborne.
  • Updated Login Tracker rewards.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what's up to deal with speed hackers.
We don't recommend to break the rules by speed hacking as in that case you can be automatically banned in game or reported by other players and as a result, banned.

The new Login Track/Calendar rewards make no sense at all.... Bound hereafter stones whaaat(39 bound hereafter at the end of month, gg)? 21rst day login Siege Captain's Mail whaaat? Forgive my french, but who da fuk needs 3day-expiring shit? (sorry for frenching).
Why get rid of abyssal crystals? Even the library index....
I honestly do not get the logic with this login tracker... Cause at this stage of the server, the rewards are questionable
upload_2019-4-2_15-43-17.png

Last edited:
I think you might've accidentally increased max fps to 150 instead of the fov, because that is still at 100.

Due to the system error change related to FoV didn't upload to CDN properly. Due to it we'll have it applied with the next restart.

@Zenjirr Login tracker will now be changed every month, so players will receive a bit different items every month.

@Zenjirr Login tracker will now be changed every month, so players will receive a bit different items every month.
It's great that the tracker will be rotated, but I feel hereafter stones (especially bound ones) should not be in a server running this long already. Also 21rst day reward is like a slap in the face... Ty for logging and playing this long, here u go, get this useless costume after ur 21 days of dedication and delete it from the inventory.

Not only are the hereafter stones unnecessary, but the Worker's Compensations in it are the Worker's Comps that have a 12 hour cooldown timer and not the ones that come with the Labor Stipend. Is that intended as well?

Not only are the hereafter stones unnecessary, but the Worker's Compensations in it are the Worker's Comps that have a 12 hour cooldown timer and not the ones that come with the Labor Stipend. Is that intended as well?
Yes, it's intended. To remove a cooldown you need to use Thirsty Worker's Flask. Many players have such items in their chests and storage and will not have a chance to use them. Some more Thirsty Worker's Flasks will be added to the game later as well.

"but the Worker's Compensations in it are the Worker's Comps that have a 12 hour cooldown timer and not the ones that come with the Labor Stipend."

They say twelve hour cooldown on the tracker but the one I recieved had no cooldown

"but the Worker's Compensations in it are the Worker's Comps that have a 12 hour cooldown timer and not the ones that come with the Labor Stipend."

They say twelve hour cooldown on the tracker but the one I recieved had no cooldown

Ah, maybe the tooltip was just leftover. Because I could've sworn in 3.0 they removed the functionality from the Thirsty Worker's Flask (hence why it now vendors for a gold instead of some copper like it used to) to make way for the Labor Stipend.

You received it prior server restart when calendar hasn't been updated yet.

While I do like that login trackers will change each month, I'm also disappointed to see bound hereafters, 12 hour labor pots, and a 3 day costume instead of something long term useful like the 3 Abyssal Crystals :/

You received it prior server restart when calendar hasn't been updated yet.
Ahh ok,

Also thirtsy workers flasks where removed from live at some point, I forget which update but is that going to happen sometime after you reintroduce them? so we dont have them, we have them, we dont have them kind of thing?

Since this update Malwarebytes thinks the game is malware and I can't even create an exception for it. I had to remove Malwarebytes to play the game. Also it constantly disconnects me while fishing or if I leave for a bathroom break or anything now. That really sucks because the login takes longer now.

Since this update Malwarebytes thinks the game is malware and I can't even create an exception for it. I had to remove Malwarebytes to play the game. Also it constantly disconnects me while fishing or if I leave for a bathroom break or anything now. That really sucks because the login takes longer now.

Because of the updated client protection, some anti-virus programs can delete some of the client files without any notifications. To avoid problems with client download and installation, we advise you to add a folder with the client to the exceptions.
Your anti-virus keeps scanning the game and intrude into its work, that is causing the disconnects and slow game load for you when you login or port to another zone.

We also recommend to do a Repair to fix possible errors in the files. Prior doing a repair, remove file "client.version".

Back