What's new

Server updates 4/23: KrFont option addition and other changes!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 4/23 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Added a KrFont option to the game. To enable it go Screen--> use Korean fonts.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Music skill icon removal on Seawhip Speedboat and Seaskimmer Speedboat when player used Open Hood skill.
  • Auroria Lord's Serendipity Stone сraft is moved from Declaration Workbench to Territory Workbench.
  • Whalesong Specialty Workbench and Golden Ruins Specialty Workbench are added.
  • Fixed several localization errors.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

Last edited:
Try to optimize the game, my anti virus detected a malware in game launcher, deleted the file i had to reinstall the game, and after that i have issues with rendering graphics and loading screens, take forever to load. Before everything is fine, i try other games all is fine, is just here that i got this issues.

Why is the Red Dragon Lantern decoration in the cash shop "Binds on Pickup"?

PS. Even the costumes are "binds on pickup", but i mean thats understandable cause thats a costume and u can image them onto something else and trade.

Why is the Red Dragon Lantern decoration in the cash shop "Binds on Pickup"?

PS. Even the costumes are "binds on pickup", but i mean thats understandable cause thats a costume and u can image them onto something else and trade.

The majority of the cosmetics, like costumes or decor from the marketplace binds on pick up. If you want to gift it to somebody, use a gift button under the item in marketplace.

Ok thank you for the help, for log in and pay taxes from my lands i dont need fast loading screens and rendering graphics like i had before, i just see floating names running around, in pvp when i see a dude im already dead that is not fun at all.

Your issue is nothing at all to do with game optimisation. Nothing had changed before your av had deleted the launcher file.

Your issue comes from the problem that your avs realtime protection will not allow the game engine to read from it until the real time protection systems scans and validates it.
This occurs everytime the launcher tries reading from it.
New entities loading, traveling to new zones, everything

Your issue is nothing at all to do with game optimisation. Nothing had changed before your av had deleted the launcher file.

Your issue comes from the problem that your avs realtime protection will not allow the game engine to read from it until the real time protection systems scans and validates it.
This occurs everytime the launcher tries reading from it.
New entities loading, traveling to new zones, everything

So what i can do?

The only working solution I have found was to completely and totally uninstall McAfee from my computer, and run at risk.
Try Avira instead. It's a world known anti-virus and, as far as I know, doesn't lead to any problems when game is running with it installed and active.

Back