What's new

Server updates 5/25: Erenor Weapon, Armor and Accessories XP requirements changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png

Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 5/25 at 1:30 pm.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • XP requirements for Erenor T2 armor and weapon reduced by 30%.
  • Erenor Accessories (Necklace/Earring/Ring) also receives 30% XP reduction to match other Erenor items cost.

hello
I wonder if I can add a suitable activity time for Chinese players,About the abyss, playing Octopus
I have some friends who want to participate in this activity, but time is not very friendly to Asian players :( :(

hello
I wonder if I can add a suitable activity time for Chinese players,About the abyss, playing Octopus
I have some friends who want to participate in this activity, but time is not very friendly to Asian players :( :(
HOLY SHIT A GIANTA PANDA, if a giant panda is asking it, there is no way to denied it

Heya, will there be a quest update to make the first dozen main quests streamlined like in AA:U, allowing you to quickly grind out gear/exp until 4k GS?

Heya, will there be a quest update to make the first dozen main quests streamlined like in AA:U, allowing you to quickly grind out gear/exp until 4k GS?
The update you are speaking about is from 6.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back