What's new

Server updates 7/20: New Custom Decor, New Custom Inventory Chests and other changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you​

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 7/20 at 7 am.​
Duration time - 40 minutes.​

List of updates:
  • New type of Inventory storage chest is added – Gear Chest. It allows you to store up to 100 gear pieces (weapon, armor, accessories). Can be found in Marketplace --> Main –> Recommended.​
  • New craft is added to the Carpentry Workbench (Special Materials –> Pocket Storage): Wrapped Gear Chest.
    All Wrapped Pocket Storage items remain character bound, but wrapped version of the item can be moved from inventory to warehouse. Only empty Storage can be wrapped!​
  • Marketplace quests from 28-Day scrolls now count towards the series of "Brilliant Improver" achievements.​
  • A number of plants was turned into decor. Trees have 3 size options. Details [LINK]. Full list of new plants decor items:​
    • Decorative Cherry Tree​
    • Decorative Aspen Tree​
    • Decorative Palm Tree​
    • Decorative Bamboo Tree​
    • Decorative Hornbeam Tree​
    • Decorative Pumpkin​
    • Decorative Sunflower​
    • Decorative Lavender​
    • Decorative Lotus​
    • Rose Bush​
    • Rose Arch​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Last edited:
Can you reduce the collision on the decor items. Its near impossible to place them next to houses or any other objects already there.
The trees and flower decor items.

Last edited:
Can you reduce the collision on the decor items. Its near impossible to place them next to houses or any other objects already there.

So far i've tried...

Cherry Tree: Took several failed attempts, but by some miracle was finally able to place it near the border of my Beanstalk House.
Aspen Tree: So far unable to place it anywhere i wanted it, around a house, or even in open spaces around my Beanstalk House.
Lotus Flower: Unable to place it close to anything.
Rose Bush: Beautiful flowers! Finally found a place for them, but not against a fence where i planned to put them, because of collision.
Lavender Flower: These are perfect, was able to bunch them against each other and against my pool.

Darklich tried placing the Hornbeam Tree in several places around his Beanstalk House and it wouldn't let him. He tried some other properties also but was unable to fit it anywhere.

Is there a way to remove the collision from the tree tops/branches?
And can all the flowers work like the lavender and be bunched up?

Edit: By "collision" i mean overlapping with other objects.

Last edited:
I was going to comment this, wondering what I was doing wrong cause the hornbeam tree fits nowhere. Waiting for a solution, I really loved the idea of trees as decor 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back