What's new

Server updates 7/28: New Outfit Chest in Mirage, New decor from Thunderwing Titan, Violent Maelstrom arena boats updates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png

Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 7/28 at 7 am.​
Duration time - 40 minutes.​

List of updates:
  • Violent Maelstrom naval arena updates [LINK]:
    • Teams on arena are renamed to "Red Griffin" and "Blue Dragon" and are given their own logo.​
    • Speedboats are dyed to the new teams colors and also get team logo on.​
  • Each time Thunderwing Titan is killed, it will drop one of the following custom decor items:
    • Titan's Talon Furniture​
    • Titan's Pinion Furniture​
    • Thunderwing Titan Daggers Furniture​
    • Titan's Pain Furniture​
    • Titan's Fury Furniture​
    • Titan's Sorrow Furniture​
    • Titan's Will Furniture
      Thunderwing Titan decor.jpg
  • Worker's Outfit Chest is added to the Mirage Isle main building. You can find the following Outfits there:
    • Miner's Outfit​
    • Alchemist's Outfit​
    • Chef's Outfit​
    • Craftsman's Leather​
    • Farmer's Outfit​
    • Gatherer's Outfit​
    • Rancher's Outfit​
    • Tailor's Outfit​
    • Woodcutter's Outfit​
  • Other updates:
    • Uhlant is slightly moved from his usual position in Airain Rock. He will no longer be affected by a peace zone from Ragula.​
    • Glittering Experience Tonic is removed from the loot drops.​
    • Tainted Jewel is removed from Auroria Lord's Serendipity Stone craft recipe.​
    • Vyrava's Fragment is removed from Fierce Vyrava loot pack as item has fallen out of favor for daily use.​
    • Haunted Obsidian will no longer drop from Cunning Field Root and Sunbathing Field Root as item has fallen out of favor for daily use.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

^ This. The vyrava packs were a fun income and by no means low-risk. I dont understand why they were originally removed besides not wanting players to make gold. Its hardly like the mobs that drop the fragments are plentiful so supply of mats is always relatively low.

Vyrava's Fragment is an outdated drop that is not used in any packs crafts for quite some time already. All we are doing with this update is removing useless drop, so players wouldn't need to do extra actions themselves by deleting this item each time they receive it.

The pack was removed in the last patch. At the time you said re-adding the pack would be considered after the patch.

I'd re-state the fact that the game is absolutely horrible for players starting out but at this point we've flogged the dead horse into a fine pink paste so i'm just going to sit back and watch the world burn.

Auroria packs are not planned to be re-added back. There are already many profitable activities in game for both old and new players that are just starting out, and Auroria Packs were not really the new players activity.

ill never understand this "fallen out of favour" shit lol
unless there was a vote by the community or we were asked if anyone still did those packs idk how they would fall out of favour

what am i gonna do with my shards n shit lol yall really want us to be broke and buy credits

atleast give me lc LOL

ill never understand this "fallen out of favour" shit lol
unless there was a vote by the community or we were asked if anyone still did those packs idk how they would fall out of favour

It's just the standard tool tip from retail ArcheAge to basically describe any old item players still owned in their inventory or warehouse, when it got removed at a new patch.

However, here on AR the items often didn't get removed (edit: as drops), hence the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back