What's new

Server updates 7/30: Poseidon Shroudlight & Sheet Music changes, as well as other updates!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 7/30 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Poseidon Shroudlight is getting several changes:
    • Can now be used by anyone, not only the owner.
    • Increased Phase 1 (hides current location from telescopes and compasses) buff duration from 240 sec to 300 sec.
  • Violent Maelstrom naval arena changes:
    • Sea Lord Crate and Gladiator Gift Crate provided as the achievements reward will now provide Maelstrom coin instead of Sea Wolf's Coin.
    • Quest "New Horizons" no longer fails after it's completed even if you visit arena again prior turning it in to NPC and lose.​
  • Sheet Music changes:
    • Sheet Music supports up to 6 melodies simultaneously.​
    • Line limit in music sheet (max lines in music edit box) increased to 120. This change will fix the issue with big numbers of characters when editing the song in a text editing program and then pasting it back in reduce the limit that can be entered.​
  • Credit boxes icons were changed. They now have different frames colors (grades) and icons. It was done to help players avoid mistakes while purchasing them from marketplace, auction house and other players.
    credit boxes.png
  • Clubhead Spore Bundle is added to the Improved Pumpkinhead.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

Sheet Music changes:
  • Line limit in music sheet (max lines in music edit box) increased to 120. This change will fix the issue with big numbers of characters when editing the song in a text editing program and then pasting it back in reduce the limit that can be entered.​
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!!!
6 simultaneous tracks!
Two updates back-to-back for artistry music! O.O

TY :)

Can we get a feature that lets the raid leader be an orchestrator of sorts & sync play music for the entire band? that'd be great
I know you guys have said that it is not possible before but maybe few months down the line? pretty please? :p
'dream

• Sheet Music changes:

thanks for this <3​

Why are there new lunarites in the box that cannot be used? It is lunarite that corresponds with all the gems available in the loyalty shop. They are useless as lunarite because there is no recipe for it.

Example:
crafts.jpg

Hm, I see now what you mean.
We'll exchange those items that don't have crafts at Handicraft Kiln to other relevant items that are available there, with the next server restart. I'll post a list with items names we'll exchange them to a bit later today.

Received from the current box items will be exchanged with the next server restart in the following way:

Superior Gale Lunarite: Wrath --> Superior Gale Lunarite: Torrent
Superior Gale Lunarite: Serenity -->Superior Gale Lunarite: Consolation
Superior Gale Lunarite: Mercy --> Superior Gale Lunarite: Tempest
Superior Gale Lunarite: Destruction --> Superior Gale Lunarite: Breakthrough
Superior Gale Lunarite: Harbinger --> Superior Gale Lunarite: Clash

Btw, idk where to put this, but I noticed at some point a lot of wild plants got removed, for example in Two Crowns, was there a reason for this? I always went around there to farm everything but when I got back from holiday most of it has been removed it seems. @Sparkle

Btw, idk where to put this, but I noticed at some point a lot of wild plants got removed, for example in Two Crowns, was there a reason for this? I always went around there to farm everything but when I got back from holiday most of it has been removed it seems. @Sparkle
If something was removed, it's only because game updated from 3.0 to 3.5. But we made no changes related to the wild plants during 3.5.

If something was removed, it's only because game updated from 3.0 to 3.5. But we made no changes related to the wild plants during 3.5.

Okay, interesting, because then before 3.5 there was many more plants in the wild than on live iirc, and now it's significantly less. In Two Crowns there used to be narcissus, sunflower, turmeric, pepper, saffron, poppy,thistle,alongside the road towards Halcyona, those are all gone :c Used to be a good hub to farm for [Scented Leaf].

Thanks for your reply!

Back