Server restart at 7 am 11/16!
Server will be off for restart on 11/16 at 7 AM. This is a server restart focused on fixing certain 6.1 issues.
- Thunderwing Titan spawn conditions have been improved in the following manner:
- Quest Points: 1000 → 3000 points
- Mob Kills: 5 → 15 points
- Player Kills: 1 → 10 points
- Guild Banks have been added to Personal Depots in castles.
- Maximum amount of people who can exile per week has been lowered by 50%.
- Judge's Longing stack size has been increased to 1000.
- Leftover old Auroria housing teleports have been removed as the houses no longer exist.
- Fixed the instances of Korean text appearing in EHM elite skills, Black Dragon skills and weapons.
- Auroria Mineral Water Pump and Auroria Twilight Sapling crafts now need 5 Territory Coins instead of 10.
- Homecoming Warriors + Shadows Revealed Tickets have been extended by 2 weeks to account for an issue with associated quests.
- Custom Chapter 32, Quest 8 "Puppeteers": The hovering platform, the portal and the quest marker have been moved a bit more north to not confuse players.
- Custom Chapter 32, Quest 11 "Protect the Diamond Shores": Adjusted the position for the bat spawns.
- Custom Chapter 33, Quest 17 "Alliance: Order of Nui": Fixed an issue with a missing platform.
- The "Welcome Home! Step 14" custom quest now requires killing Hiram Wolves in the Fall of Hiram City instance instead.
- Fixed an issue with the "Farm Cart Upgrade" quest where the upgrade could vanish after the quest completion.
- Disabled the following outdated quests: "Support Nuimari", "Support Heedmar", "Support Marcala", "Support the Calmlands", "Support Exeloch", "Support Sungold Fields".
- The "Freshwater Fisherman" achievement has been re-enabled.
- In-game boutique updated [LINK]
We apologize for the inconvenience!