What's new

Server updates 8/13: Regrade notifications, Whisper sound, Drop of some items and other changes!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 8/13 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.​

List of updates:
  • Successful regrade notifications changed to be optional.
    If you don't want to see successful regrade notifications go Options --> Game Settings --> Game Info ---> Hide successful regrade notifications (at the very bottom).​
  • Added a received whisper sound notification option. It's automatically enabled.
    If you want to disable it go Options --> Sound Settings --> Disable whisper sound (at the very bottom).​
  • List of seeds and saplings is systematized.​
  • Increased drop rate from some mobs groups of the following items:​
    • Possessed Topaz​
    • Bone Chip​
    • Forbidden Spellgem​
    • Shadow Orb​
    • Haunted Obsidian​
    • Tainted Jewel​
    • Ritual Aquamarine​
    • Sulfur Crystal​
    • Mercury Solution​
    • Brine Flakes​
    • Dense Lead​
  • Relic Merchant on the West side in Diamond Shores moved closer to the Automatic Cannons.​
  • Fixed the arena bug that caused players to spawn under arena if they don't dismount their mounts prior accepting the arena invite.​
  • Fixed a Violent Maelstrom arena bug that lead to the boats sometimes to spawn on a base pier.
  • Red team speedboats position on Violent Maelstrom arena was changed to faces the arena side, not the base side.
  • Fixed the Hero's Chests grades bug. Grades were 1 level lower than described, however chests loot was correct.​
  • Fixed a Bag Tabs visual bug. Sometimes if you activate a bag tab and move items to the warehouse or to the auction house, other items had duplicated icons.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

Last edited:
Hi Sparkle,

I was wondering what happened to the [vehicle upgrade device]. It seems they disappeared from the marketplace since the update that added the [professional-engineer license].

I bought them from marketplace way back when I crafted my Redwood Roadster, because it was a lot cheaper than from General Merchant.

If one would want to create the s200 from scratch instead of upgrading an old car, they are now forced to spend 3k in gold instead of 500 credits, which atm is about 750g.

Can you either bring back the [vehicle upgrade device] or normalise this recipe so it also uses [professional-engineer license]?

Thank you for your time.

upload_2019-8-13_10-17-0.png

Edit: been seeing multiple people asking about this, so it's an active topic on the server.

Vehicle upgrade device can be purchased from the General Merchant. It was never available in the marketplace. The item that was available is Vehicle Upgrade Ticket. It was changed to Professional-engineer license with 3.5 release. Vehicle Upgrade Ticket is no longer available in any crafts.

You could buy Vehicle Upgrade, but only Ticket not a Device. Device was never in the marketplace, at least on our server.

Back