What's new

Server updates 8/20: Daru Grand Mission event start, French language option and more!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 8/20 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Daru Grand Mission event start [LINK]
  • A list of lanterns work was changed to stay on when player turns them on (same way as a majority of lanterns currently work on our server):
    • Red Dragon Lantern
    • Snow Table
    • Hereafter Cake Table
    • Princess's Sconce
    • Princess's Table Lamp
    • Princess's Floor Lamp
  • French language option is added in game and launcher.​
  • Melee Attack bonus from Ranged Rogue arena buff decreased to +250.​
  • Fixed bug with some of the skills cooldown on arenas: Sparring Arena 1x1, Skirmish Arena 3x3, Gladiator Arena.​
  • Fixed Hello Kitty Roadster description error.​
  • Fixed Erenor Shoes synthesis effects list, that previously had Intelligence listed twice and Spirit not listed.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

I'm happy for the Princess Sconce change, I've got big murals outside my house that I'm tired of having to light up every time someone visits or I need pictures.

Database has crashed. Due to it maintenance starts 20 minutes earlier than announced. Will inform you as soon as server is online.

Database has crashed. Due to it maintenance starts 20 minutes earlier than announced. Will inform you as soon as server is online.

Shame it started 20min early but still lasts 30min longer than original end time now, and counting xD

Hope you're done soon!

Shame it started 20min early but still lasts 30min longer than original end time now, and counting xD
Hope you're done soon!
Windows updates are taking too much time and delaying servers start. As soon as updates are completed and servers are up for players to login, I'll have it posted. Approx 15 mins more.

Back