What's new

Server updates 8/23: Titan's Attack event start, Infusions inventory chest update, New item to hide Erenor Wings, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 8/23 at 7 am.
Estimated maintenance time: 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Events:
    • Titan's Attack event start [LINK]
    • Blue Salt Festival Festival Zone will be removed. Don’t forget to spend your Festival Coins by the end of 8/22!​
    • Summer Season Preparation and Summer Fashion game mini-event end.​
  • Other Updates:
    • "100-Slot Infusions Chest" renamed to "Equipment Enchancement Chest". Now except of infusions, a number of other items can be added to it: Awakening Scrolls, Tempers, Charms, etc. Allowed categories: Synthesis Materials, Awakening Materials, Enchancement Materials.​
  • Marketplace:
    • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]
    • A number of items added to the Marketplace Permanently [LINK]
      • Windmage Grimoire: Allows you to hide Erenor Wings from Erenor Set for 7 days. Disposable item. Using another Grimoire while under the effect of the current one will remove the effect earlier.​
      • Grand Windmage Grimoire: Allows you to hide Erenor Wings from Erenor Set for 21 day. Disposable item. Using another Grimoire while under the effect of the current one will remove the effect earlier.​

Hi hi, there's items like the one below that do not have the category "Enhancement Materials" while they work the same way as their "lower" counter parts. Can the category "Talisman" therefore also be added to the Equipment Enhancement Chest? Thank you in advance!

1661248338031.png

Hi hi, there's items like the one below that do not have the category "Enhancement Materials" while they work the same way as their "lower" counter parts. Can the category "Talisman" therefore also be added to the Equipment Enhancement Chest? Thank you in advance!

View attachment 18792
Category Talisman includes many items. If there are some tempers that were out of our attention but you think should be allowed into that chest as well, please provide items names and IDs.

lesser tempering charm - ID 46026
bound resplendent solar temper - ID 48521
bound resplendent lunar temper - ID 48522

also still have a few "fallen out of favor" tempering charms that can be crafted into other types, but I'll just hold on to those until I know which ones I wanna craft, I doubt many have those still.

I don't suppose you'll take another look at making higher stacks for cloak synthesis items? I, and I assume others as well, wait for a better moment to use them and this storage chest is getting rather full now to justify keeping them at 100 only. Atm I use resources for many other things instead of maxing out my cloak exp to 100%.... I might end up selling them to vendor instead at this rate.

lesser tempering charm - ID 46026
bound resplendent solar temper - ID 48521
bound resplendent lunar temper - ID 48522

also still have a few "fallen out of favor" tempering charms that can be crafted into other types, but I'll just hold on to those until I know which ones I wanna craft, I doubt many have those still.

I don't suppose you'll take another look at making higher stacks for cloak synthesis items? I, and I assume others as well, wait for a better moment to use them and this storage chest is getting rather full now to justify keeping them at 100 only. Atm I use resources for many other things instead of maxing out my cloak exp to 100%.... I might end up selling them to vendor instead at this rate.
Ok, that 3 mentioned items will be added.
As for your another question, that are not meant to be stored in bulks - either slowly use them or dispose of them if you don't need those.

It seems epic weapon tempering charms can't be placed in it either, that might be a worthy addition. I would also recommend unopened temper packs both bound and unbound, and all synthium shards, as they tend to take up space needlessly when they all seem like they should live in the infusion chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back