What's new

Server updates 8/6: Ancient Daru Relic event start, Guild EXP requirements, Kraken Ink changes, etc

• Details:
    • If guild doesn't obtain required amount of EXP within 1 week (from Monday till Sunday), guild is going to be removed from the Ranking list for the next week. If guild gains needed amount next week - it returns back to the Ranking list.​
    • Guild needs to gain the following amount of EXP within a week if it wants to stay in the Ranking list next week:
      • level 1 - 500 EXP​
      • level 2 - 1000 EXP​
      • level 3 - 1500 EXP​
      • level 4 - 2000 EXP​
      • level 5 - 2500 EXP​
      • level 6 - 3000 EXP​
      • level 7 - 3500 EXP​
      • level 8 - 4000 EXP​

More details on this change can be found in the custom part of 3.5 Patch notes [LINK]

You telling me that this whole time it didn't do anything :D and that we been sinking resources that we didn't need to :D

You telling me that this whole time it didn't do anything :D and that we been sinking resources that we didn't need to :D

I havent been doing more than usual, just do my dailies :') and no it wasn't for nothing if you did do more cuz you can use exp to buy shit when the bank etc come out!

Not everyone in the thread was even PN, and you and your entire guild don't even go to kraken and have never showed up.
Why waste so much time at content to end up with nothing because we have maybe 2 warships in the guild at most, and many players who aren't skilled or don't like water combat? Why struggle for hours to maybe get a drop when we can go farm or do other content that feels more rewarding for more people involved?

I think its a fine change personally. Its not like inc sac is the only reason people go to kraken... its almost like it drops cool weapons and a glider too. Plus the extra sacs in rotation would help the market, and spread more gold around. Works for me.

When the west did try to contest kraken thereby helping PN2 they got back stabbed by them. What exactly are people supposed to go and fight for? We did not get anything for it except a repair bill/note. same with the east that were helping PN1. You have the most geared people on the server in the player nations who (just like on live) lock everything down. All of the castles, the content, everything. The gear imbalance is real. And just like on live, if people do not have a reasonable chance to compete they will leave the game.

Reactions: Ade
I havent been doing more than usual, just do my dailies :') and no it wasn't for nothing if you did do more cuz you can use exp to buy shit when the bank etc come out!

OH, I didn't think of it that way! Thanks.
Always a bright side :)

Now that this has been out for a week or so, I think we can revisit this topic and ask ourselves: Can you just imagine being that much of a beta *** that you'd whine about not having anyone to fight you in PVP, then dominating more and more content and suppressing everyone that isn't their own faction all because you can't corner a market of an item anymore? Can you imagine being that much of a complete turd in a video game? Because every single Luscas and Abyssal Attack, it's just non-stop PN2 bringing numbers to this event, then complaining they have no one else to fight them. I just can't imagine being that much of a little ***.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that this has been out for a week or so, I think we can revisit this topic and ask ourselves: Can you just imagine being that much of a beta cuck that you'd whine about not having anyone to fight you in PVP, then dominating more and more content and suppressing everyone that isn't their own faction all because you can't corner a market of an item anymore? Can you imagine being that much of a complete turd in a video game? Because every single Luscas and Abyssal Attack, it's just non-stop PN2 bringing numbers to this event, then complaining they have no one else to fight them. I just can't imagine being that much of a little bitch.

For real...i say let PN complain, when they get bored, and they already are, they will leave and then we can go out and do it...even though I wont be staying no longer than a hour because forget fighting over a tentacle monster...if I wanted to go see tentacle's...well...I know where to go ;)

Just came back to say that this was a brilliant change to the Ink Sacs.
They sell for 20-25K on the AH and Kraken alone drops 7. I'd say that is a win-win for everyone. More gold for PN and cheaper Ink Sacs for those not looking to join the toxicity that PNs are.

Back