What's new

Server updates 9/22: Fishing Rods Skins, Magic Defense Erenor Shield, New Music Disc and other updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 9/22 at 7 am.​
Duration time - 40 minutes.​

List of updates:
  • Thunderwing Titan receives the following changes:
    • Player Nation will now be able to summon only the Thunderwing horn that corresponds with previously built PN tower.​
    • During the Thunderwing Call and Charged Thunderwing Call stages players will no longer be able to summon Mailboxes or Warehouses within a radius of 15m from the horn.​
  • Magic Defense Erenor Shield is now available in game. New crafts are added:
    • Craft Erenor Shield (M.Def craft is similar to P.Def).​
    • Recraft Erenor Shield (P. Def) into Erenor Shield (M. Def). Grade will remain, but current level XP will be reset and new random Synthesis Effects will be applied. Recraft will require 1 Ipnysh Sunlight Blessing.​
    • Recraft Erenor Shield (M. Def) into Erenot Shield (P. Def). Grade will remain, but current level XP will be reset and new random Synthesis Effects will be applied. Recraft will require 1 Ipnysh Sunlight Blessing.​
  • Kraken's Cultist (Ch21 quest 25) receives the following changes:
    • It now spawns at 2:30 pm instead of 2:00 pm. Spawn days are still Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.​
    • Kraken's Cultist and everyone attacking it in 50m radius will no longer be affected by Abyssal Curse debuff.​
    • Kraken's Cultist's HP reduced from 3.3 mil to 2 mil.​
    • Increased received by Kraken’s Cultist damage by 75%.​
  • Corrected the description of Drop Back (mist). Correct leap forward distance is 8m.​
  • Experia Patch can now be gathered only the player who planted it. If planted in wild, anyone can still uproot it.​
  • Now when Azazel and Abbadon skill "Soulshatter" is used, player receives "Shattered Soul" debuff that doesn't allow to repeat this skill within the next minute (time of the skill cooldown). Previously, in some cases, players could avoid cooldown.​
  • Information regarding the custom bosses is added to the Daily Schedule --> Details tab --> ArcheRage Custom Bosses.​
  • Added Fishing Rods skins. Use them to change your Fishing Rod appearance. For it visit Marketplace → General → Improvements → Fishing Rod Skin Crystal. For the list of the rods follow the [Link]
  • Music Disc: Rock in Box, Vol. 1 is added to the game. List of songs included can be checked directly on the Music Disc in game (disc description) or HERE.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

• Experia Patch can now be gathered only the player who planted it. If planted in wild, anyone can still uproot it.​

Why has this change been made without ANY discussion with the player base? I think it is a bad change.

For one, what Bombermang says. I know many guilds that will plant experia for guildies for various reasons. Guilds that take in a lot of new players to teach them the game and offer them guild land to use: these guilds also plant things for people with little resources to help them out. No resources meaning: HAVING BARELY ANY LAND. You suddenly demand newbies to be required to GROUP UP for PLANTING freaking experia? Wtf?
-> I've been in such a guild 2 years ago and it was SO HELPFUL to be able to get some experia harvested for free without any effort. You deny new players this great part of the game.

~

Then there's people like me. I own a small guild to offer a safe place to people. I OWN THE GUILD. I want to offer my guildies a higher guild level, and the custom guild content. So it is natural that I'M THE ONE who pays for it. because we aren't with very many and people are still spending their hard earned gold on their own things.

-> I work on 100 pine experia per batch AT A TIME. That is 2500 pines, 4500 memory ink, and 1200 blue salt hammers. It comes close to 3k gold per batch that I HAPPILY invest as a guild leader. I ORGANISE THIS. I make sure MY guild gets exp, I plant them all because I see it as MY JOB as a guild leader. But this change makes it all utterly garbage and will make it harder for small guilds to make use of the CUSTOM guild content that requires GUILD EXP.....

Don't make the guild content more exclusive to people with a large amount of land plots, and large well-established guilds. Please.

Please reconsider the experia change.

I know lots of people who plant them just for the glorious then tell guildies "Whoever needs experia's come get them" You are saying nobody can else can harvest them now?
Only the planter will be able to harvest them on private land.

What about people who allow experia to go 'old' so their alts can refresh them? or just people who place them for alts or guildmates?
Guildmates will not be able to use them. As to alt characters I would expect them to be character bound so alts cannot use them either. Though cannot confirm character or account based for planter as of now.

Please reconsider the experia change.

Our guild plant them for guild members and now your saying that only the person that plants them can pick them. That will hurt guilds whos members don't own land.

So what if the land is set to guild? Can anyone in the guild harvest the experia that was planted by the owner of said land? It isn't private land since it is set to guild right?

So what if the land is set to guild? Can anyone in the guild harvest the experia that was planted by the owner of said land? It isn't private land since it is set to guild right?
Only the planter can harvest it when placed on private land. Private land is any land you have to pay taxes to retain.
So if the lands set to guild the planter is still the only one who can harvest it

Experia Patch update is not a change, it's a bug fix. Don't ask to keep the bug present in game, we will not do it.
That is a bug that some players decided to abuse instead of reporting. Now bug is fixed.
We will not reconsider and leave the bug in game. And this is not even a topic for discussion!

Magic Def on Erenor Shield? I'm sure this is a big game changer for a good bit of people! Thank you for listening to the community's suggestions. Great to know you guys care about us and our opinion. Keep up the good work!

Experia Patch update is not a change, it's a bug fix. Don't ask to keep the bug present in game, we will not do it.
That is a bug that some players decided to abuse instead of reporting. Now bug is fixed.
We will not reconsider and leave the bug in game. And this is not even a topic for discussion!

Excuse everyone for not realising harvesting someone else's things is a bug.... I mean, usually it just leaves footprints if taken by someone outside guild or family :rolleyes:

On another note, will you all at least consider finally launching that event we had on retail where we could earn extra guild exp/prestige by doing special event quests? The one that originally added the guild balloons, guild sidewalk signs, etc.?

It would help smaller guilds a lot if this event is active on a somewhat regular basis. Especially considering the need for more experience to keep up with the custom guild content.

Excuse everyone for not realising harvesting someone else's things is a bug.... I mean, usually it just leaves footprints if taken by someone outside guild or family :rolleyes:
On another note, will you all at least consider finally launching that event we had on retail where we could earn extra guild exp/prestige by doing special event quests? The one that originally added the guild balloons, guild sidewalk signs, etc.?
It would help smaller guilds a lot if this event is active on a somewhat regular basis. Especially considering the need for more experience to keep up with the custom guild content.
Bug wasn't in using someone else's things. What players did was growing 1 Experia and then having as many people as you can stand around the plant, and have one person count down everyone presses F to harvest at the same time. That way multiple players who involved 0 resources get guild xp at the same time.

What is the event name you are referring to? Please provide the event name.

What is the event name you are referring to? Please provide the event name.

I'm not 100% sure, it's been a long time. Maybe the [Guild Unity Event] after the tokens that were used to get the guild decorations?

1600777241599.png

Examples of other items:

1600777505595.png
1600777607221.png1600777724962.png

Thank you for considering.

That is a very old event. Mainly gives gilda stars and guild unity tokens that can be exchanged to decor by the guild leader.

That is a very old event. Mainly gives gilda stars and guild unity tokens that can be exchanged to decor by the guild leader.

I remember it giving guild experience and prestige. And I know it's old, I haven't played retail with my own guild in about 3 years...

I remember it giving guild experience and prestige. And I know it's old, I haven't played retail with my own guild in about 3 years...
Maybe in some 2.0-2.5 game version. In 3.0 it gave Merit Badges, now it gives Gilda Stars.

Maybe in some 2.0-2.5 game version. In 3.0 it gave Merit Badges, now it gives Gilda Stars.

I played from 2.9 onwards... :/

That is really disappointing. Is there maybe something else you can do instead? I personally really appreciated this event back then, and something similar would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back