What's new

Server updates 9/24: Autumn Lore Festival start, Heroes Alley opening, Stacking changes and more!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 9/24 at 7 am.​
Duration time - 40 minutes.​

List of updates:
  • Autumn Lore Festival start [LINK]
  • Heroes Alley opening [LINK]
    3.jpg
  • Increased stacking of some items.
    10 → 100
    Mystic Daru Summoning Potion
    Book of Auroria

1k → 5k
    Beef
    Pork
    Mutton
    Chicken Meat
    Turkey Meat
    Oats
    Wheat
    Rye
    Peanut
    Quinoa
    Bean
    Abyssal Shard
    Lumber
    Stone Brick

1k→ 10k
    Wool
    Adventurer's Growthstone
    Apple
    Avocado
    Banana
    Fig
    Grape
    Lemon
    Barley
    Corn
    Millet
    Rice
    Carrot
    Cucumber
    Garlic
    Onion
    Potato
    Tomato
    Azalea
    Clover
    Narcissus
    Rose
    Mushroom
    Thistle
    Iris
    Lavender

5k → 10k
    Medicinal Powder
    Dried Flowers
    Ground Grain
    Trimmed Meat

• Other changes:
    • Added Rocket Wings #2 Enhancement 2 craft.
    • Peace buff for the Sea Spirit General will be provided only for the duration of his existence.
    • Auroran Synthesis Stone Pack's max grade was changed from Heroic to Eternal.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

Last edited:
Hi

Millets does not stack to 10k... I tried in game and they are not combining from my 1k stacks.

Will update thread if I find anymore that are not working.

Hi

Millets does not stack to 10k... I tried in game and they are not combining from my 1k stacks.

Will update thread if I find anymore that are not working.
Request was for the Millet ID15648. Stacking for it was increased. Just checked it, and it stacks correctly to 10k.

Request was for the Millet ID15648. Stacking for it was increased. Just checked it, and it stacks correctly to 10k.

No it doesn't stack. Go look in game any player worth their salt will tell you Miller does not stack.

No it doesn't stack. Go look in game any player worth their salt will tell you Miller does not stack.
You need to read my post you were commenting one more time, as you are definitely checking another item.
What was requested, indeed stacks to 10k in game. You need to check it in game yourself as it was confirmed in game to be stacking to 10k myself.
If wrong items was requested to be increased, then confirm it. But from our side, we increased the one that was requested - Millet ID15648: http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/15648/

so the guy listed stack increase for seed which u plant, not the actual product u get from millets seeds....
the actual millet ID is 3546 this http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/3546/
meanwhile u increased the stack for purchasable seed from vendor
(Millet Seed - http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/15648/)
'troll
When thread was created, I asked players to list what they want to be increased. ID was listed by one of the players and neither of the players said that its not the one they want. So, everything was done from our side correctly and we increased the one that was asked. If you saw it's not the one you wanted, you needed to provide that information in the thread, that was created for stacking changes discussion and suggestions.

You need to read my post you were commenting one more time, as you are definitely checking another item.
What was requested, indeed stacks to 10k in game. You need to check it in game yourself as it was confirmed in game to be stacking to 10k myself.
If wrong items was requested to be increased, then confirm it. But from our side, we increased the one that was requested - Millet ID15648: http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/15648/

The item you have linked from the Archeage database is NOT Millet.
That is [Millet Seed] which =/= [Millet]

I will make it easy for you.
The Item ID for the REAL [Millet] is 3546
So the change we want and expected when the original post was written is as follows using your format:
<Millet> (ID: 3546) <Current stack: 1k> --> <New Stack 10k>

What I am asking for is NOT hard. I am asking that what you SAY you implement in your post be implemented as is in GAME.

It is very misleading that you wrote of in your original response on the <Item Stacking Changes> Part 4 and thread your own announcement above that [Millet] WOULD be made to 10k as you see in this screenshot:
hnZOo6U.png

When of course you have mistakenly increased [Millet Seed]

also @stronghart I am sure you did not mean in your original post that you did not want Millet SEED to be the one that stacked to 10k
Indeed you say so in your own post that it is Millet but it appears you wrote the incorrect ID....
I'm sure sparkle will see sense if you chime in on this discussion...

When thread was created, I asked players to list what they want to be increased. ID was listed by one of the players and neither of the players said that its not the one they want. So, everything was done from our side correctly and we increased the one that was asked. If you saw it's not the one you wanted, you needed to provide that information in the thread, that was created for stacking changes discussion and suggestions.

The original text that @stronghart wrote was:
cswZ0Vw.png

If you read that you can surely see they are talking about [Millet] not [Millet Seed] and only gave the wrong ID

You are basically saying that we are supposed to DOUBLE CHECK on behalf of OUR FELLOW FORUM USERS the exact item ID?
That is outright silly since the same standard is not held up by yourselves. You should cross check with the POST that users ask for and the NAME of the item that you are changing the stacking for
Very obviously [Millet Seed] =/= [Millet]

So the change we want and expected when the original post was written is as follows using your format:

What I am asking for is NOT hard. I am asking that what you SAY you implement in your post be implemented as is in GAME.

It is very misleading that you wrote of in your original response on the <Item Stacking Changes> Part 4 and thread your own announcement above that [Millet] WOULD be made to 10k as you see in this screenshot:
hnZOo6U.png

When of course you have mistakenly increased [Millet Seed]
There is no need to "make it easy for me". The one requested by the player in the thread was changed. If you want another one to be changed, you just need to ask for it instead of writing these all.

One thing is clear MILLET (ID 3546) is not stacking to 10k, meanwhile MILLET SEED (ID 15648) is stacking to 10k (which is not what the players wanted).
Will it be corrected or are we to wait til next stacking thread?

One thing is clear MILLET (ID 3546) is not stacking to 10k, meanwhile MILLET SEED (ID 15648) is stacking to 10k (which is not what the players wanted).
Will it be corrected or are we to wait til next stacking thread?
The one that was requested by the players was ID15648 and it was changed by us, so, there was no mistake from our side. If players made a mistake and the one they provided is wrong, we can make a change for ID3546 as well next week.

There is no need to "make it easy for me". The one requested by the player in the thread was changed. If you want another one to be changed, you just need to ask for it instead of writing these all.

I did ask.
DId you not read the very first part of my post following the bit where I say I will make it easy?

In case I haven't made it clear.

We want <Millet> (ID: 3546) <Current stack: 1k> --> <New Stack 10k>

P.S.

Proof of in game that [Millet] does not stack:

I did ask.
DId you not read the very first part of my post following the bit where I say I will make it easy?

In case I haven't made it clear.

P.S.

Proof of in game that [Millet] does not stack:
There is no need in any proves as I already said multiple times that the one that was changes was ID15648 as that was he ID provided by the players in the request. The one that you are providing in your video is ID3546, so it's proving nothing.
Further repeating of the same thing is useless, so will stop on here.

The one that was requested by the players was ID15648 and it was changed by us, so, there was no mistake from our side. If players made a mistake and the one they provided is wrong, we can make a change for ID3546 as well next week.

Thank you for listening.
We are telling you it is wrong, like you said we should inform you so:

If you saw it's not the one you wanted, you needed to provide that information in the thread, that was created for stacking changes discussion and suggestions.

We are providing the information you are asking for right now.
We cannot do it in the stacking thread since it is locked.
So we will do it here.

I will no longer reply to this thread until @stronghart confirms that "players" made a mistake in providing incorrect Item ID.

Thank you for listening.
We are telling you it is wrong, like you said we should inform you so:

We are providing the information you are asking for right now.
We cannot do it in the stacking thread since it is locked.
So we will do it here.

I will no longer reply to this thread until @stronghart confirms that "players" made a mistake in providing incorrect Item ID.

Admin didnt make a mistake, i did,mistakes are things that anyone can make, my list was long and expected i could made it.

Chill out man and just ask things without pointing fingers out.

Admin didnt make a mistake, i did,mistakes are things that anyone can make, my list was long and expected i could made it.

Chill out man and just ask things without pointing fingers out.

There was just some confusion because admin kept saying "millet does stack to 10k" while it didn't. But the air has been cleared now.

If the actual millet gets 10k stack next week, can we add more items to be changed or not?

For example, I'd like these to be changed:

Lotus ID 3671 - 1000 to 10000
Cultivated Ginseng ID 3680 - 1000 to 10000
Poppy ID 8009 - 1000 to 10000
Saffron ID 16273 - 1000 to 10000
Pepper ID 8019 - 1000 to 10000
Vanilla ID 3630 - 1000 to 10000
Clubhead Fungus ID 16284 - 1000 to 10000
Pumpkin ID 8018 - 1000 to 10000
Lily ID 3564 - 1000 to 10000

Nayah Crystal Shard ID 30827 - 100 to 1000
Lost Garden Faded Weapon ID 39316 - 100 to 1000

Aurorian unidentified gears
IDs 27470 / 27468 / 27469 - 100 to 1000

There was just some confusion because admin kept saying "millet does stack to 10k" while it didn't. But the air has been cleared now.

If the actual millet gets 10k stack next week, can we add more items to be changed or not?

For example, I'd like these to be changed:

Lotus ID 3671 - 1000 to 10000
Cultivated Ginseng ID 3680 - 1000 to 10000
Poppy ID 8009 - 1000 to 10000
Saffron ID 16273 - 1000 to 10000
Pepper ID 8019 - 1000 to 10000
Vanilla ID 3630 - 1000 to 10000
Clubhead Fungus ID 16284 - 1000 to 10000
Pumpkin ID 8018 - 1000 to 10000
Lily ID 3564 - 1000 to 10000

Nayah Crystal Shard ID 30827 - 100 to 1000
Lost Garden Faded Weapon ID 39316 - 100 to 1000

Aurorian unidentified gears
IDs 27470 / 27468 / 27469 - 100 to 1000
Changes to Millet were made earlier this week and will be applied with the next server restart. If there are some other items players forgot to provide, they'll need to wait until the next stacking changes that will most likely happen only after 4.0 release. Keep this items list noted and post it when a new stacking update is announced.

Changes to Millet were made earlier this week and will be applied with the next server restart. If there are some other items players forgot to provide, they'll need to wait until the next stacking changes that will most likely happen only after 4.0 release. Keep this items list noted and post it when a new stacking update is announced.

Alright, thanks, will do that!

Back