What's new

Server updates 9/3: Custom Questline Chapter 22 "Secrets, spirited away", new custom bosses Harbinger & Sea Spirit General and daily quests, and more!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​
To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 9/3 at 7 am.​
Duration time - 40 minutes.​
List of updates:
  • New custom questline Chapter 22 "Secrets, spirited away" is added.
    - Start NPC - Temple Priestess.
    - To start it you need to have level 52 and complete previous custom questline Chapter 21 “The Order of Nui”.
    The following quests are included:
    • A letter for you!​
    • Dangerous research​
    • Breaking the chains​
    • Truths​
    • Rising from the depths​
    • Find it – but what?​
    • Eternal Recovery​
    • Puppeteers​
    • A well deserved break​
    • The border​
    • Protect the Diamond Shores​
    • Backstage​
    • The legend of the holy sword​
    • A heros pure soul​
    • To the great hero – a great sword!​
    • The mysterious Tree​
    • Legendary Armor​
    • Another road...​
    • The beginning of the end​
    • Secrets, spirited away​
    • Invincible enemy​
    • Face the death
      1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg
  • New custom bosses Harbinger & Sea Spirit General are added:
    --
    Harbinger - The Harbinger will appear in the Diamond Shores every Monday and Friday at 1:30 PM and 10:30 PM.
    -- Sea Spirit General - The Sea Spirit General will appear in the Karkasse Ridgelands Wednesday and Saturday at 1:30 PM and 10:30 PM.
    • Each boss, once killed, will drop the following items to the killing raid (items will roll among the raid members): Sunlight Archeum Essences; Moonlight Archeum Essences; Small Seed Oils; Brinebrawn Stones; Abyssal Crystals; Abyssal Shards; Ouroboros Statues; Adventurer's Spellbooks: Unstoppable Will; Combat Scrolls: Attack; Bound Pumpkin Spice Taffy; Bound Batty Butterscotches; Bound Combat Manuals.​
    • Bosses will be required in the questline Chapter 22. As soon as player completes the questline, daily quests "Daily Hunt" will become available for the player. These quests will be possible to pick up at a Signpost located next to the bosses spawn locations. Signposts with quests stay there permanently but "Daily Hunt" quests will be possible to pick up only once a day.​
    • "Daily Hunt" quests may reward you with the following: Honor Points; 500 Vocation Badges; Gilda Star (x5); Metallic Auroran Crate (x10).​
    • Boss loot drops when boss is killed no matter if you have quest or no.
      Harbinger.jpg
      Sea Spirit General.jpg
  • Changed stack to 1000 of the following items:
    - Combat Scroll: Lightning 34818 Combat Scroll: Toughness
    - Combat Scroll: Focus
    - Combat Scroll: Resilience
    - Combat Scroll: Toughness
    - Combat Scroll: Penetration
    - Combat Scroll: Breakthrough
    - Bound Combat Scroll: Toughness
    - Bound Combat Scroll: Lightning
    - Bound Combat Scroll: Mastery
    - Bound Combat Scroll: Flexibility
    - Bound Combat Scroll: Toughness
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Nice to see new questline added and new timed bosses! I sadly still haven't finished the last part of line 21, but hopefully I can start on 22 sometime unless it's changed to allow it without finishing 21.

However, I'm a bit worried about the new Yata Decor box. I know I was the person to request this be added, so I hate to complain about how it gets implemented when I am grateful it's getting added at all. The box contains all the items separately, in a box with a high volume of "junk" drops that won't amount to much gold. Historically, furniture/cosmetic based boxes that don't have a desirable pet/glider/vehicle/mount in them do not get whaled as much as. I'm concerned amount being able to 'reasonably' collect all the yata pieces me and Keatra want to deck out our houses if nobody is willing to open the boxes, and the yata pieces are so far and few between the ones being opened. To compare, on live, the Yata Decor came in a Wrapped Box with 1 of each item, creating a nice 'waste' and 'duplicates' when somebody bought multiple to get what they multiples wanted and sold off the rest. This box (item code 8002078 or 44449) sold for a flat rate 2000 credits (roughly $15). I'm wondering if maybe the wrapped yata box itself can be the RNG box reward instead of the individual pieces themselves? This would make it worth being in a low grade box, and also help whales make better money being able to sell a wrapped package instead of random pieces of decor that someone may not need.

Last edited:
Nice to see new questline added and new timed bosses! I sadly still haven't finished the last part of line 21, but hopefully I can start on 22 without finishing 21.

It explicitly states:

• New custom questline Chapter 22 "Secrets, spirited away" is added.
    - Start NPC - Temple Priestess.
    - To start it you need to have level 52 and complete previous custom questline Chapter 21 “The Order of Nui”.

So I'm kinda sad cuz I'm stuck on last quest of chapter 21 as EU player. No one does the custom boss at 2pm server time, and it's not doable for me to stay up for Abyssal :c

As with any questline, you need to finish a previous chapter to start a new one. Same is here: finish custom Chapter 20 to start Ch 21. When Ch 21 is completed (last quest - The battle of the fearless!), you can start Ch 22 added today.
I'm sure there are still many payers who forgot to finish Ch 21 or didn't have a chance to, so now is a good time to group to finish some of the quests together.

As for the new Yata decor, it include many various items with the good drop chances. Items can be sold at the AH, so if you go the one you don't like, don't want or already have, you can sell it to other players who miss this piece. And having all pieces dropped separately give other players a chance to get a few pieces of the same item if they want it (for example, player wants 2 same Chairs), so player would be able to buy an extra chair from other players instead of buying the complete set of decor for that 2nd chair only.

I actually did read that when I made the post but I had just woken up and didn't form my complete thought of 'hopefully I can finish or it gets changed without finishing 21'. But okay dude.:rolleyes:

dw I was sort of lamenting as well that it's not possible, 2nd part of my post :x

Hiya, not sure what you guys did but I can not change my UCC image as of today's update, it is stuck on the last one I made. I used to be able to change to a new UCC image while in game and that wasn't working so I logged out and back in and it is still stuck on the same image I made last...please fix :)

Hiya, not sure what you guys did but I can not change my UCC image as of today's update, it is stuck on the last one I made. I used to be able to change to a new UCC image while in game and that wasn't working so I logged out and back in and it is still stuck on the same image I made last...please fix :)
No changes were made by us in game that would affect it. Does anyone else have the same issue?

No changes were made by us in game that would affect it. Does anyone else have the same issue?

I just checked mine, I don't have the same issue.

@Trixiy double check you copy pasted the ucc in the right documents folder, cuz my crest stuff needs to be in AR specific folder, idk if you still got a folder from retail or something

Thanks for checking Aviendha :) The only way I could fix it was to delete the UCC folder, make a new one and put an image in it. I dont know what was wrong with the folder ??

1569106050299.png
1569106110736.png

I think I ran into a bug.. this heroic map gave a rare map reward..
this is what it's supposed to be like:

1569106090842.png

View attachment 8662 View attachment 8664

I think I ran into a bug.. this heroic map gave a rare map reward..
this is what it's supposed to be like:

View attachment 8663

Checked system logs for your actions from yesterday. One of the Heroic Treasure Maps indeed bugged in your case (the one you used at 6:44 pm), but all other Heroic maps you used, provided the correct reward.
As all other identical items provided a correct reward after they were used, we can assume that was some server bug that happened with that one. Please let me know if you face such one again.

Checked system logs for your actions from yesterday. One of the Heroic Treasure Maps indeed bugged in your case (the one you used at 6:44 pm), but all other Heroic maps you used, provided the correct reward.
As all other identical items provided a correct reward after they were used, we can assume that was some server bug that happened with that one. Please let me know if you face such one again.

Well I can tell you that this map that bugged, is the only one that had coords which are also present in the rare map coords list. All the other ones had unique coords to heroic maps. My guess is that is why it's buggy. It's a rather expensive theory to test though, I will watch out for the similar coords in future.

Back