What's new

Shadowcard Down

There is no point in discussing this with you. You clearly do not have a background in this. You are speaking to someone with a significant background in this. If you have any deductive reasoning ability, you'd be able to understand the nature of Shadowcard and the relationship it has with this website. But clearly you do not. Don't quit your day job. Since you will never send a cent to AR or use Shadowcard, simply leave this discussion. This doesn't concern you and you are not adding anything of value to this discussion. Consider your further replies to be blocked. You are wasting my time.

Background?
Sure, the one who claim that there's no issue to share credentials should have a very strong background in IT security.

Is funny that, with your strong background, you were not able to provide a single example of payment API that can demonstrate your claims.
Maybe because the policies of all major IT companies all include some statement like "never share accounts".

Please provide a screenshot of your transaction from Shadowcard.

The first one was stuck, so I tried a second one. Here are the two current transactions showing pending. Hoping they go through but just a waiting game so far.

**screenshots received, forwarded to Shadowcard and removed from public view (screenshot removed by Sparkle)**

Thank you.

ETA: the blockchain shows the transaction completed normally, about ten minutes after each transaction.

ETA 2: Shadowcard now shows the transaction as cancelled, currently don't have funds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please also provide the transaction from blockchain. We passed the screenshot provided by you to Shadowcard developers and they confirmed that LTC transactions indeed have the problem, the addresses where these coins are sent to don’t exist. But in such a case LTC shouldn’t be withdrawn from your account as well.
Due to it they need a screenshot from the blockchain showing the transaction completed.

Please also provide the transaction from blockchain. We passed the screenshot provided by you to Shadowcard developers and they confirmed that LTC transactions indeed have the problem, the addresses where these coins are sent to don’t exist. But in such a case LTC shouldn’t be withdrawn from your account as well.
Due to it they need a screenshot from the blockchain showing the transaction completed.

Hopefully I was able to capture all relevant info in the screenshots, if not let me know and I will post multiples to fit it all

**screenshots were received and removed (Sparkle)**

Thank you. Problem was found and Shadowcard is working on the solution. They confirmed all such orders will be processed in the proper way shortly.

@Sparkle could you help me with shadowcard? Did a donation of U$ 50,00 in 06/28. Bitcoin transaction took about 3 hours to finish and lost payment time. Opened a ticket but so far im whitout an answer.

@Sparkle could you help me with shadowcard? Did a donation of U$ 50,00 in 06/28. Bitcoin transaction took about 3 hours to finish and lost payment time. Opened a ticket but so far im whitout an answer.
You need to complete payment within 2 hours, otherwise, transaction gets expired. BTC transaction can be speed up by paying higher fee, as the higher fee you pay the faster it's processed.
Please provide me with a screenshot of your transaction from Shadowcard (you can forward it to me in Contact Moderators section). Will forward this information to Shadowcard.

@Sparkle
@Sjinderson
@Lachesis

Since you guys seem to have a dialog with Shadowcard, can you intervene on my behalf as well? I opened a support ticket with them and no one has replied (going on 48 hours). Please see the screenshot confirming the ETH went through.

(pictures moved to discord)
Also, see the receipt from Shadowcard saying the transaction is still pending.

I have not had any issue in the past. Anything you could do would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@Sparkle
@Sjinderson
@Lachesis

Since you guys seem to have a dialog with Shadowcard, can you intervene on my behalf as well? I opened a support ticket with them and no one has replied (going on 48 hours). Please see the screenshot confirming the ETH went through.

Also, see the receipt from Shadowcard saying the transaction is still pending.

I have not had any issue in the past. Anything you could do would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
We just recently received reply from Shadowcard; your payment was found and processed. You should now see correct status of your transaction.

Back