What's new

So 48hour wait for a Ban appeal response?

Ramdyrbear

So after todays messup of an update, I see we all have to go through the ban appeal process and wait up to 48hrs for a response. Anyone know officialy if castles are avaiable from tomorow? Either way if it is, its a huge let down, since our guild has more thn 80% of our members banned due to this bug. Not to mention this happening right on a weekend... now I need to go outside :(

its not 48hrs, they said 1-2 business days, in other words monday or tuesday, everyone that got banned will miss auroria.

it's gonna pee a lot of ppl off tbh ...2 days of wasted time... unless we roll and start again.. whats the point though? I mean if it auto bans again for no bloody reason?

The worst part is not when they say they will check it only next week. The worst its the "All bans have a reason". I don't know if I should laugh or cry. This is a joke for sure and we are missing it.

umm no, not everyone, if things arent fixed before auroria i wont miss it because i will simply delete archerage from my pc
my friends got banned not me, but if they dont make it for auroria, I wont play either and am sure same goes for others who have friends ingame and they have been banned.

this is seriously retarded i got banned for ''Breaking in-game Rules" Well i havent broken any rules the only thing i do is pvp (sometimes) run merchant ships i got 3 friends in the family 1 lives in america 1 in brazil we share everything (we work together) as a team and we share the gold and items ofcourse so iff i got banned for this like wtf man i havent played for 18 hours way before i even knew the system wase coming out i never used any cheats in the game or any glitches im the kinda player that enjoys the game like it is and not be fussed about dying and losing somthing please this is just a glitch in the anti cheat system i got absolutely banned for no reason i havent done anything wrong

The thing is, probably 90% of the people that is banned had done nothing. I don't even have FOV installed and we have an admin saying "All bans have their reasons.". This answer seems like he don't have a clue of what is happening.

I convinced friends to join, but told thme to wait now aswell.. but the worst part is this post: "All bans have their reasons."
Are they serious? 75% of the game population got banned. most of us only have FOV mod, which is legal according to archerage. The reason for the ban is just a broken anticheat.... and your right. its 1-2 business days. meaning we wont get a response untill next week. Guess we all held our breath too long with hopes for this version of the game. maybe the game itself is cursed. no version of archeage by any publisher/developer will ever be smooth.

I convinced friends to join, but told thme to wait now aswell.. but the worst part is this post: "All bans have their reasons."
Are they serious? 75% of the game population got banned. most of us only have FOV mod, which is legal according to archerage. The reason for the ban is just a broken anticheat.... and your right. its 1-2 business days. meaning we wont get a response untill next week. Guess we all held our breath too long with hopes for this version of the game. maybe the game itself is cursed. no version of archeage by any publisher/developer will ever be smooth.

thats the prob, i dont have this fov thing either... didnt cheat or do anything wrong...

i got banned for breaking in-game rules i havent played for over 18 hours ... way before anti cheat system released so i think they have to work out the kinks of this system cause its banning inoccent people ...

And they don't care. They didnt even said "We are going to check if everything is okay. Send a ticket". No, they are assuring publicly that EVERYONE who got banned is a cheater.

Do you know what defamation is? Do you know it IS a crime? Insane !

Stating as someone who's been previously misbanned for having hard drive issues. I can also say the same that this is unfair.

The only thing I've ever USED. Was a Ping Reducer called WTFAST, because I'm connecting from Europe to have a fighting chance in PVP.
I've followed their instructions and sent a request in-forums for an appeal, but this is really ridiculous.

Missing Auroria launch is huge.

I honestly dont think they even realise whats going on with the game at the moment. Sparkles response sounded like a generic response to anyone who complains of a ban, not realising just how much of the games population is actualy falsely banned. And its literaly just after this retarded broken anticheat

I honestly dont think they even realise whats going on with the game at the moment. Sparkles response sounded like a generic response to anyone who complains of a ban, not realising just how much of the games population is actualy falsely banned. And its literaly just after this retarded broken anticheat
Thats what im pissed about SParkles Response also... Sounded like they are scolding us for multiple post on other sections and telling us to go to ban and appeal section where it was somehow unacces accesible.... And How the fck was i even supposed to know or us that the 2nd was there and was working... WOW...

Back