What's new

So I reached max. level.... now what?

Kaivaz

I recently reached max level after going through most quests.
At this point I feel kinda lost. What should I do next? In general I wonder about the following things:

1.) How should I make money efficently? I assume there is a lot of ways to approach this, but let's say I want to make a lot of gold as quickly as possible?

2.) Which gear should I work towards? I am playing a Defiler currently and am possibly looking towards playing Skullnight / Nightcloak

3.) What are some mandatory things I have to do as a new max. level player, I shouldn't miss out on?

4.) Should I get right into drafting? Can I decide on whatever profession I want to or should I start with something easy and simple?

Thanks in advance

1. Trade packs is the first thing that comes to mind. Get gold to buy a TS log and that way you can replace the 30-day one you get, and work on finding a guild willing to let you use land to plant trees, or rip your eyes out trying to farm enough gold for 2 TS trees (or illegal farm and watch ppl steal it).

2. Defiler would be a cloth something (not entirely sure but someone in a thread asked for help with Defiler gear so that may be a direction), and for SK you'd go different gear paths but the common items between the two classes is scepter/shield.

3. Honor events like CR/GR/OC are worth it across the board. Library farming the first floor (can sell Ayanad Scroll Scraps for a decent price and get 1 a day doing 1st floor). If you want land, do the blue salt brotherhood quests to get your donkey and 16x16.

4. Proficiencies like Artistry are dead-end for money-making or gear-making. Mining is nice, as you can sell what you mine for a bit of extra gold. Most crafts require either a plethora of gold or land to grow crops/trees/etc to fund them properly.

1. what do you enjoy doing? thats how you should make your money.
2. what do you enjoy playing? thats the class you should play.
3. abyssal skill maxxed? green quests done?
4. see no. 1.

Did you completed all the quest before max level, specially the low level quests?
What did you do with the labor quests, like sturdy tree one in solz or similar? did you retake it at lvl 52? if not, is still visible???
Im looking for answers since, no one seems to read and answer in my posts or ticket.

Back