What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
considering we are the majority here and this change is happening because of us dont think NA especially lil critters have a say in this, also since you dont know what time is it for chinese players when these bosses happen dont think you will give the right answer/time to any of the admins

Your "majority" is not very large, the vote is actually pretty close, so stop acting like youre the majority of the server lol. We already know server peak is NA prime time.

but go ahead and try to invalidate anyone who isnt supporting your vote.

either way if weekday or weekend wins, the timer wont be good for NA like sparkle said they cant please all sides 1 side gonna have to dodge 1 spawn out of 3 unless its lil critters that usually wake up at 10AM just for twt so it wouldnt be a problem to them am i right?

Your "majority" is not very large, the vote is actually pretty close, so stop acting like youre the majority of the server lol
i have over 50 chinese players cant access forums to vote can you do something about that and we'll see "pretty close" change?
and more than that just dont know what is going on on forums since no admin want to ping in discord to let everyone know what is going on

also i dont mine telling you how many players that voted for weekend doesnt even play the game especially since i know everyone of them that doesnt include all the new accounts that were made yesterday just to vote and disappear "joined 4:06am, last seen 4:06am" and didnt type single word on the post

either way if weekday or weekend wins, the timer wont be good for NA like sparkle said they cant please all sides 1 side gonna have to dodge 1 spawn out of 3 unless its lil critters that usually wake up at 10AM just for twt so it wouldnt be a problem to them am i right?

We already said we are willing to accommodate a saturday spawn time change, thats what we all voted for, and the admins will give options of times to choose from and once again we will vote for what works best for us but if another time wins then so be it, we just have to figure it out and adjust. The main issue with a weekday is that 90% of NA works day shift jobs, meaning 90% of our guild can not attend anything during the week from the hours of 9am-5pm server time.

The main issue with a weekday is that 90% of NA works day shift jobs, meaning 90% of our guild can not attend anything during the week from the hours of 9am-5pm server time.
so both sides have issues with times, dont you think this is why we made the post> you have job during the weekdays, our people sleep during weekend spawn time

as for the new timers players would love spawn before first halcyona and not too late like early lusca, that event start at 11:30PM for EU this is why players barely show up for it
first halcyona start at 9PM for eu, 1am for asia thats why we want spawn be earlier before halcy "talking about weekday by the way"

Last edited:
i have over 50 chinese players cant access forums to vote can you do something about that and we'll see "pretty close" change?
and more than that just dont know what is going on on forums since no admin want to ping in discord to let everyone know what is going on

also i dont mine telling you how many players that voted for weekend doesnt even play the game especially since i know everyone of them that doesnt include all the new accounts that were made yesterday just to vote and disappear "joined 4:06am, last seen 4:06am" and didnt type single word on the post
Why would they vote to move it in a direction that makes it harder for them to attend... im oce we're same time minus up to 2 hrs

so both sides have issues with times, dont you think this is why we made the post> you have job during the weekdays, our people sleep during weekend spawn time

EU/Asia is not asleep for the entire day on saturday lol, dont play that. The same time that would work for EU/ASIA on a weekday, would work even better on a weekend and you cant argue that for a second. People are just more available on the weekends period.

you could do the same with the weekdays option. take a look at all the votes towards that option

How can we possibly focus on a time when we dont even know the day
Suggest for all 3 days or just 1 of the days.

The polls close but that's not accounted for removing the votes of alts/inactives.

sorry to tell you this but im the one in chinese guild and YY "their app they use to communicate" so im sure i know more than you

We have OCE players who attend content, and who play the game with us. Just because youre in a chinese guild does not change anything.

We have OCE players who attend content, and who play the game with us. Just because youre in a chinese guild does not change anything.
are you telling me kraken spawn at 6:30am and BD spawn at 8am for your OCE players and they attend it in weekdays and weekend?

are you telling me kraken spawn at 6:30am and BD spawn at 8am for your OCE players and they attend it in weekdays and weekend?
I do kraken is at 8:30 am for me. moving it in the direction you guys suggested early on puts it at about 4:30 am.

once again I dont see why moving it to 2:30 - 4:30 for Asia makes it any easier for them to attend.

I do kraken is at 8:30 am for me. moving it in the direction you guys suggested early on puts it at about 4:30 am.
ok you are 1 vs how many chinese/asia/eu ? sure if timer is bad for you make a forum post like we did and complain about it admins might do something idk what you want me to tell you 🤷‍♂️
but remember you started complaining now when we made this post and you have 2 more spawns to attend at 8:30am if its really good spawn time for you since you never complained about it before

Last edited:
It does honey, you can clearly see the threads topic.

The fact that you all cried when you were told to go play on EU servers if you want EU spawn timers, yet constantly act as if NA players on an NA server have no right to an opinion on this timer change that could very negatively impact us is just absurd. Grow up.

ok you are 1 vs how many chinese/asia/eu ? sure if timer is bad for you make a forum post like we did and complain about it admins might do something idk what you want me to tell you 🤷‍♂️
but remember you started complaining now when we made this post and you have 2 more spawns to attend at 8:30am if its really good spawn time for you since you never complained about itbefore

Really not sure what youre trying to say here so im going to do my best here, Sooth is in OCE/SEA time zones, im not sure how youre advocating for your chinese guild to have access to the spawn times, yet diminishing what hes saying.. he is literally your "target demographic" as far as time zones go here lol

but remember you started complaining now when we made this post and you have 2 more spawns to attend at 8:30am if its really good spawn time for you since you never complained about itbefore
How about to stop pretending you're advocating for asia / oce when it makes absolutely 0 sense to move it even earlier.

but remember you started complaining now when we made this post and you have 2 more spawns to attend at 8:30am if its really good spawn time for you since you never complained about it before
They dont lose their 6 freefarms, they cant read and doesnt understand what spawning +1 means, lol.

Sorry but that is not true. On non-twt days we have 6 - 7 ppl at most during those hours. On twt days we can get to 12. woohoo

Thank you for confirming that you CAN get numbers to log in, it's just that you don't bother, and would rather exaggerate to say that none of you can log in at those times.

Back