What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you for confirming that you CAN get numbers to log in, it's just that you don't bother, and would rather exaggerate to say that none of you can log in at those times.
so they can bring 12people out of their 20-25 for twt at 10AM in weekend or weekdays but they complaining for 1 spawn changing out of 3

Thank you for confirming that you CAN get numbers to log in, it's just that you don't bother, and would rather exaggerate to say that none of you can log in at those times.
Yeah i see a lot of them active at eu/asia primetimes. Anyways question still remains, why only lil critters complaining here and telling us to go to eu server'idk

@Winter do you mind telling everyone in here how many you had for kraken and black dragon yesterday mr NA? let everyone know how many yall can bring even in NA time, im just asking that to show admins the NA group that attend these bosses whos complaining in 23pages cause of timer how many they have in general even in weekend
keep in mind it was weekend too :)

Acting like 12 people is enough to do anything when you zerg with east+west and have 100+ stop being disingenuous

Having 5 people able to log in means we can get numbers? what? That's a strawman if i've seen one and we have escanor posting around here

I think Admins literally said they would be happy to see many people participating, no? :)
To hold hands or not to hold hands is up to the players. Active server and many participating in the activity is the best result. And if players from all regions want that, we can give it a chance - sparkle

End of the day you can spin it however you want but when youre advocating for a weekday over a weekend when you already dont show up for the weekend just screams give me a free boss spawn, Change saturdays spawn timer and actually show up for the bosses, nobody showed up all for 2 weeks now even tho you all claim that you can show up to bosses on saturdays. You wanna prove youre worth something then show up and do the bosses during the weekend at an earlier spawn :)

End of the day you can spin it however you want but when youre advocating for a weekday over a weekend when you already dont show up for the weekend just screams give me a free boss spawn, Change saturdays spawn timer and actually show up for the bosses, nobody showed up all for 2 weeks now even tho you all claim that you can show up to bosses on saturdays. You wanna prove youre worth something then show up and do the bosses during the weekend at an earlier spawn :)
See the door? You can leave this place, you're living in your own world. Don't forget what you wrote yesterday honey :p, as i said always think about what you're saying. Your complains means below 0 sense, so better to take that door.

See the door? You can leave this place, you're living in your own world. Don't forget what you wrote yesterday honey :p, as i said always think about what you're saying. Your complains means below 0 sense, so better to take that door.

Youve contributed nothing for hours other than cocky comments and passive aggressive remarks, be useful or stop posting.

You cant make a single valid argument why a weekday spawn would ever net more players than a weekend spawn.

Youve contributed nothing for hours other than cocky comments and passive aggressive remarks, be useful or stop posting.

You cant make a single valid argument why a weekday spawn would ever net more players than a weekend spawn.
lol. There's many arguments sadly you read only what you want to see, so yeah better take the door.

lol. There's many arguments sadly you read only what you want to see, so yeah better take the door.
Dodging it like usual, I figured as much.

There is simply no argument to be made as to why more players would be able to attend any spawn during a weekday as opposed to a weekend. When you can make one feel free to post it. I dont wanna hear no whining about "theres other events", oh well, theres other events during the current spawns but we still manage to show up every time. Plus Sparkle has already suggested saturdays more than once, and even questioned why you would want to do a weekday spawn over weekend if you want attendance, and there was crickets. The argument has no weight and thats why every time the question is proposed you all dodge it and go on about something irrelevant or make cocky remarks.

Dodging it like usual, I figured as much.

There is simply no argument to be made as to why more players would be able to attend any spawn during a weekday as opposed to a weekend. When you can make one feel free to post it. I dont wanna hear no whining about "theres other events", oh well, theres other events during the current spawns but we still manage to show up every time. Plus Sparkle has already suggested saturdays more than once, and even questioned why you would want to do a weekday spawn over weekend if you want attendance, and there was crickets. The argument has no weight and thats why every time the question is proposed you all dodge it and go on about something irrelevant or make cocky remarks.
what dodging, just stop typing there is no point to keep arguing now

Players will be provided with several options to choose from.
@Sparkle
Haven't really kept up with the post but I'm seeing almost 150 votes overall towards making the boss timers earlier in the day. I think it should be worth taking into consideration applying both options for a month trial period and seeing how the server reacts to it activity wise, this is the most engaged the community has been in with a forum suggestion that I've seen in almost 3 years and both sides feel strongly about their suggested change. It could be worth implementing both and which everyone you guys decide isn't panning out as intended could be removed after the month trial period.

While I live in NA. I think that the key to this server's success is to be able to provide content for ALL players playing on it. Therefore, I vote for option 2.

It's not rly ba
While I live in NA. I think that the key to this server's success is to be able to provide content for ALL players playing on it. Therefore, I vote for option 2.
Content for all ? by not making it earlier on the day all time zones could theoretically show up? While making it earlier on the days NA works and oce / asia are asleep yea bud ... you put a lot of thought into that one

Having 5 people able to log in means we can get numbers? what? That's a strawman if i've seen one and we have escanor posting around here

Your assertion was 5 if nothing is going on, 10-12 if there's boss content that you've all farmed for a year+ and only go to block, not actually compete for. Imagine how many you could get if you had content you wanted!

Regardless, all this bickering, and I don't see a lot of ppl talking about when these things would spawn.
To move the bosses forward on Saturday, even if it spawned on the heels of MM/Kadum at 11am server time would overlap with halcy, sea spirit general, AvA, and Sjinderdragon (which is in the same spot as BD spawns). OR it could be moved to just after Sjinderdragon, which would conflict with Kraken Cultist, MM, early Abyssal, and early Lusca.

Conversely, they could be dropped into that same morning time, 11am server time, on a Thursday and conflict with.. unless my notes are wrong.. nothing.

@Sparkle
Haven't really kept up with the post but I'm seeing almost 150 votes overall towards making the boss timers earlier in the day. I think it should be worth taking into consideration applying both options for a month trial period and seeing how the server reacts to it activity wise, this is the most engaged the community has been in with a forum suggestion that I've seen in almost 3 years and both sides feel strongly about their suggested change. It could be worth implementing both and which everyone you guys decide isn't panning out as intended could be removed after the month trial period.
If we did it would not be at the same time.
Only 1 day of spawns is up for being adjusted.

Back