What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image0.gif

:) nice. Morning kraken

I agree with Fuji honestly these are terrible times for content on a server set in EST. Is there even people this change will cater to? Is there a larger EU player base than that of the chinese or even the North American player base? This seems like an extremely lopsided decision to support an extremely small portion of your basically dead player base. Also why does Theo use someone elses name?

I agree with Fuji honestly these are terrible times for content on a server set in EST. Is there even people this change will cater to? Is there a larger EU player base than that of the chinese or even the North American player base? This seems like an extremely lopsided decision to support an extremely small portion of your basically dead player base. Also why does Theo use someone elses name?
you haven played on this server for 2 years who cares

its my guild i can speak for them, dont worry about it

for someone who claims to be looking out for his “guild” IHG you sure are very quiet and unbothered by the fact that the times suggested doesn’t work for the Asian/Chinese player base 😂😂
732030FA-1265-414D-B497-511FE096EAE6.jpeg

Plus what a weird irrelevant comment. So say as a person who played this server for most of its existence and if I wanted to return to play again why would my opinion be any less relevant? There is so many MMO gaming options ( classic TBC, Lost Ark, New World ) either currently out or releasing soon. Why gut your extremely small and dying player base by ignoring the majority and pandering to a small cross section of it?

What is the point of changing weekday times if they are avoiding to show up on a saturday? Ever since we proposed early bosses on saturday's, they have refused saying that they could show up on saturday's current time (despite the fact that they haven't done so at all ever since 5.5 hit).

Changing that will result in nobody appearing on other the weekday and weekends

I can't tell if this is a meme or not

It seems a lot of effort was put into moving times around. Many discussions and idea's have been thrown around. I give credit to the AR team for making the effort since we are a custom server to meet in the middle with people.

That being said i genuinely hope this effort was not wasted or in vain. I hope with these efforts came with a "plan" to organize a group to do this content that many put in work to change.

If no such planning took place than this will likely change after the 1 month trial back to the way it was. If West or East does not have players dedicated and organized to do this content then this will be a huge waste of time.

Now when i say dedicated and organized I mean...
-enough players and gear to kill the desired content
-Coordination via coms and figuring out mechanics
-the same players and classes showing up for the desired content that have practiced together

** Future content in AA will require a lot of organization and timing. Zerging a content Boss down becomes very difficult if not impossible to do.

Personally pushing it to a weekday will also drive back players that were looking to start running the event, but were only avaliable on weekends, I don't really see them staying in the game for much longer.

Personally pushing it to a weekday will also drive back players that were looking to start running the event, but were only avaliable on weekends, I don't really see them staying in the game for much longer.

The intention of this post was never to make it more accessible to players, it was about having less lil critters there to contest their boss kill. Thats why they no longer show up on weekends currently, even tho they all claim they can attend the current weekend spawn times. The proposed time is literally later in the night for China than the current spawn timers are for EU, as well as moving it to a weekday, rather than a weekend which couldve actually made it more accessible to China. All in all this has been nothing more than a sad play to dodge fighting us for the boss.

Also lets not forget that China voted over 1/3 of the total votes for a weekend spawn timer change, and Sjinderson deemed them all "fake" effectively silencing an entire community of the server.

Since we chose to vote at the beginning, why didn't we take an opinion? Many of us just registered the forum because of voting. I think your decision is no different from rubbish

Your time setting is that we Chinese get up at 4:30 in the morning and attack the black dragon at 5 o 'clock and then go to work at 7 or 8 o 'clock. It's stupid

Back