What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Halcy is twenty minutes long.
Kraken can take as long as three hours.

It's just simple math at this point.

bro, you're still talking about Kraken ? lol why can't you all just get unstuck from that 2 PM and Kraken thing ? lol and is it a problem if everyone shows up at halcy? i believe West/East has some NA players too and you admitted we get numbers there, is everyone playing while working or? it's not only pirates who can't are NA and let's be real if BD timer is earlier near Kraken timer or whatever the option is, is it really a problem or are you all complaining about losing free farm there? because that's what i see in here, you're not giving a solution but complaining about losing a free farm and asking EU players to leave and in the same time trying to force EU to stay because yeah, everyone spent time and money on this server

which is why i repeated and asked for the transfer thing and even on that you're objecting, it's just pirates complaining at this point.

bro, you're still talking about Kraken ? lol why can't you all just get unstuck from that 2 PM and Kraken thing ? lol and is it a problem if everyone shows up at halcy? i believe West/East has some NA players too and you admitted we get numbers there, is everyone playing while working or? it's not only pirates who can't are NA and let's be real if BD timer is earlier near Kraken timer or whatever the option is, is it really a problem or are you all complaining about losing free farm there? because that's what i see in here, you're not giving a solution but complaining about losing a free farm and asking EU players to leave and in the same time trying to force EU to stay because yeah, everyone spent time and money on this server

which is why i repeated and asked for the transfer thing and even on that you're objecting, it's just pirates complaining at this point.
so what you want is that BD spawns at the same timer as Kraken?
Is that it?

and if you ask this now, we all know you only trolling
LOL, that thread is about changing spawn time for BOTH bosses, time to read again i guess 🤷‍♀️
Malerian's and Hyakki's reply are in conflict with yours. Maybe you're the one that should read again.

so what you want is that BD spawns at the same timer as Kraken?
Is that it?

I've said there's many options and solutions and i do not talk for a whole nation or everyone, i gave some of what i thought of, changing the timer either to a later or an earlier time, making 2 BDs and 2 Krakens if that's what everyone wants, making it a specific day for an event at this specific time and the other day can be different or whatever it is, there's many things people can think of instead of the same small circle that is happening rn and honestly best solution because you all seems so upset about it is the transfer thing, that way you get to free farm everything and not just BD or Kraken : )

Malerian's and Hyakki's reply are in conflict with yours. Maybe you're the one that should read again.
Lol, we are not all together in a room trying to say same thing man, thread is about changing both bosses, are you trying to prove a point by that? No. Basically you are just avoiding the truth, which is that yall upset that we want to contest those bosses and you might lose your free farm. So, make a point, dont try to say things that dont matter or things that are not relative.

I've said there's many options and solutions and i do not talk for a whole nation or everyone, i gave some of what i thought of, changing the timer either to a later or an earlier time, making 2 BDs and 2 Krakens if that's what everyone wants, making it a specific day for an event at this specific time and the other day can be different or whatever it is, there's many things people can think of instead of the same small circle that is happening rn and honestly best solution because you all seems so upset about it is the transfer thing, that way you get to free farm everything and not just BD or Kraken : )
*We want to freefarm this content and we dont brag about it that no one comes to contest cuz of the whacked timezones, but when people wants to do that content aswell to make it available for their times, naaaaaaa why they should do pve stuff we've been freefarming for past months and will continue doing that. Cant find any problem in that XD?*

Last edited:
Easy fix, remove weekdays bosses. Make them weekends bosses. PVP Guaranteed + numbers to attend. No one gets exhausted of attending that because it's on the weekends and once per week.

Lol, we are not all together in a room trying to say same thing man, thread is about changing both bosses, are you trying to prove a point by that? No. Basically you are just avoiding the truth, which is that yall upset that we want to contest those bosses and you might lose your free farm. So, make a point, dont try to say things that dont matter or things that are not relative.
You don't want to contest those bosses, you want to change server timers so we can't show up and you can hold hands and try to down the bosses. That's WAY different.

You don't want to contest those bosses, you want to change server timers so we can't show up and you can hold hands and try to down the bosses. That's WAY different.
Read, AGAIN, we want to also be able to join, plus you are basically lying rn, since you are always around lol

and again you dont get it or? IF YOU COULD MAKE A SUGGESTION AND NOT ONLY SAY "UHHHHHHHHH YOU WANT THAT WE DONT GET THE BOSSES UHHHHHH"
Would be a bit more help then crying all the time about loosing the Free Farm Status about it.

It was mentiond more then once make a suggestion about it. And the only thing i read everytime is that 90% of the Server want to deny pirates the content! Thats a Fact you didnt mention anything else.

So can you bring any Opinon on this thread other then the 2PM Kraken oder something else that help this thread or not? Otherwise pls be silent if you only want to make this thread closed because it gets too much off topic from pirates side and yeah only your side is rly upset about it the other NA/EU/China Player not rly. The other Side makes suggestion what can work in both ways.

I was talking about what YOU wanted tho and some random bitch comes talking about something entirely different than what your proposed. So yeah, there is a conflict. This is digressing the topic tho so I won't get back to it.

And yeah if you dont have any argument left you using the special words.

1623247679505.png

OUR GOAL IS TO FIND THE BEST TIMING FOR THE MAJORITY.

Stop bitching and accept this is in detriment of a big part of the server population, let's work together and adjust what's needed to have a more fun experience (isn't the goal of this server to have fun pvping? come on)

This is coming from a player who's 1 hour behind server time.

If changing timers on those bosses are a disadvantage for NA players... why the NA community of east/west is agree with it?
From what i see, the only NA players whining about it in here are pirates... Coincidence?

Last edited:
I will say this once and once only.
Stop saying if you want better boss timers go the other AR server. We do not only cater to an NA audience.

Now here's what I understand are the 4 proposed ideas.

• Create 2 spawns each day for Kraken and Black Dragon. 1 Eu based and the other as it is now at 6:30Pm and 8:00Pm
  • Change the spawn time of Kraken and Black Dragon to be earlier.
  • Change Kraken and Black Dragons spawn mechanic to be based on death/despawn instead of a set time.
  • Alternate spawn times on the 3 spawns in the week.
With a 3rd option of no change is made at all

Changing the spawn times is simple fact that some would no longer be able to attend while others could. That is just the way it is. Its not a matter of people are being made unable to go. But how many are now being made able to go vs those who now can't. Which purely from event statistics and earlier time would promote more activity at such events. However that is not always the case so its not that fair of a way to determine which is better.

So for both sides of who are wanting some adjustment and those who are against any changes being made.
Use some actual reasons to why you think which is better for the server. This is an Na server is not a reason.

Last edited:
More spawns is 100% the wrong way to go about this. East and west will frail in a few weeks because they will have to fight eachother, and cant beat eachother let alone the pirates that would be on at that time.

Changing spawn times to be a few hours earlier you lose All of Aus, NZ, half of NA to work and even some EU people. Again, not a good solution.

Having the bosses on a respawn timer does nothing. Pirates delay until its late. EU gets off. AU NZ go to work. NA goes to sleep. Pirates have no problem staying up late one night a week. they would camp hcic turning in castle packs till like 5am.

why dont you people just show up to this stuff, Its one night a week on a weekend. The entire server and 10 different time zones should not conform to you and you alone.

The only spawn time that would make and sense is around TWT time where everyone is in a good enough position time zone wise that most will be able to make it. Flip TWT and Kraken on the one weekend spawn.

Back