What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basically, you all agree cause you can keep free farming 2/3 spawns and contest the weekend one like you do with twt. I dont understand where is the problem of changing 1 spawn during weekdays instead of weekend. This will be more fair for both sides.

So you admit that this about making it so pirates can't go, and not that most of the server can go?

Again. Sparkle already said what the timeframe is that the server is most active, and that's an hour and a half AFTER kraken spawns. So if you move it to the most active time frame, even less EU can go.

Basically, you all agree cause you can keep free farming 2/3 spawns and contest the weekend one like you do with twt. I dont understand where is the problem of changing 1 spawn during weekdays instead of weekend. This will be more fair for both sides.

So... Why didn't you show up last weekend? Oh yeah, that's right :)
unknown.png

As sparkles stated the current timers is near / within the most active time of the nights. I would agree to moving weekend timers as it would make it easier for EU on the weekend without it removing NA from their content. (Im oce so it will be 4am for me and im ok with that on weekends.)
We will still have 2/3 spawns at late hour and you will still have 2/3 spawns early. Still the most fair is changing one during weekdays. I think i said that like 4 times already, i cant understand why isnt already obvious. Basically with weekend change you all can show up at 3/3 spawns while eu players can show up at 1/3.

Important! I ask to vote with Likes and Dislikes (sad face) only those players who are really interested in the event and going to visit it!​

Does this mean than if no one else other than pirate shows up on weekends the change will be removed ? It seems pointless to change timers when no one that wanted this change shows up.

We will still have 2/3 spawns at late hour and you will still have 2/3 spawns early. Still the most fair is changing one during weekdays. I think i said that like 4 times already, i cant understand why isnt already obvious. Basically with weekend change you all can show up at 3/3 spawns while eu players can show up at 1/3.

As sparkle says the compromise is weekend, or else no one from NA will be able to join earlier. The point of this post is to make content more accessible to players, not just handfeed EU players everything.

once again clearly as sparkles has stated it is the most active time and there are EU players online. You CHOOSING to not show is very different from attempting to move it to a time where you know most cannot show :)

once again clearly as sparkles has stated it is the most active time and there are EU players online. You CHOOSING to not show is very different from attempting to move it to a time where you know most cannot show :)
We are talking about being able to show up, you are all just greedy and want to keep free farming 2/3 spawns and contest 1/3. We are choosing to not show up since guess what, WE CANT, since we have many eu player than cant stay up all night. You all keep trying to convince us that you want to pvp and contest bosses while you are trying to hard to keep the 2/3 free farm. Changing weekend spawn instead of one during weekdays is more like a joke.

As I can see, right now, the best option that all sides would agree to is to move weekend Kraken and BD to some time earlier. Am I correct?​
Please "Like" this post if you agree and add a "Sad face" if you don't. If that option is something majority will agree to, we'll then discuss the best time for it.​

Important! I ask to vote with Likes and Dislikes (sad face) only those players who are really interested in the event and going to visit it!​

Is disagreeing a vote for "No change" or is that essentially a vote for a "new compromise" because that highly weighs on my vote.

The problem with this 'solution' is that unless the time is moved significantly forward it changes nothing for much of the community, and if the time is brought forward too far it then excludes the NA community that may work Saturdays, particularly those on west coast.

I still think that staggered spawns is the best way forward. If a boss spawns three times a week theres no reason why one cant be early, one midday and one at its current time. This should still allow all groups to participate at some point of the day, with most groups able to attend two spawns a week in some form.

Not adding additional spawns would be preferred by most i think, but if timers are unable to be brought forward then there is another option to perhaps add one early spawn midweek?
I upvote this, sounds much better than just keeping it free farm for pirates and changing only weekend one, talking about having more to participate and so on, that would be a better solution than 1 weekend bd for west/east and pirates to contest on which will most likely end up with no one taking it but pirates get to free farm 2 others, doesn't fix it at all for me

So... Why didn't you show up last weekend? Oh yeah, that's right :)
unknown.png
You are out of topic, i saw that post 1-2 times already, that has nothing to do with the spawn time, you cant prove a point with that here, you only making west/east laugh at how desperate pirates are to need spies in our discords 🤷‍♀️
And once again, the thread is about changing spawn time to be a bit more fair for eu players.

We are talking about being able to show up, you are all just greedy and want to keep free farming 2/3 spawns and contest 1/3. We are choosing to not show up since guess what, WE CANT, since we have many eu player than cant stay up all night. You all keep trying to convince us that you want to pvp and contest bosses while you are trying to hard to keep the 2/3 free farm. Changing weekend spawn instead of one during weekdays is more like a joke.

So you admit that this about making it so pirates can't go, and not that most of the server can go?

Again. Sparkle already said what the timeframe is that the server is most active, and that's an hour and a half AFTER kraken spawns. So if you move it to the most active time frame, even less EU can go.

As I can see, right now, the best option that all sides would agree to is to move weekend Kraken and BD to some time earlier. Am I correct?​
Please "Like" this post if you agree and add a "Sad face" if you don't. If that option is something majority will agree to, we'll then discuss the best time for it.​

i think moving only the weekend kraken/bd isn't the best option but maybe like what @DrRageQuit suggested is to have three different spawn times a week, each one if the spawn times more suited for different part of the player bases na/eu/asia that way all the player base will be able to participate twice a week without sacrificing much of their real life. So asians will be able to attend 2/3 krakens/black dragons if they wish and the same goes for eu/na player base

no one has said anything close to that so just don't try and twist words, and there's a difference when changing only the weekend one to be at that time when at weekend people could stay for that 1 extra hour, so changing it like this is just a no difference thing imo, doesn't fix anything and pirates are so upset about losing a free farm, at first everyone was so against it and claiming that you want pvp when you have really enjoyed that free farm pve so much that you can't contest it

No basically is what you all want, west/east cant show up at 2/3 spawns while you can show up 3/3 spawns, but yeah keep trying to use my words against me, its not like its gonna work or something lol. I was pointing at the fact that we cant show up at 2/3 spawns, oh wait i already said that plenty times but you choose to understand the opposite 🤷‍♀️

Sparkle already listed, factually, when the most active time is on the server.

Why are you conveniently choosing to ignore that? I thought this was about getting a time where MOST people can attend, and she already said what the most active timeframe is.

I don't see how a random GR where 6 pirates went to mess around for 10 minutes is in any way comparable to a world boss.

Im not quite sure what any of what you just said had to do with my post, which made no mention of server activity, so I guess yes, I ignored that bit of sparkle's post because that wasn't what my post was about? lol

But to respond to what you are saying, if there were only one spawn per week, then I would absolutely agree that it should be in an NA-friendly time. But if you're looking to please the MOST people over the course of 3 spawns in a week, it would be worth looking at moving one or more of the spawn times to include people outside of that one specific time slot... which was the entire point of this thread that you and your guildies seem intent on trying to derail with accusations and faulty logic.

Here we go again cant you read or do you read only that what you want?
In this Post from Vish nothig said that we want to move Times so that the Holy Pirate Faction cant join, the only Point She mentioned in it was that the Holy Pirate Faction is greedy and dont want a move in a way that could remove the free Farm from them.
The Posts of most of the Pirate Faction that claim they want so hard PVP at this Content only writing in repeat that we only want to Destroy the Free Farm Income from you, and thats a point that goes over and over again in this Post

Most of you dont want PVP at this Content, you dont want Difficulties on this Content, you want to do it alone and that nobody ever makes a move to it.

And thats why you try only to Change the Weekend WB because 2 from 3 Free Farm is better then Nothing or?

:eek: have you heard there is an EU server by chance :) you might like it. As an oce player I came hear knowing the timers and accepted them. I would prefer pvp :)

Here we go again cant you read or do you read only that what you want?
In this Post from Vish nothig said that we want to move Times so that the Holy Pirate Faction cant join, the only Point She mentioned in it was that the Holy Pirate Faction is greedy and dont want a move in a way that could remove the free Farm from them.
The Posts of most of the Pirate Faction that claim they want so hard PVP at this Content only writing in repeat that we only want to Destroy the Free Farm Income from you, and thats a point that goes over and over again in this Post

Most of you dont want PVP at this Content, you dont want Difficulties on this Content, you want to do it alone and that nobody ever makes a move to it.
Why are you acting like we want to keep it at a time nobody is online when Sparkles said that current BD spawn time is the most active time on the server?

:eek: have you heard there is an EU server by chance :) you might like it. As an oce player I came hear knowing the timers and accepted them. I would prefer pvp :)
Have you read what admins said about telling people to change server? ;) Read the thread. The fact that this is NA server doesnt change the fact that there are many eu players.

Back