What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you read what admins said about telling people to change server? ;) Read the thread. The fact that this is NA server doesnt change the fact that there are many eu players.

Also doesn't change the fact that the most active server time is during NA prime time. So changing something for a minority makes no sense what so ever

Also doesn't change the fact that the most active server time is during NA prime time. So changing something for a minority makes no sense what so ever
And what would it do to you if there where 3 Spawn Timers over the Week? I think that would be a thing where everybody could live with it or not?
Even so we could count how many Blackdragon Quests and Krakenquest get completed on the Days from the actual Spawn Time... i could say it will only be from some specific players or not? :)

Have you read what admins said about telling people to change server? ;) Read the thread. The fact that this is NA server doesnt change the fact that there are many eu players.
Clearly you didn't read the part of her post wehre they said they can't take it away from the NA players hence the weekend bosses could potentially be moved. So surely if you wanted PVP that would be good enough for you right ? If surely its only the timers stopping you :) But let me guess that isn't a good enough change for you still :)

You are entitled to your opinion but you suffer from the notable disadvantage of being completely wrong.

This is not a solution at all.
Offtop and brag i see. And only entitlement i see in form of pirates in this topic typing way that they are the only NA players having right to speak and wb stuff belongs to them only which is a big mental disadvantage since other groups of server proved many that they incorrect. I really appreciate effort u guys put on coming up to forum one only time in your life time but well the aim of comming and just bragging is not the idea, out of 9 pages 7 pages belong to offtop and brags mostly, covering entire reason why the topic was made in first place.

We can't take bosses from NA players and give them to EU players. I saw many posts about EU hours being the most active hours, but, maybe that will be a surprise for many of you, but the most active hours with more players online during the last week are 8-10 pm EST.​

1623325598847.png

Im not sure based on what was done counting how many people were active at that hours and active in what kind of way, like they stay afk or they do raids for daily quests/dungeons/events ? Hours you just showed is nothing but prime time for NA hours and i find it absurd, since 8:00-10:00 PM EST hours numbers of active people is dimishing and even if we do simple maths knowing that eu community on this server is bigger than na one and we do whole chart with checking we can get this:

First tab is % of that community being active, 2nd tab is % of total player pool, every first collumn in eacg tab is time EST i assumed that eu community is 50% since its bigger than na one, na being 30%, asia and oceania(All far east) are 20%.
1623327367731.png

I don't see that 8-10 pm est here and its more visible that 3-4 pm EST is more accuraty. Numbers in Tab 1 i made the way that 1 pm for each zone time is slowly incresing reaching peak at 8 pm for each zone time and after 1 hour slowly dimishing - which is correct since people are slowly getting to go to sleep after all of their things having done.

The eu/asia player base is not that small actually quite big and for that they cant be ignored that's the whole point if this thread to make those events accessible for as many of the player base

Offtop and brag i see. And only entitlement i see in form of pirates in this topic typing way that they are the only NA players having right to speak and wb stuff belongs to them only which is a big mental disadvantage since other groups of server proved many that they incorrect. I really appreciate effort u guys put on coming up to forum one only time in your life time but well the aim of comming and just bragging is not the idea, out of 9 pages 7 pages belong to offtop and brags mostly, covering entire reason why the topic was made in first place.

View attachment 15473
Im not sure based on what was done counting how many people were active at that hours and active in what kind of way, like they stay afk or they do raids for daily quests/dungeons/events ? Hours you just showed is nothing but prime time for NA hours and i find it absurd, since 8:00-10:00 PM EST hours numbers of active people is dimishing and even if we do simple maths knowing that eu community on this server is bigger than na one and we do whole chart with checking we can get this:

First tab is % of that community being active, 2nd tab is % of total player pool, every first collumn in eacg tab is time EST i assumed that eu community is 50% since its bigger than na one, na being 30%, asia and oceania(All far east) are 20%.
View attachment 15475
I don't see that 8-10 pm est here and its more visible that 3-4 pm EST is more accuraty. Numbers in Tab 1 i made the way that 1 pm for each zone time is slowly incresing reaching peak at 8 pm for each zone time and after 1 hour slowly dimishing - which is correct since people are slowly getting to go to sleep after all of their things having done.

All this text and still wrong.

I'm EU btw

No basically is what you all want, west/east cant show up at 2/3 spawns while you can show up 3/3 spawns, but yeah keep trying to use my words against me, its not like its gonna work or something lol. I was pointing at the fact that we cant show up at 2/3 spawns, oh wait i already said that plenty times but you choose to understand the opposite 🤷‍♀️
You claim that west/east can show up to 1/3 spawn yet you dont do it. If weekend is fine for EU players to show up, why does no one currently do it? Pusing weekday earlier will make those event impossible to attend by the majority of the playerbase. I think the ideal would be pushing it back to the most active timeframes 8-10 pm est so the MAJORITY and MOST of the playerbase would be able to attend

There is no point to keep telling you the same thing.
Clearly you didn't read the part of her post wehre they said they can't take it away from the NA players hence the weekend bosses could potentially be moved. So surely if you wanted PVP that would be good enough for you right ? If surely its only the timers stopping you :) But let me guess that isn't a good enough change for you still :)
Please stop talking about how much you want pvp when you are peace flagging twt, changing weekend spawn is just not a fair change, you wont admit it ofc cause you dont want to lose your free farm bosses 🤷‍♀️

You claim that west/east can show up to 1/3 spawn yet you dont do it. If weekend is fine for EU players to show up, why does no one currently do it? Pusing weekday earlier will make those event impossible to attend by the majority of the playerbase. I think the ideal would be pushing it back to the most active timeframes 8-10 pm est so the MAJORITY and MOST of the playerbase would be able to attend
Didnt we said that in the Pages 1-10? Why People from EU not join at this time or not join regular? Read the Thread pls again

*hust* you mean the 1-5% Playerbase that attend it now or?

The eu/asia player base is not that small actually quite big and for that they cant be ignored that's the whole point if this thread to make those events accessible for as many of the player base
Moving it earlier makes it harder for oce / asia so... your point doesn't make any sense.

Moving it earlier makes it harder for oce / asia so... your point doesn't make any sense.
dont know but where there ever Asian Players on the Blackdragon? I doubt it

@Sparkle @Sjinderson

Would also the Option of 3 Spawn Times like mentiond before work? Earli / Midday / Evening?
Then there is no Content denied and the Content Access is there for the complte Playerbase

There is no point to keep telling you the same thing.

Please stop talking about how much you want pvp when you are peace flagging twt, changing weekend spawn is just not a fair change, you wont admit it ofc cause you don't want to lose your free farm bosses 🤷‍♀️
For starters I literally only flipped pirate the day your little alliance decided to handhold and run over 15 pirates and call i "pvp" I legitimately dislike pve. You guys chose to not even show last weekend after one kraken was defended with the little alliance you have.
Secondly there is no way 10 pirates are building a twt tower vs 70 so of course it'd be peaced then
Thirdly a peace spawn is technically the MOST fair since its just down to who can summon the fastest so just summon faster than this 235ms aussie next time <3

We will still have 2/3 spawns at late hour and you will still have 2/3 spawns early. Still the most fair is changing one during weekdays. I think i said that like 4 times already, i cant understand why isnt already obvious. Basically with weekend change you all can show up at 3/3 spawns while eu players can show up at 1/3.
I thought this was about making kraken available to most but the more you push on this issue when sparkle already said the most active times are 8-10 PM EST the clearer you make it for them to see that this is only about stopping pirates any way possible.

Sparkle, since they keep saying they want most of the community to be able to attend such events and we are willing to compromise can we change the weekend kraken and bd to 8-10 PM EST so that the mayority of the server can have some great pvp fun?

You know that our asian player base stays until the first halcy and with big numbers too

Other solution to that is to make 3 different spawn times a week every one of them is more suited toward a different group of the player base
Like this all different player base will be able to attend those events not only once but twice if they choose
So everyone one will get the chance to participate in 2/3 events that happens a week

Back