What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adding these top tier end game bosses more than ONCE in a day is just such a trash idea.

I understood it as moving the spawn forward on one day, not adding an extra one. Also, not as if it is only recently that people asked for more EU/Asia friendly options, it's just more recently that admins listen to the requests.

I understood it as moving the spawn forward on one day, not adding an extra one. Also, not as if it is only recently that people asked for more EU/Asia friendly options, it's just more recently that admins listen to the requests.
According to EU players in this thread weekends are friendly options so it is pointless to change it that day, then explain to me why kraken went uncontested for months on weekends? Why didn’t you guys attempt BD on weekend? Don’t use the excuse that’s it’s because you guys didn’t know it was killable because you damn well knew kraken was doable and still did not show up to it for months.
If this change gets made to weekdays where the boss with the best items will go uncontested you will ruin the game, may as well add scrolls to market place tbh.
The excuse of some pirates show to morning halcy is stupid, maybe a few can make but I have not logged for morning halcy, a lot of us cannot play on morning, our raid leader cannot play on mornings, if it’s inconvenient for you guys to play at the current time bosses spawn cause you don’t have leadership on a faction with over 100 players imagine for us on a guild with less than 30. Change the weekend or change nothing, it’s the only way you wont ruin the worth of this bosses.

To have it spawn more than once in a WEEKDAY is the dumbest idea.

Glad you took the time to read Sparkles suggestions fully before going off.

Can’t wait for the admins to cater to the casuals so i can finally leave 🤪

If a boss being at a time when the vast majority of the servers EU pvp pop is offline is your only reason for staying, then yeah sorry that really does suck for you.

pirates wont vote for anything that is against them free farming content wich lead to a dead server just take as example pn1 and pn2 free farming periods, this server was a ghost town. Now we have a handful of new players and the game is going into the same way i wouldn't be surprised that half of those new & coming back players quit for that reason before 6.0 came around

pirates wont vote for anything that is against them free farming content wich lead to a dead server just take as example pn1 and pn2 free farming periods, this server was a ghost town. Now we have a handful of new players and the game is going into the same way i wouldn't be surprised that half of those new & coming back players quit for that reason before 6.0 came around

There will always be freefarm because this server is frail end of story, people dont wanna fight for their content they wanna move the spawn out of the timezone of the people currently doing it to dodge pvp lmao.

Weekend spawn times are the only ones that make sense to change, but yall didnt want that because they claim they can "already make weekends" except where yall been? your zerg alliance fell apart for kraken, nobody shows up to weekend bd, whats your excuse? Its not that yall want it at a different time for "eu/asia attendance" yall want it at a different time for a lower attendance from NA lmao

Glad you took the time to read Sparkles suggestions fully before going off.

If a boss being at a time when the vast majority of the servers EU pvp pop is offline is your only reason for staying, then yeah sorry that really does suck for you.

i personally said I’m okay with the boss times being moved on the weekend as majority of the pop is off work for those days and would have a bug turn out and pvp but nah y’all wanna move it on a Tuesday and be uncontested lmao

Funny, honestly we're only seeing those NA people who are "lil critters" complaining on this. Haven't seen people which are not involved with that guild complain about this change, we've talked on discord even in game for this and they all said "Knowing how big EU community is also Asia "Mainly even Iron Head Guild" also some chinese playerbase in a guild called "Big JJ" "No One" deserve this type of change. "lil critters" WE ARE asking once again what's the problem for you that this change might come out for real? Don't you care about high numbers on EU/Asia playerbase? Don't even say that we'll AKA freefarm this WHEN YOU ESPECIALLY YOUR WHOLE GUILD FREEFARMED THIS PARTICULAR WORLD BOSS FOR A YEAR, YES A YEAR, no one complained? Now you freefarm Black Dragon. People aren't complaining like you are right now, they just say this is not acceptable that's it. If you could actually READ what's being written and would get out of your own world you could understand what people been trying you to tell for countless of times lol. They've offered us 1 early Kraken 1 early Black Dragon, what's the problem with that? It's okay, you'll still "freefarm" 6 most important world bosses per week. Once again, tell us what you have against EU/Asia playerbase? Why you've told them to go to the "EU" server and leave what they've achieved on "NA" server?? Most of your arguments, if not all of them literally makes 0 sense, yet you still keep complaining on this thread, the vote pool system has been yet posted, but another one, so people will decide. I repeat, stop spamming this thread and read carefully or ask someone who trully understands what people been trying to tell you past 20pages to explain it to you. EU/Asia playerbase might get something that would keep them hyped up on this server, to actually attend for world bosses, change their daily routine. So just stop, i repeat none of your replies made any sense since you've been rotating same "comments" over and over again. You can complain as much as you want below my post, no one will reply to you, they're done. Saw that? Done. If you cant understand what people been trying to tell you, then i don't know. Never seen such negativity towards EU/Asia playerbase.

Funny, honestly we're only seeing those NA people who are "lil critters" complaining on this. Haven't seen people which are not involved with that guild complain about this change, we've talked on discord even in game for this and they all said "Knowing how big EU community is also Asia "Mainly even Iron Head Guild" also some chinese playerbase in a guild called "Big JJ" "No One" deserve this type of change. "lil critters" WE ARE asking once again what's the problem for you that this change might come out for real? Don't you care about high numbers on EU/Asia playerbase? Don't even say that we'll AKA freefarm this WHEN YOU ESPECIALLY YOUR WHOLE GUILD FREEFARMED THIS PARTICULAR WORLD BOSS FOR A YEAR, YES A YEAR, no one complained? Now you freefarm Black Dragon. People aren't complaining like you are right now, they just say this is not acceptable that's it. If you could actually READ what's being written and would get out of your own world you could understand what people been trying you to tell for countless of times lol. They've offered us 1 early Kraken 1 early Black Dragon, what's the problem with that? It's okay, you'll still "freefarm" 6 most important world bosses per week. Once again, tell us what you have against EU/Asia playerbase? Why you've told them to go to the "EU" server and leave what they've achieved on "NA" server?? Most of your arguments, if not all of them literally makes 0 sense, yet you still keep complaining on this thread, the vote pool system has been yet posted, but another one, so people will decide. I repeat, stop spamming this thread and read carefully or ask someone who trully understands what people been trying to tell you past 20pages to explain it to you. EU/Asia playerbase might get something that would keep them hyped up on this server, to actually attend for world bosses, change their daily routine. So just stop, i repeat none of your replies made any sense since you've been rotating same "comments" over and over again. You can complain as much as you want below my post, no one will reply to you, they're done. Saw that? Done. If you cant understand what people been trying to tell you, then i don't know. Never seen such negativity towards EU/Asia playerbase.

i stopped reading after the first paragraph. Changing boss times are not a problem, sparkle suggested changing WEEKEND boss times to an earlier time to try and accommodate everyone, what did you guys say? NO WE WANT ALL BOSS TIMES CHANGED. When sparkle’s main objective is to not take ALL bosses away from NA but see if there’s a compromise to be made.

so tell me why weekend is not enough? Let alone a good start to see if this change is good?

the only time change that should be happening is the time getting moved later to includes the asian player base, while also retaining the na player base making the bosses available to the maximum amount of players. The server already being on east coast times is already a huge compromise to the eu player base.

Last edited:
The posts stating the weekend change isn't good enough because they are already able to show up (and yet they don't) is very amusing. :)

Last edited:
As a pirate player and someone that people might expect to be on the other side of the argument, I am willing to push back the timer a few hours. This doesn't mean that I want the timer pushed back 5 hours, but I'm willing to come to a compromise to meet in the middle for our Asia and EU playerbase.

The current system is heavily skewed towards NA times, but as a server advertised as NA, I don't think the times should cater specifically for EU and Asia. There's already been multiple arguments, along with @Sjinderson explaining that "Just play on RU is not an argument." I agree with these statements. However - to reiterate - if this server I've been playing on for a while has been advertised as "NA," I don't want spawns pushed out of my playable timezone specifically for a playerbase that had the opportunity to play on a server whose timezone is catered to them. Despite these wants, I realize that there are EU and Asia players that have dedicated time and effort to the game who are now very vocal about these changes.

I imagine that many of the arguments towards other pirates are along the lines of "You just don't want to have people log in so you can freefarm," "You don't want PvP," "You want to hoard the loot to sell at a premium," "You don't want people to match/have greater numbers than what you're pulling," etc. While these arguments have a significant standing, so do the arguments of "We don't want to fight a zerg," "We don't want to fight two factions, handholding" "You (west/east) just want more numbers." I'm sure you can understand the arguments on both sides. The problem is, I don't think we should be having a conversation about one side (with a combined group of NA and EU players) freefarming. I thought the conversation was about making times more suitable for both parties. If you're considering this a legitimate argument, maybe we should pull up the most recent event raids East/West had for Whalesong. Both sides easily had enough numbers to contest as one faction vs. the others, but I've seen no motivation during the week for other factions to come despite these numbers. My assumption is that they have a deep-seated issue in organization, with heroes and leadership unwilling to cooperate with the rest of the faction to organize raids during weekdays to contest or pull bosses when people are clearly available. This is not an issue about "we don't have x amount of gear; we don't have x items to play against their group," one group freefarming is the issue of other groups unwillingness to study, change or even organize to come out.

Above all of this bs of pirates vs east/west, the overlying problem is that I don't think we should be having a conversation about one side (with a combined group of NA and EU players) killing bosses. I thought the conversation was about making times more suitable for both parties.

I'm a west coast, college student player that gets on this game in my off time. Pushing the timer back 3 hours completely screws over my ability to attend these events. My timezone doesn't recognize DST, and I'm already 3 hours back. So 1hr-2hr push is fine by me, 3 hours is pushing it, 5 hours is way overkill. I'm fine with pushing back some for our EU folks, but if we're pushing it back so far that it's only within EU times, why did I invest so much time into the server that I thought would be NA?

Anything that it is against their freefarm is no no from them.

Anything that it is against their freefarm is no no from them.

So lets talk about why one guild can "free farm". Ever since i started playing this game, around 2years and 6months ago, it was always pn1 fighting pn2, over and over.

At the one point when Strikes (probably the last leader of pn2) left the server making pn2 way weaker than pn1, the latter didnt have anyone to contest them, they free farmed for like 8 months without contest. Then pn2 started coming back and contesting pn1. There was around 3 months of fights going on over and over. 3hours of kraken, 3hours of rd, we even fought over dgs packs and TWT. It came to a point that pn1 started losing and they left the server.

Whats the point of changing boss timer to a time where PN2 (pirates) cant show up? Thats basically what the people in this topic want. You dont want to fight for 3hours over and over. If the people on this threads want pn2 to stop free farming, come contest us. Today both bosses were free farm. I thought today was a good day for you guys to show up :)

Let's suppose Kraken spawns on a weekday during the morning.You guys have proposed for these bosses spawn after the 10am Mistmerrow on a weekday. That's 11:30pm for the Asian community and 01:30 am for the OCE community . How is this good for the Asian comunity? If u are thinking these bosses are easy to down then there is no point in making this thread and argue over it. At the end of the day, despite saying you care about the Asian/OCE community, you want the spawns to be on a period that's after 11:30pm for them, which is the exact "reason" you guys started this on the first place. Your objective is not making these bosses accessible to everyone. It's making them unnaccessible to us since you are too afraid to contest.

Thats some prints from raids today. Literally happens WH before kraken time.

unknown.png

unknown.png

And to finish my post here.

Captura_de_tela_2021-06-12_204022.png

We can see people that are posting on this forum prefering to go to noryette instead of showing up to Kraken, like Evulia, Vishenya, Frailmage and Faux, all of whom are EU players.

Please, you don't wanna fight the only active competitive guild left, you just wanna taste what is like to be us without putting the effort to be like us.

I'm still a fairly new player myself (started Mid/Late November), even though I don't farm Red Dragon at all (or any Dragon variant), I still would prefer a raid closer to the weekend, that's mostly when players would be able to attempt it anyway. (The other timers would be next to impossible for me to try them)

Back