What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As you might see we all voted for Saturday which is the objective best day for everyone in America to be able to attend a eu/asia based timer. I don't really see how you can argue that a tuesday or thursday timer is better than a saturday for north american players
i dont know about that one, first one it was weekend or no change you all voted for no changes at all now that its forced by sparkle you all voted weekend instead

When it becomes apparent a change might be needed, then when given the choice we pick Weekends. Which is not hard to understand that early on a Sat is still very viable for NA to make, while giving the other time zones a chance. For Asia time zones even if it was midday in NA would still be late at night for them, but because it is a weekend they would have a significantly higher ability to still come out to participate. (This thread does say Eu/Asian player base to get a better chance to participate, and they have a much harder time issue then EU does with NA timers.)
To push a weekday as the day vs weekend is clearly not taking any real consideration for the Asian communities time issues into account. As you have already asked and expressed over eager interest in the exact timeframe for the boss timer. One of which that has been suggested is still awful for Asian players, because it would still be very late at night on a weekday being nearly just as bad as it currently is. (Being Very late at night instead of very early in the morning) IF a weekday is decided to be changed. Then lets just go full EU/Asian time making the boss timer around 6am EST to give the Asian player base a realistic time to make it on a weekday. This can also catch any NA players who might have time before work, or that work night shifts to play after work before sleeping in the day.
Lastly, and no matter what you tell yourselves your argument for Weekend vs weekday being that you can already make the weekend one is very weak in all aspects as you guys still do not show at all on the weekend. So clearly something is wrong with the weekend time. as again two weeks in a row their was zero presence of west or east at Kraken, and then a few people came to watch the BD fight which is even later in the day. How many more examples are needed that what you say about the weekend time being "fine" or "achievable" are nothing but lies? Leading more to the situation that clearly the weekend time should be changed first until you can prove you will come out with an earlier time.

i dont know about that one, first one it was weekend or no change you all voted for no changes at all now that its forced by sparkle you all voted weekend instead
Would like to point out its not "forced" there is still a third option stating "
We change nothing as players can’t come to an agreement
"
So unsure what point you're trying to make. Yet we are voting for weekend changes as it would promote eu to come out to contest / pvp while not making it impossible for na / oce / asia because it is the weekend.

Also the first vote had no option that was exclusively on the weekend :)

Would like to point out its not "forced" there is still a third option stating "
We change nothing as players can’t come to an agreement
"
So unsure what point you're trying to make. Yet we are voting for weekend changes as it would promote eu to come out to contest / pvp while not making it impossible for na / oce / asia because it is the weekend.

Also the first vote had no option that was exclusively on the weekend :)
that still doesnt explain why you picked "change nothing" over "weekend time" in first vote and why now you choose weekend instead of nothing change again like before
so first vote you didnt want EU to show up and contest and voted change nothing but now you're okay with them showing up in weekend and choose weekend time change

that still doesnt explain why you picked "change nothing" over "weekend time" in first vote and why now you choose weekend instead of nothing change again like before
Because there was NO option for weekend timers being changed I messaged sparkle directly about that because it was leaving out one of the original options she suggested :) But since you clearly didn't read my previous post you won't read this either.

We could not VOTE for weekend becasue there was no option to on the first one :)

Because there was NO option for weekend timers being changed I messaged sparkle directly about that because it was leaving out one of the original options she suggested :) But since you clearly didn't read my previous post you won't read this either.

We could not VOTE for weekend becasue there was no option to on the first one :)
i read it late that was my bad 😔

i read it late that was my bad 😔
I wanted the weekend changes originally :) I would like contest / pvp however I feel giving west/east free bosses during the week would not encourage them to show to others since they do not show atm. I do believe weekend changes would be the best idea at least for the time being even with myself being from OCE it would mean 2- 4 am kraken / bd :) I would be willing to get up for that if its contested that would be fun.

I wanted the weekend changes originally :) I would like contest / pvp however I feel giving west/east free bosses during the week would not encourage them to show to others since they do not show atm. I do believe weekend changes would be the best idea at least for the time being.
but heres the thing you want players to contest at weekend but you still got 2 more spawns uncontested because they only changing 1 spawn not all 3 and we all know bosses hardly die when theres 3 factions fighting for them and contesting, it is same thing for you if we dont get anyone contest in weekday you still got 2 more spawns to free farm but the weekday one if gone through its gonna be more active unlike NA spawn time

but if they change weekday one means east and west have a chance to attend 2 out of 3 spawns and same thing to NA, while changing weekend one remove any possible chance for anyone else to show up in weekdays

but heres the thing you want players to contest at weekend but you still got 2 more spawns uncontested because they only changing 1 spawn not all 3 and we all know bosses hardly die when theres 3 factions fighting for them and contesting, it is same thing for you if we don't get anyone contest in weekday you still got 2 more spawns to free farm but the weekday one if gone through its gonna be more active unlike NA spawn time

Here is something you don't grasp on this thought. The Pirates WANT people to come. It is a game, PVP is fun, PVE farming is not. (yes loot is nice, but not everything when it comes to enjoying your time.) We are 100% ok not getting a boss kill if we have fun at the end of it. Even if the other side gets it, sure that is what we fight not to happen, but despite what many think.. we are hardly mad and never sad (really nobody should be lol). Normally what happens after a Kraken loss or stalemate is this.. We start to talk about what we can do better, what we did wrong, how can we correct our mistakes? as a Team and individually, We also talk about what we did well, what we saw that was funny, horrible, sad, or tragic within the fight to anyone friendly or enemy. This conversation occurs on and off normally all the way thru the rest of the afternoon/night and we go into halcy looking to have fun just the same.

but if they change weekday one means east and west have a chance to attend 2 out of 3 spawns and same thing to NA, while changing weekend one remove any possible chance for anyone else to show up in weekdays

If everyone can attend at the current time on saturdays then can you explain why nobody has show up to contest us on weekends for weeks now?

If the time isnt the issue on the weekends then the only thing left to assume is strictly nobody shows up to contest us because its us, so in that right then moving a weekday over a weekend timer is nothing more than an attempt at getting an uncontested time slot rather than a chance to attend a world boss.

its only been 1 week since we stopped showing?

3 weeks ago we contested east+west for 3 hours till kraken despawned, since that saturday nobody has shown up again to a single weekend Kraken/BD. Rollz posted in the discord saying they were done trying to contest us. So if youre not showing up to the only spawn time that is currently available for you all according to this thread, what argument do you have that you deserve a time change during the week when nobody is showing up to saturday spawns currently. This all just looks more like youre advocating for a boss timer in a slot that you all know will go uncontested and can free farm it by manipulating the admins into taking a spawn out of our active time frame.

@Sparkle

This all just looks more like youre advocating for a boss timer in a slot that you all know will go uncontested and can free farm it by manipulating the admins into taking a spawn out of our active time frame.
your active time frame so you said it, where were you yesterday at twt both factions had 130+ players contesting each other for twt thats our active time frame bro you still wanna go compare 20NA pirates vs over 100players+ EU/asia timezone right

your active time frame so you said it, where were you yesterday at twt both factions had 130+ players contesting each other for twt thats our active time frame bro you still wanna go compare 20NA pirates vs over 100players+ EU/asia timezone right

You know what is great about this example? That yesterday was SATURDAY. Look!!! good numbers! Lets bring a boss that is not a build a tower and instead is a real thing to kill closer to that time, and have some fun. You say that kraken time is good still on Saturday.... and yet you claim you had 130+ players on both factions, and yet where was any of those nearly 300 people when Kraken spawned yesterday????? I can't answer that for you, but I can tell you they were NO Where to be seen for either Kraken or BD. SO clearly something is wrong?? So answer me this how do you go from nearly 300 for TwT and 0 for Kraken on the same day 7 hours apart??? What is the limiting factor for that? The only logical answer is the time of the day,

As you might see we all voted for Saturday which is the objective best day for everyone in America to be able to attend a eu/asia based timer. I don't really see how you can argue that a tuesday or thursday timer is better than a saturday for north american players
Actually you all voted against saturday when Sparkle initially proposed it. It wasn't until that it showed too many votes in favour for time adjustments did people start wanting the weekend time.

Now as the votes are entirely in favour of a weekend / mid week spawn time change I recommend instead of arguing weekend over weekday to suggest new timers instead as the poll has 9 hours left and no one has been suggesting when they'd like the earlier time specifically at.
If there are no suggested times then you'll only have to pick from the option Sparkle and myself came up with

You know what is great about this example? That yesterday was SATURDAY. Look!!! good numbers! Lets bring a boss that is not a build a tower and instead is a real thing to kill closer to that time, and have some fun. You say that kraken time is good still on Saturday.... and yet you claim you had 130+ players on both factions, and yet where was any of those nearly 300 people when Kraken spawned yesterday????? I can't answer that for you, but I can tell you they were NO Where to be seen for either Kraken or BD. SO clearly something is wrong?? So answer me this how do you go from nearly 300 for TwT and 0 for Kraken on the same day 7 hours apart??? What is the limiting factor for that? The only logical answer is the time of the day,

this is exactly the point, actually. The morning content raids can pull numbers from east, numbers from west, and as pirates show regularly all week long, they can pull the same raid numbers as they need for nighttime bosses in their morning and daytime raids too. Or I should say <lil critters> since they wont open up their raids to their whole faction. All the claims about numbers are based on their guild only, not the pirate faction.

Nobody ever said Kraken/BD on saturday was a GOOD time for EU/SEA/OCE merely that it is workable. There is a difference between having full access to EU/Asian players that an earlier time frame would afford, vs a few of us crazies being willing to stay out way after normal hours. But 5-8 ppl is about average for the # of EU ppl who stay out that late, so we'd be dependent on NA core leadership and fighters, who apparently aren't interested in contesting. But your argument is to punish 2 timezone blocks of people because the 3rd doesn't want to bother.

As for Saturdays, they're already insanely crammed with stuff, I honestly dont know when it would be moved earlier other than maybe an hour or two forward, which doesn't really help include SEA/OCE ppl at all, since they'll still be in the same position of being a stupid time in the morning for them. Either tuesday or thursday would be easier to slot these bosses in, maybe late morning

I vote we change eu server to have an na timed bd / kraken cause that surely is only fair then :^) See how they react to it.

they can pull the same raid numbers as they need for nighttime bosses in their morning and daytime raids too. Or I should say <lil critters> since they wont open up their raids to their whole faction. All the claims about numbers are based on their guild only, not the pirate faction.
Sorry but that is not true. On non-twt days we have 6 - 7 ppl at most during those hours. On twt days we can get to 12. woohoo

Back