What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Sparkle just wanted to let you know players waiting to see if its gonna be weekday or weekend then we can discuss timer, since event timers is different on weekend like halcy and RD and theres sjinderson's dragon event

You'll know which times you'll get to chose from at 3pm. A new poll will be added with the choices.
For Dragon hunt event I can move it if necessary.

You'll know which times you'll get to chose from at 4pm. A new poll will be added with the choices.
as long its before first halcy players will be ok with it, after that its gonna be bad for china time they already have to stay up for 12:30am in weekend for first halcy

as long its before first halcy players will be ok with it, after that its gonna be bad for china time they already have to stay up for 12:30am in weekend for first halcy

why are you speaking for IHG? They seemed to have voted. If we want to know what time they want i would say ask them not someone who doesn’t even live same time zone as them habibi

Agree with this, i think 3-5 hours earlier would be perfect for all, don't think it's too early for NA and it's an okay time for EU players as well, second option is if we can't do that first option, i support dis!
U do realize three hrs earlier is the middle of the work day for NA time zoned players right?

why are you speaking for IHG? They seemed to have voted. If we want to know what time they want i would say ask them not someone who doesn’t even live same time zone as them habibi
its my guild i can speak for them, dont worry about it

I am very glad that the Asian Community got the chance to vote. Clearly it mattered as the numbers are nearly 1/3 of the votes overall. I do expect them to vote for a fairly early time for the change. As a NA player and a Pirate, this is OK. Does this mean the boss timer will be early on a Sat in NA? YES.

However, this also means I will have the option to get up earlier if I want to participate in these bosses, which is a choice I at least get to make. Whereas if it was on the weekday many don't even get to make that choice due to other responsibilities.

Vote for your better interests, values, and expectations, not what you are told, not what a friend wants, and definitely not to be the opposite of another group or individual. This should apply for all types of voting for anytime in your life. Remember this.

Last edited:
The votes have been properly accounted for removing all illegitimate and inactive votes.

The final tally comes to the following.
1. 47
2. 63
3. 0

A new poll has been attached with options for new spawn times.
Only 1 of these options will go through and be trial ran for 1 month.

For the new timers we attempted to put them in times where they would not clash into other events. However this time area is very congested with events so overlap is bound to occur if events are dragged out.
Black dragon options were all kept at 5pm because we felt it would clash into other events too heavily otherwise and the time window is very open from 5pm.

Votes will go under another review after the poll closes and a response for what the final outcome is with it.

The votes have been properly accounted for removing all illegitimate and inactive votes.

1. 47
2. 63
3. 0

For the new timers we attempted to put them in times where they would not clash into other events. However this time area is very congested with events so overlap is bound to occur if events are dragged out.
Black dragon options were all kept at 5pm because we felt it would clash into other events too heavily otherwise and the time window is very open from 5pm.

Votes will go under another review after the poll closes and a response for what the final outcome is with it.
You removed all of the asian community votes? Why?

You know they have problems accessing the website and they had to get a VPN to vote. You deadass removed all of their vote bud.

Why did you remove from the poll the votes of ppl which this thread was supposed to cater to?

Last edited:

1. 47
2. 63
3. 0

lmao, can you tell us how you deemed votes “inactive” so someone who’s been playing for 1-2 years never made a forum account and is active gets his/her vote nulled? Because “new member” tag on forum?

them BD mechanics lessons going to pay off now 🤪

@Sparkle @Sjinderson

Please, could you guys share which criteria was used to remove 50 votes from the first option? I find it really difficult to believe that you guys didn't fathom the fact that the asians would have problems voting on this thread because of internet blockage.

1. 47
2. 63
3. 0

Really proud of you guys keep up the great work, can't believe people tried to cheat with that many fake votes!
1623612936730.png

thread talks about better times for EU/Asian players base, doesn't offer a single time that is actually better for Asian players. While also removing all their votes amazing. I hope karma comes back for you, because you will deserve it.

Back