What's new

Sparing Arena

Dear administration (@Sparkle ) return old archer set in Sparing arena, otherwise no one will ever be able to kill Darkrunners. In 3.5, they are so strong, so wearing an archer’s set they will kill everyone for 2 skills, this is not fair. Or cut melee atack off archer’s set.

Also return old Sparing arena, where the choice does not depend on how much the player has a rating. Because when you reach the 4400+ rating, it is difficult to find an opponent.

And also make sure that in gladiator arena search for an opponent does not take place according to the arena rating, but according to the equipment rating. It will be more honest.
For example: 3k gs-4k gs, 4k gs-5.5k gs, 5k gs-6k gs, 6k gs-7kgs +

Thanks in advance for your attention!

Dear administration (@Sparkle ) return old archer set in Sparing arena, otherwise no one will ever be able to kill Darkrunners. In 3.5, they are so strong, so wearing an archer’s set they will kill everyone for 2 skills, this is not fair. Or cut melee atack off archer’s set.

Also return old Sparing arena, where the choice does not depend on how much the player has a rating. Because when you reach the 4400+ rating, it is difficult to find an opponent.

And also make sure that in gladiator arena search for an opponent does not take place according to the arena rating, but according to the equipment rating. It will be more honest.
For example: 3k gs-4k gs, 4k gs-5.5k gs, 5k gs-6k gs, 6k gs-7kgs +

Thanks in advance for your attention!

Going off gearscore would make it incredibly hard to find a match, also gearscore could be adjusted outside the arena and the gear could be equipped once inside.

However, I do agree to the "balanced arena" changes. They were terrible. They increased the health for the archer spec and gave it more melee damage. It made absolutely 0 sense seeing that all DRs now take that spec as it has a good amount of melee damage and the agility gives them an insane amount of crit, while having a large amount of HP.

Making it incredibly difficult to kill unless you respec to some cheese counter class. (Cursed thorns + Telekinesis etc.)

That change to the archer made it almost impossible to kill a DR as a mage in a balanced arena without playing a cheese class unless they're a really bad player.

Side note: They changed some of the specs in balanced however, they didn't give archers movespeed over a darkrunner (Melee Rogue) and Mages have a 96% cast time. Less cast time than a fresh level 55 mage in quest gear. This reason alone I almost never queue balanced arenas as a mage, as I don't care to ruin my skillsavers or respec to a cheesy class that no one would ever play outside of that arena just to win.

Going off gearscore would make it incredibly hard to find a match, also gearscore could be adjusted outside the arena and the gear could be equipped once inside.

However, I do agree to the "balanced arena" changes. They were terrible. They increased the health for the archer spec and gave it more melee damage. It made absolutely 0 sense seeing that all DRs now take that spec as it has a good amount of melee damage and the agility gives them an insane amount of crit, while having a large amount of HP.

Making it incredibly difficult to kill unless you respec to some cheese counter class. (Cursed thorns + Telekinesis etc.)

That change to the archer made it almost impossible to kill a DR as a mage in a balanced arena without playing a cheese class unless they're a really bad player.

Side note: They changed some of the specs in balanced however, they didn't give archers movespeed over a darkrunner (Melee Rogue) and Mages have a 96% cast time. Less cast time than a fresh level 55 mage in quest gear. This reason alone I almost never queue balanced arenas as a mage, as I don't care to ruin my skillsavers or respec to a cheesy class that no one would ever play outside of that arena just to win.
Well, I agree to gladiator arena, yes, it will be difficult to find an opponent. Better then just make a random choice of the opponent with any rating all arenas.

Well, I agree to gladiator arena, yes, it will be difficult to find an opponent. Better then just make a random choice of the opponent with any rating all arenas.

The matching use to be split up between more rating groups, however, it made it so that the top players in Glads almost never got a match unless it was another top player queuing, as for the sparring rating groups, I think they're okay. There's not much you can do, just depends on what time you're queued, it's hard to constantly change systems just to match with server population as it fluctuates so often.

However, the "balanced" specs in those arenas are far from "balanced" and definitely need to be re-looked at or improved.

Back