What's new

Sparkle and staff would you consider ...

jrch2k10

Hi, would you guys consider possible to bring back the last form of kingdom shadow pots and reduce the the amount of prestige to 10 for superior earthglow lunarite while adding it to the honor shop as well(optional) for a reasonable amount?

Logic behind it:

We all know this version of the game is particularly skewed to high crit dmg melee(4.5 was known as 1 shot age) and we have very high GS(improving daily) executioners and ebonsongs already one shooting everything in sight and honestly i'm guessing it won't be fun for either side soon but if people can stack up resilience/toughness and physical defense, they can at least put up a fight or at least see who killed them maybe even with a group of mid GS people actually win a few but as of now is really hard to get those T3 gems and there is no easy access buff to compliment you defense.

Yes i do understand this will also make it easier to those super OP PN players to stack up their defense but if everyone have decent defense and res/tough battle will last longer, sure those PN player will always win 1vs1 but at least will give a chance to smaller GS groups in maybe 2vs1 or 3vs1, making a bit more fun and maybe help more people to go out an PVP.

Note: Earthglow lunagems only, attach lunagems are fine as they are now
Note: Also bringing back those kingdom pots will give something more to alchemist to sell, honestly last couple of patches also removed all profitability from this tree

Thank you for your time

Earthglow isnt realy fine, for player to get all gems needs to hade 7+6+5 gems = 1 440 lurarites = 43 200 prestige. Who in gods name can farm that amount of prestige
Btw adding earhglow to rng boxes rotations wasnt realy a fix either

Earthglow isnt realy fine, for player to get all gems needs to hade 7+6+5 gems = 1 440 lurarites = 43 200 prestige. Who in gods name can farm that amount of prestige
Btw adding earhglow to rng boxes rotations wasnt realy a fix either
That is incorrect.
While it is a total of 18 possible slots the gems require 50 lunarite to create a T3 gem.
1500 prestige per gem or 27,000 prestige for all gems.
Hi, would you guys consider possible to bring back the last form of kingdom shadow pots and reduce the the amount of prestige to 10 for superior earthglow lunarite while adding it to the honor shop as well(optional) for a reasonable amount?

Logic behind it:

We all know this version of the game is particularly skewed to high crit dmg melee(4.5 was known as 1 shot age) and we have very high GS(improving daily) executioners and ebonsongs already one shooting everything in sight and honestly i'm guessing it won't be fun for either side soon but if people can stack up resilience/toughness and physical defense, they can at least put up a fight or at least see who killed them maybe even with a group of mid GS people actually win a few but as of now is really hard to get those T3 gems and there is no easy access buff to compliment you defense.

Yes i do understand this will also make it easier to those super OP PN players to stack up their defense but if everyone have decent defense and res/tough battle will last longer, sure those PN player will always win 1vs1 but at least will give a chance to smaller GS groups in maybe 2vs1 or 3vs1, making a bit more fun and maybe help more people to go out an PVP.

Note: Earthglow lunagems only, attach lunagems are fine as they are now
Note: Also bringing back those kingdom pots will give something more to alchemist to sell, honestly last couple of patches also removed all profitability from this tree

Thank you for your time
You should put suggestions inside the suggestions thread where they can be easily found and kept track of here

That is incorrect.
While it is a total of 18 possible slots the gems require 50 lunarite to create a T3 gem.
1500 prestige per gem or 27,000 prestige for all gems.

You should put suggestions inside the suggestions thread where they can be easily found and kept track of here
right my bad forgout about change

God yes earthglow lunarite is awful, I calculated what I needed in total to finish my gems.. 13.8k prestige, I earn about 70 prestige per day, which makes it almost 200 days to finish gemming my stuff if I intend to farm it all.

No I don't farm on my other chars, because there's barely any world boss left to kill because cr and gr died, most other bosses got harder and are camped for silver crates. Also for lack of cr/gr raids, it is super hard to find people to do bunker. It's too much effort to grind all that prestige on extra characters.

If there's more options to buy the lunarite, with different currencies, or it becomes cheaper, that would be awesome, because we don't have such a large influx of lunarite on the AH as on the combined AH on retail servers.

I hope it was just a bad joke and you forget to read server updates we have every week. Really motivating comment.
I wish I could say" Oh archerage's team is the best in the business. They care so much for us!" as opposed to being negative about it. The only concern I see from you guys are when there's public outcry of how badly certain things were implemented but the rest of it are ignored. Really motivating patch where we have to fight tooth and nails to get a decent custom change.

I wish I could say" Oh archerage's team is the best in the business. They care so much for us!" as opposed to being negative about it. The only concern I see from you guys are when there's public outcry of how badly certain things were implemented but the rest of it are ignored. Really motivating patch where we have to fight tooth and nails to get a decent custom change.
Well compared to official they are even if the don't live to your standards, also take into account there may be dev problems with certain suggestions or big picture balance in the long term.

Sometimes is just the patch version that is horrible(like this one) but that is more XL fault, at least they are willing to make some changes to keep bearable and even if i get pissed off about it sometimes i do appreciate it.

Well compared to official they are even if the don't live to your standards, also take into account there may be dev problems with certain suggestions or big picture balance in the long term.

Sometimes is just the patch version that is horrible(like this one) but that is more XL fault, at least they are willing to make some changes to keep bearable and even if i get pissed off about it sometimes i do appreciate it.
Yes but certain things like earthglow lunarites should be buffed as avien has mentioned. We got an alternative solution to it which is to queue for arenas and get the breakable gems like in 3.5 but as we all can see arenas are most of the time dead.

I hope it was just a bad joke and you forget to read server updates we have every week. Really motivating comment.
Don't take it too seriously, some people get frustrated if their suggestion aren't insta applied but many of us still here even having to bear this horrible version of the game(not your fault tho, that is on XL) do appreciate the changes to keep bearable or fix stuff that breaks the game.

Sure, i won't say i wouldn't appreciate if you guys were more open to fix skills but i also kinda get those changes can become a clusterfuck very easily

Yes but certain things like earthglow lunarites should be buffed as avien has mentioned. We got an alternative solution to it which is to queue for arenas and get the breakable gems like in 3.5 but as we all can see arenas are most of the time dead.
well shadows are coming, give them some time to think a way to fix lunarites, i think my suggestions shouldn't break the balance and should help against one shooters but i may be missing something.

So, some patience my friend. by experience every patch have a month of micro fixes to make it better, sure i agree that a PTS option would be better but they may have their reasons to not do it that way. On the other on official we had PTS and was useless because nothing ever got fixed, so..

We have already stated we are considering reducing the cost for earth lunarite but a decision has not been made yet.

some people already full gemmed their armors with new gems, are u going to compensate them what they spend to do it in case of lowering ammounts of lunarites needed for t3 gems ?

some people already full gemmed their armors with new gems, are u going to compensate them what they spend to do it in case of lowering ammounts of lunarites needed for t3 gems ?

Lol you do realise that there's a difference between the veteran trihard players of this server who have been hoarding stuff since forever (I have seen your screenshot of starlight archeum :p) and the newer players who now would either have to spend a fortune or grind for like a year to get their gems finished, or a combination of the two?

It's not about you Havoc, I am trying to help the new people here.

Lol you do realise that there's a difference between the veteran trihard players of this server who have been hoarding stuff since forever (I have seen your screenshot of starlight archeum :p) and the newer players who now would either have to spend a fortune or grind for like a year to get their gems finished, or a combination of the two?

It's not about you Havoc, I am trying to help the new people here.

That mean i spend less ? I gladly welcome already nerfed t3 gems cuz ammount of lunarites was lowered from 50 to 30 on patch launch, but i dont see posibility doing it right now mid patch, u will make a lot of ppl mad that already took effort and gemmed their armor.

And its not about me, if u refund ppl that already gemmed their armor Lunarites back i could help my friends gem their armor. And in that case i dont rly care. I think my friends deserve their armor gemmed same as new players.

Last edited:
Back