What's new

Sparkle and staff would you consider ...

However, you mention the change that was applied too all lunarites, still doesn't change the fact it's expensive and/or tedious to craft t2/t3 earthglow gems.
We're a month into the patch, not a year. Prices are already falling sharply and these gems will be best-in-slot for the next 2-3 years of this server at the minimum.
The t2 -> t3 upgrade which has already been nearly halved should definitely cost more than the t1 -> t2 upgrade period.

On the topic of other lunarites, Galeglow lunarite is essentially free in the sense of having no out of pocket cost considering the supply you get from mistsong (which if you're going for t3 gems you can easily 5man). Naval arena is fixed now so the old kyrios badge gems (t2/t3 earth equiv) are easily obtainable (you can easily get 100-200 badges a day). Waveglow lunarite is 10g each if that, lol. Players can easily grow narcissus/azalea and run charcoal for the sturdies.

T3 gems are really not that expensive outside of the scope of new players provided that you are actually serious about making gold on this server. If you have the time you can make 4-6k worth of items a day just from farming whalesong. Considering the amount of stats these gems give as well as how long they will be viable, they are extremely cheap IMO.

We're a month into the patch, not a year. Prices are already falling sharply and these gems will be best-in-slot for the next 2-3 years of this server at the minimum.
The t2 -> t3 upgrade which has already been nearly halved should definitely cost more than the t1 -> t2 upgrade period.

On the topic of other lunarites, Galeglow lunarite is essentially free in the sense of having no out of pocket cost considering the supply you get from mistsong (which if you're going for t3 gems you can easily 5man). Naval arena is fixed now so the old kyrios badge gems (t2/t3 earth equiv) are easily obtainable (you can easily get 100-200 badges a day). Waveglow lunarite is 10g each if that, lol. Players can easily grow narcissus/azalea and run charcoal for the sturdies.

T3 gems are really not that expensive outside of the scope of new players provided that you are actually serious about making gold on this server. If you have the time you can make 4-6k worth of items a day just from farming whalesong. Considering the amount of stats these gems give as well as how long they will be viable, they are extremely cheap IMO.

It's not about t3 gems, it's about the method to acquire earthglow lunarite. Even if the cost goes down from 30 to 10 prestige, and/or they become available in the kyrios badge store, the t3 gems will still be more expensive than the t2. I think you are slightly off topic.

I agree mainly because that is 100% what I do. I have made 20 T3 gems and have prepared to make 17 more T3 gems using the method mentioned above. What would make lunarite cheaper to be honest is players being more active to get lunarite in the first place. At the moment Demand>supply and the way to make it cheaper for all lunarite is for new players to get into content, farming, gold making ect.. to increase the supply. This would help the economy, what would making them cheaper do other than erase their value? A new player can get old T2 gems fairly easy/cheap and the difference effectiveness wise is negligible. That new player can then sell earthglow for a good profit to supplement their gold strat to players willing to buy it.

I suggest planting azalea/narcissus daily, set aside days to mine ore(or hit mining drills if you have em), and make ferts (Kark/Rok larders best) to run for coal a few times a day. Making these mats alone saves tons of gold! Example: If I buy enough Sup red lunarite to make 7 T3 gems from scratch(350 lunarite) with ave AH value 17k. To buy 7 T3 red luna gems on the AH will cost you roughly 28k. You will save 11k gold. Dont have the prof for T3 gems you say? Have a trusted friend make them for you or buy prof scrolls like i do, ez game. Suggestion to new players make T2/T3 gems sell them and use profit to buy more lunarite. If you flip this enough eventually your gold strat, making own mats, and selling gems will buy all the lunarite you need.

In closing lowering this cost (making all lunarite as obtainable as waveglow )would hurt the economy and new players that sell lunarite to make gold. If the high gear score players/whales buy all their lunarite/T3 gems according to some people then who do you really think sells it? If you dont have a gold strat or have a way to obtain mats needed for T2 or T3 gems why would lowering the value matter if you dont have any gold to begin with?

Note: old T2 gems Resil 480 in the ave chest fully gem'd (3,360) T3 gems Resil 528 in that same chest piece fully gem'd (3,696) Difference 336 resil
old T2 gems Tough 353 in the ave pants fully gem'd (2118) T3 gems Tough 354 in that same set of pants fully gem'd (2124) Difference 6 Tough

Last edited:
another tip for new players and crafting T2/T3 gems is labor. If you make your own mats and gems i suggest buying Vocation and Labor Stipen (1k credits total) Getting 4k in pots daily and having a 7k labor cap for 30 days helps a lot. I know 1700-1800 gold sounds like a lot but you get 120k labor in pots by the end of the 30 days not to mention the 7k labor cap for 30 days! THE EPIC SHIT TON OF LABOR YOU GET FOR THE COST IS INSANE! Even if you dont make gems get these to do more crafting or trade runs for charcoal/gold. EZ GAME

Back