What's new

Sparkle and staff would you consider ...

The cost to create a gem in how much lunarite it takes won't get reduced further.
The request was reducing the cost of acquiring the lunarite.

Ah sorry looks like i cant read. But i think thats also bad for ppl that grinding their lunarites for armor from start of the patch, Dosent look fair. Imagine someone buyng lunarites from AH and now price will drop to 1/3 cuz of that decision, what u say to them ? Its middle of patch ppl already spend prestige and made gems. Just saying.

Last edited:
I would say they got a head start and now other people are capable of catching up to them more easily. They paid for an early lead.
I understand the point you are trying to make while also knowing that if people need resistance to that extent they can use the T1 gems that only cost honor as the stats per gem are not too extreme where there is massive margin for difference. The difference is mostly in how much gearscore you get per gem.

At the same time to farm those gems at average prestige income on 1 character you'd be doing dailies for over a yeah before you finished all T3 gems.
Even if you were doing it an all 9 possible character slots you'd still take over a month, closer to 2 months. So to get 18 T3 gems which is an exceptionally long time for gems that people would call essential.

Reactions: Nyk
Head start ? I would say wasted time or gold, if someone would spend gold for lunarites he have to spend with current price 80k gold and if that persom is making 2k daily that is around 40 days of income if u lower prestige price of lunarites to 10 it mean to 1/3rd of the current price value of lunarites on ah as well will drop and full gemming gear will cost around 26k gold and that will take average person that make 2k gold daily 13 days. So if someone by "accident" didint gem his gear will be almost full month ahead actualy to ppl that gemmed their gear. Ppl that bought and gemmed gear would wasted almost month (26 days) to ppl that didint. I am not saying here about new players that didin had chance to make gold and they just gearing up i am saying here about old players that didint make effort.

I dont think crafted T3 gemms are necessary to play, old thoughtness gems avalible in arena shop have literally 1 less thoughtness and t2 crafted resiliance are exacly the same as old ones. They are more luxury then something u cant compete in pvp.

Last edited:
You correct the arena gems do remain.
As I said if people required resistance and toughness they could acquire it with the t1 gems which functionally offer enough stats where the major difference is in the GS provided by the gems.

Getting all maxed T3 gems is something a luxury that provides you more gear score over effectiveness

People ALWAYS pay for an early lead, that's nothing new. Prices after a new patch or after a new rng box are always higher in the first day or week than later. That is their choice to "waste time or gold".

Head start ? I would say wasted time or gold, if someone would spend gold for lunarites he have to spend with current price 80k gold and if that persom is making 2k daily that is around 40 days of income if u lower prestige price of lunarites to 10 it mean to 1/3rd of the current price value of lunarites on ah as well will drop and full gemming gear will cost around 26k gold and that will take average person that make 2k gold daily 13 days. So if someone by "accident" didint gem his gear will be almost full month ahead actualy to ppl that gemmed their gear. Ppl that bought and gemmed gear would wasted almost month (26 days) to ppl that didint. I am not saying here about new players that didin had chance to make gold and they just gearing up i am saying here about old players that didint make effort.

I dont think crafted T3 gemms are necessary to play, old thoughtness gems avalible in arena shop have literally 1 less thoughtness and t2 crafted resiliance are exacly the same as old ones. They are more luxury then something u cant compete in pvp.
Sorry but this argument is flawed from the start.

1.) that price per lunarite was inflated only because PN1 was in a rush to get them and are mostly bought exclusively by them, couple of weeks later you can see demand have dropped sharply, after all the only have so many slots to put them. At least on west most people are waiting for price drops like everyone always does because simply most people don't make 2000 g a days or even close(sure, you can think is uber easy, omg people are retarded, blah blah is not the point atm).

2.) Everybody with 2 braincell knows that if you rush to be among the first to get something in AA you are gonna pay premium and once the demand drop prices will go to hell, examples raw stone, anchors, archeum ore, essences, etc. So those pro that stocked prestige like crazy cuz they knew this was coming and could rob pn1 blind(they have infinite money anyway, so im not against it) would have to know once they get stocked prices will bottom.

3.) T3 resilence gems sadly are not a luxury in 4.5 and 4.7 because this version boosted too far the attack power of melee classes, my brother is a t5 plate(ayanad is wip) user with all res/tough+every defensive buff we can get spot filled with old gems for res/tough while im a cloth user full ayanad with half my gems on(wip, i dont crap gold sadly) and 1 executioner from PN just 50k 1 shot each of us when trying to farm some hiram side weapon, we even made a party with other 7k farming around and some other PN few mins later (i think was an ebonsong cuz my shield was in my inv when i spawned), just pew pew pew everyone to the nui, everyone pissed of went back to their farms or logged off.

My logic with this suggestion was simple, if more people can get t3 resilience, at least ayanad divine(since they are cheap enough since the erenor rush ended) or t6 divine plus some kingdom shadow + honor resilence buff+ dmg reduction jewels, it could damper enough of the crit dmg done by uber gs player to give people at least a chance to land few hits or get a party and have some fun.

We are bleeding players all over the place and new people seeing 1 party of PN making a massacre of east and west dropping like flies in most events or mass pvps is not helping them to stay either, so something must be done to show people if they put some effort they can at least have some fun until they reach endgame too.

I also suggested the option of leave it at 30 prestige but add it to honor and arena shops, that way it will increase the offer and lower prices as well and give people more options

Sorry but this argument is flawed from the start.

1.) that price per lunarite was inflated only because PN1 was in a rush to get them and are mostly bought exclusively by them, couple of weeks later you can see demand have dropped sharply, after all the only have so many slots to put them. At least on west most people are waiting for price drops like everyone always does because simply most people don't make 2000 g a days or even close(sure, you can think is uber easy, omg people are retarded, blah blah is not the point atm).

2.) Everybody with 2 braincell knows that if you rush to be among the first to get something in AA you are gonna pay premium and once the demand drop prices will go to hell, examples raw stone, anchors, archeum ore, essences, etc. So those pro that stocked prestige like crazy cuz they knew this was coming and could rob pn1 blind(they have infinite money anyway, so im not against it) would have to know once they get stocked prices will bottom.

3.) T3 resilence gems sadly are not a luxury in 4.5 and 4.7 because this version boosted too far the attack power of melee classes, my brother is a t5 plate(ayanad is wip) user with all res/tough+every defensive buff we can get spot filled with old gems for res/tough while im a cloth user full ayanad with half my gems on(wip, i dont crap gold sadly) and 1 executioner from PN just 50k 1 shot each of us when trying to farm some hiram side weapon, we even made a party with other 7k farming around and some other PN few mins later (i think was an ebonsong cuz my shield was in my inv when i spawned), just pew pew pew everyone to the nui, everyone pissed of went back to their farms or logged off.

My logic with this suggestion was simple, if more people can get t3 resilience, at least ayanad divine(since they are cheap enough since the erenor rush ended) or t6 divine plus some kingdom shadow + honor resilence buff+ dmg reduction jewels, it could damper enough of the crit dmg done by uber gs player to give people at least a chance to land few hits or get a party and have some fun.

We are bleeding players all over the place and new people seeing 1 party of PN making a massacre of east and west dropping like flies in most events or mass pvps is not helping them to stay either, so something must be done to show people if they put some effort they can at least have some fun until they reach endgame too.

I also suggested the option of leave it at 30 prestige but add it to honor and arena shops, that way it will increase the offer and lower prices as well and give people more options

1. Your game knowledge is simply low watch you tube or read guides that were already here on forum how to make gold, if u not making at least 2k gold daily simply dont hope for any progress in game cuz u doing something wrong. Or just p2w. As well price of lunarites i provided were calculated from today 7 day average.

2. I didint pay anything for my lunarites i had over 1k prepeared 2 patches ago.

3. Everyone getting oneshoted/one combo that just how game works if u are not a tank and even then
Meaby Whayat need some more lunarites or kingdom shadows dont u think ? That for sure will make him survive hits for over 100k.

East and west die like that cuz of lak of experience Leadership and to not using proper classes, You have to understand that u play here with ppl that play this game already for years and giving u kingdom shadows and cheap lunarites will not change how u die. A lot of East and West players also refuse to learn how to pvp or just dont care.

Last edited:
1. Your game knowledge is simply low watch you tube or read guides that were already have here on forum how to make gold, if u not making at least 2k gold daily simply dont hope for any progress in game cuz u doing something wrong. Or just p2w. As well price of lunarites i provided was calculated from today 7 day average.

2. I didint pay nothing for my lunarites i had over 1k prepeared 2 patches ago.

3. Everyone getting oneshoted/one combo that just how game works if u are not a tank and even then
Meaby Whayat need some more lunarites or kingdom shadows dont u think ? That for sure will make him survive hits for over 100k.

East and west die like that cuz of lak pf experience Leadership and to not using proper classes, You have to understand that u play here with ppl that play this game already for years and giving u kingdom shadows and cheap lunarites will not change how u die. And they refuse to learn how to pvp thats the worst.

1.) Price will stay stable while people try hard to keep them up but eventually will drop cuz it won't sell, the relevant amount is the amount bought per day and that has dropped dramatically hence price reductions are coming like it or not.
3.) I'm not disagreeing about that part but you have a circular reference problem in this game design's from day one, people need to practice and learn pvp but if everyone go out just to get one shooted they stay in safe zone and we go back to one and repeat.

I played official from Alpha to 4.5 and here since 2.9 and i completely agree with you(in all honesty i freaking suck as doombringer atm but i'm gearing up in emergency mode so i can go out an practice) but this attitude of "this won't solve 100% of the problem immediately hence it has no worth" is my problem with your approach, the reason this server is better than official is because you have the option of getting custom fixes that on official was impossible and in the past many of this changes had helped to save broken systems of the game little by little.

Sure this change won't intermediately solve every problem and fix every one shot and instantly will drop PVP master all over the place and make PVP uber constant everywhere cuz everyone overnight became a pro but realistically maybe can help get 5% of those annoyed by it to at least try some events and try to learn how to better PVP from some pros and that is 5% more people to play with and for me that is a win because i prefer to get small changes often than wait forever until some magician comes and fix the whole thing in one go.

About your gold point again it is moot, sure i can do 2k gold daily even when im not really into it, sure you can make 2k gold easily, sure drunkenhero,dahmer, joey, etc can make 2k gold easily because we take for granted all the time it took at the beginning to get the proper infrastructure/know how but your average run of the mill 6k GS player won't make 2k gold daily easily and that is reality and other problem unrelated to this to solve, dunno maybe some old players like us could get togheter and take newbies in our guilds, post gold guides on DD, forums, etc. give courses at certain time on faction like an event, dunno just spitballing here

Well havoc i see a post from you in my mail but not here, not sure if delay or was deleted.

Jesus bro don't worry about me and my gold this thread is not about me, i have enough properties to pay around 1000 taxes a week, car, merchant, speedboat, chest inside my chests that have little chests on them, mats of whatever branch you can think of in packs and packs of 1-10k(depending the mat), 10k of each pot in the game and i do make around 5k gold when my internet allows it(with this quarantine its quality went to the trash in my country), jesus i just check for fun all my kingdoms and t7 health/mana pots and if i decide to sell them i can get like 30k gold and i still have mats to triple the amount i have tomorrow. Again is not about me not having gold or whatever for T3 gems.

My issue is about everyone else that doesn't have the means to produce that and helped them to join events and bit more PVP.

Why i'm not full erenor ++++ then? simply because of real life i stopped playing for like a year, came back like a month ago and basically didn't decide until last 2 weeks to stay and try to surf this patch and play doombringer even tho i hate it. thats it, i don't lack gold, properties or any other stuff personally.

I simply find it meaningless to reach 12k gs if im going to be playing alone in a deserted place because everyone stay inside or run when they see me, thats it.

Well havoc i see a post from you in my mail but not here, not sure if delay or was deleted.

Jesus bro don't worry about me and my gold this thread is not about me, i have enough properties to pay around 1000 taxes a week, car, merchant, speedboat, chest inside my chests that have little chests on them, mats of whatever branch you can think of in packs and packs of 1-10k(depending the mat), 10k of each pot in the game and i do make around 5k gold when my internet allows it(with this quarantine its quality went to the trash in my country), jesus i just check for fun all my kingdoms and t7 health/mana pots and if i decide to sell them i can get like 30k gold and i still have mats to triple the amount i have tomorrow. Again is not about me not having gold or whatever for T3 gems.

My issue is about everyone else that doesn't have the means to produce that and helped them to join events and bit more PVP.

Why i'm not full erenor ++++ then? simply because of real life i stopped playing for like a year, came back like a month ago and basically didn't decide until last 2 weeks to stay and try to surf this patch and play doombringer even tho i hate it. thats it, i don't lack gold, properties or any other stuff personally.

I simply find it meaningless to reach 12k gs if im going to be playing alone in a deserted place because everyone stay inside or run when they see me, thats it.

You have to understand that east and West getting run over by player nations for over 2 years already no gear will help them to stop that cuz PN's simply are better organized and have long experience in pvp and on the top of that they got masive GS adventage. T3 gems will not help them survive if they wear divine gear and even if u give them equal gear i can promise u that they still will be destroyed. You trying play with ppl that simply dont pvp and you are suprised they lose fights.If u can reach 12k gs u want pvp then do it join one of the PN's and enjoy running over east and west cuz potatoes will be always potatos u simply cant change it. This is the way.

@havockitty you didnt pay anything for your lunarite but you ask about compensation? No offense, but that made me laugh.

I dont even what to say that comment is so simple minded. Yes some ppl actualy play game and obtain items this way and i value my time. I dont know what u trying achive but u not bringing anything with this comment to discusion.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that later down the line after something comes out, it either increases in price, or decreases in price, and even becomes easier to aquire, using the excuse of others that already paid the more expensive version should get compensation as its unfair is stupid. Sorry we arent rich mother**** running around with 100k gold to be able to buy everything as soon as it comes out and is nice and shiny. We wait till its lower in price or easier to obtain as its realized that its stupidly expensive/hard to get.

You have to understand that east and West getting run over by player nations for over 2 years already no gear will help them to stop that cuz PN's simply are better organized and have long experience in pvp and on the top of that they got masive GS adventage. T3 gems will not help them survive if they wear divine gear and even if u give them equal gear i can promise u that they still will be destroyed. You trying play with ppl that simply dont pvp and you are suprised they lose fights.If u can reach 12k gs u want pvp then do it join one of the PN's and enjoy running over east and west cuz potatoes will be always potatos u simply cant change it. This is the way.

Again you are 100% right, i just simply want to improve the situation even if it is by a 5%.

Again, if this help that 5% more guys to do even something like halcyona bit more often on either side is an improvement and i welcome those, maybe a chunk from that 5% will have a bit more fun and look patronage from someone with experience and work hard on gear and learn to PVP and for me that is a win.

I stated in my first post this is not about not loosing against PN1 cuz i stated no one will get them 1vs1 as you state the gear gap is just too high but with this maybe 4 or 5 people can put a fight instead of need 10, maybe even give people more confidence to go to sea and fight east or west(regular non PN guilds)

Honestly speaking i can realistically reach 10k+ through brute force selling assets i have hoarded through the years and i know a bunch of players in one of the PN(a good chunk were in my guild to start with) that could give me a spot if i wanted but PN is boring AF for me for several reasons.

About the potato thing, well i'm the potato king and i doubt in this server exist more than 10 people that can out produce me in anything potato tree outside leatherworking yet i used to love luscas and went everyday, sure we weren't trouncing pirates(the pn a year ago) but we always won few rounds and was fun as fuck, we used to do huge charcoal/dragon runs to friedrich and lost packs like sand grains in a beach but we used to win some rounds every now and then and was super fun, same goes for many other activities and boy my guild had and have lots of real hardcore master potatoes and even so we always tried to PVP or go to sea to have fun and many PN members today that used to be in my guild and were some of those potatoes that kinda started to like it too much and went to the next step.

You have 4 types of players here:
  • Hardcore PVP pew pew boyz: this guys need to win 1vs1 and trash faction every second and usually are in a rush to get every GS point they can cuz they wanna be OP.
  • Roleplayer: usually non - pvp potato that spend 90% of his/her time decorating houses.
  • Potato masters: usually non-pvp farmers with OCD
  • Regular player: normal people that want to do a bit of everything but usually end up potatoing cuz no matter what they do or their numbers 1 pew pew guy will trounce them and take the fun out of it.
The first 3 categories usually don't change as you stated but the last category is where most players fit and they usually aren't looking to be the super mega op AF pew pew 1 shooter but go in reasonable sized groups outside and enjoy content even if it include PVP and don't care too much as long as the illusion of chance exists for them to have fun. This suggestion is 100% for that last tier because all we need to achieve for that last tier to stop farming all day and pay taxes with this and other changes is to simply let them know that a group of 3 to 5 6-7k gs can actually put a fight(read not win but at least force the dude to use HP pots)

Reactions: Nyk
Keep debating about how its unfair to have them more available to the majority of the playerbase. Economy is shit and a huge factor to it is the playerbase. You can hoard all the gold and materials all you want but at the end of the day, you need players for your gold and items to have value.

Keep debating about how its unfair to have them more available to the majority of the playerbase. Economy is shit and a huge factor to it is the playerbase. You can hoard all the gold and materials all you want but at the end of the day, you need players for your gold and items to have value.
Preach brother

I dont even what to say that comment is so simple minded. Yes some ppl actualy play game and obtain items this way and i value my time. I dont know what u trying achive but u not bringing anything with this comment to discusion.

just couldn't be bothered by how unfair it sounded I guess, but others did it for me.

Everyone knows that later down the line after something comes out, it either increases in price, or decreases in price, and even becomes easier to aquire, using the excuse of others that already paid the more expensive version should get compensation as its unfair is stupid. Sorry we arent rich mother**** running around with 100k gold to be able to buy everything as soon as it comes out and is nice and shiny. We wait till its lower in price or easier to obtain as its realized that its stupidly expensive/hard to get.

Something I wanna add on to the discussion
4.5-5.0 in legacy:
1:Alts,alts and more alts that alleviate the grind for gems by alot
2:Lots of stuffs were cheap due to the permanent bots we had on live
3:Cluster AH
4:A huge part of the population within the cluster had 2 or more accounts.

Now I know it isn't fair to compare retail archeage and this but how much harder does it have to be to acquire PvP gems?

Something I wanna add on to the discussion
4.5-5.0 in legacy:
1:Alts,alts and more alts that alleviate the grind for gems by alot
2:Lots of stuffs were cheap due to the permanent bots we had on live
3:Cluster AH
4:A huge part of the population within the cluster had 2 or more accounts.

Now I know it isn't fair to compare retail archeage and this but how much harder does it have to be to acquire PvP gems?
4x labor, double loot rate, as well as 3x stipend IMO more or less bridges this gap- obviously you have less opportunity for prestige dailies without alts. T3 gems are expensive yes, but the prices for fireglow and copperglow have already fallen from their 4.5 launch prices by nearly 50%, earth is down a good bit as well and will probably continue to trend that way.

The devs already reduced the cost of the T2->T3 upgrade to 30 lunarites, even on live (6.0+), literally over 5 patches from now? The best gems in the game are still T3 gems, I appreciate the content being made a bit more achievable for the common player. but IMO any further reduction would trivialize this gameplay component.

4x labor, double loot rate, as well as 3x stipend IMO more or less bridges this gap- obviously you have less opportunity for prestige dailies without alts. T3 gems are expensive yes, but the prices for fireglow and copperglow have already fallen from their 4.5 launch prices by nearly 50%, earth is down a good bit as well and will probably continue to trend that way.

The devs already reduced the cost of the T2->T3 upgrade to 30 lunarites, even on live (6.0+), literally over 5 patches from now? The best gems in the game are still T3 gems, I appreciate the content being made a bit more achievable for the common player. but IMO any further reduction would trivialize this gameplay component.

However, you mention the change that was applied too all lunarites, still doesn't change the fact it's expensive and/or tedious to craft t2/t3 earthglow gems.

Back