What's new

Sport fishing bug

Aviendha

After a fish appears, none of the fishing rods skills respond..
Can't do anything but watch as the 30sec timer runs out and the fish disappears.

I tried:
- re-equipping the rod
- re-targetting the fish

Any other suggestions to get the skills to work or does this require a fix?
It's been happening too often for me to just ignore it, and I lost more fish to this bug than to HCIC.

We tried to reproduce the bug, but couldn't. In such a case, video recording showing the bug would help us a lot.
Also, try to clear your Documents (C:\ArcheRage\Documents). It's possibly a cache issue.

You may also of been partially tabbed out of the window where you'd need to alt tab back into the game to fix it

partially tabbed out.. didn't know that was a thing lol I'll keep that in mind.

If I clear the entire folder, does that have to include the USER folder that saves my settings?

Edit: I can't choose to reproduce it either, it just happens, so hopefully one of these suggestions will fix it.

I believe if you leave raid it would cause ownershio provlems. Like ypu couldnt loot fish a for abit, perhaps related

We tried to reproduce the bug, but couldn't. In such a case, video recording showing the bug would help us a lot.
Also, try to clear your Documents (C:\ArcheRage\Documents). It's possibly a cache issue.

I reproduced the effect. I accidentally swapped back to my weapon with a keybind... Fish bugged out right away.

Tabbing out didn't work either, tried that afterwards.

Edit: I hit that key only cuz I try tab targetting the fish when it spawned, sometimes I lose target of a fish on spawn, idk why. Weapon keybind is right above tab >.<

I reproduced the effect. I accidentally swapped back to my weapon with a keybind... Fish bugged out right away.

Edit: I hit that key only cuz I try tab targetting the fish when it spawned, sometimes I lose target of a fish on spawn, idk why. Weapon keybind is right above tab >.<

Any response to this?

After swapping to a fishing rod you cannot use any skills for 30 seconds. I don't believe this is a bug in play just more or less a user error.
1581012852523.png

Back