What's new

State of the Server

You also get celestial gear for "free" from dungeons. Even tho they're not the best, its still something. Something needs to be done about land tho

What needs to be done about land? There's tons for sale anyone can buy them. I just sold all my marcala land (3 24s 1 16 and 4 8x8s together) (1 tree house and 2 8x8s together) and after looking for less than a day I bought land in hellswamp.... Huh, imagine that, one of the best areas to buy land in the game...

What needs to be done about land? There's tons for sale anyone can buy them. I just sold all my marcala land (3 24s 1 16 and 4 8x8s together) (1 tree house and 2 8x8s together) and after looking for less than a day I bought land in hellswamp.... Huh, imagine that, one of the best areas to buy land in the game...

Just out of interest, how much did it cost to buy land there?

16x16s go for around 900g. I'm not saying it's difficult for more experienced players to make that much with no land, but new players coming back from 1.0 (like many of the new people to the server are) won't have an easy source of income.

16x16s go for around 900g. I'm not saying it's difficult for more experienced players to make that much with no land, but new players coming back from 1.0 (like many of the new people to the server are) won't have an easy source of income.
Uhh coin purse farming nets like 100g an hour at shit gear =/

I payed 3k for a fully built pack house and am talking to a guy about buying more for a bit cheaper for 24s demo. Got almost 40k total for all my marcala land.

But.. why you move to swamp ,eh so rare peace there, i think LC Braziers is better money..

But.. why you move to swamp ,eh so rare peace there, i think LC Braziers is better money..
It's better money but more time. I'm sitting at 5.7k gears core I don't care about peace. I have my pocket healer with me 90 precent of the time and a car to run the packs. We do just fine. Don't have the time to do logs efficiently.

Back