What's new

Status on Donations?

Ehh I wouldn't expect them to pay you in anything but credits tbh. The whole point of the payment system delays is to ensure their anonymity soooo they can't like pay you in real money as that might jeopardize their anonymity.

If we're paid on schedule, which should be tomorrow, we'd be the only players receiving credits though.

I don't personally like how that feels, sounds, or could come off as.

It literally does not matter.

Credits right now are worth more then they ever will be.

Soon getting paid in credits will be more like getting paid in peanuts.

I heard something at the beginning of the server that 1000 credits were somewhere around 800g on RU? If that is true it COULD get higher than it is now if the server continues for a long period of time.

I mean, yeah I could have 5k credits tomorrow. And at this rate, I could have no one to play with in two weeks.

Lol this server is not dying in 2 weeks. World events and pvp is more active then ever.

The hacking players are a large hit on morale, but the server is for sure not in a decline yet.

A lot of my friends have started to fall off but theres a few of us in my fam who are sticking it out, the credit deficit is killing us a little however :( Still... just need more people to play the game like normal (normal being without credits... only a few things are truly dependent on them, everything else is just laziness)

A lot of my friends have started to fall off but theres a few of us in my fam who are sticking it out, the credit deficit is killing us a little however :( Still... just need more people to play the game like normal (normal being without credits... only a few things are truly dependent on them, everything else is just laziness)

I wouldnt go that far, Im saving all my gold and regrading to be done once I can buy credits for a higher chance of it going up. Also I want P2W trade packs because the QOL feature on that is amazing not to mention people who need te 8 pack hauler still. Theres lots thats required now that its already in game

If we're paid on schedule, which should be tomorrow, we'd be the only players receiving credits though.

I don't personally like how that feels, sounds, or could come off as.

If this is actually true and donations are not back up .. This is a shit move and as soon as people find out, you can expect a riot. Why should mods who do little more than reply on threads, with copy and paste replies. Be able to cash in on a starved system. That is complete shit.

If this is actually true and donations are not back up .. This is a shit move and as soon as people find out, you can expect a riot. Why should mods who do little more than reply on threads, with copy and paste replies. Be able to cash in on a starved system. That is complete shit.
How many threads have you read?

Because right now it sounds like this is the only one you have looked at and you skimmed for all of 3 seconds.

Back