What's new

Steambike Bug?

havockitty

Just one question. Are u serious ?

I rather belive its a mistake and its supose to be gilda cuz after removing most of merit badges from quest and achivements its seems pretty imposible or/and not worth to gather so many merit badges for steambike.

I rather belive its a mistake and its supose to be gilda cuz after removing most of merit badges from quest and achivements its seems pretty imposible or/and not worth to gather so many merit badges for steambike.
gonna put a link to another already asked and answered thread, since u don't want to use search...
but yes its a bit ridiculous how much time u would need to spend to get it if u started from 0 now...

Last edited:

You get more Merits now from Merchant and Treasure Days then before. Custom quests that dropped Merits still drop them and you can also complete the following quests for Merits:
  • The Path of the Gladiator
  • Crimson Infantry
  • Crimson Reserves
  • Crimson Commanders
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 10
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 20
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 30
  • The Grimghast Vanguard
  • The Grimghast Army
  • Anthalon's Artifacts
  • The Bloody Basin
  • Mistmerrow Champion
  • Creatures from the Depths
  • Rise of the Luscas
  • Lusca Hunter

Well apparently you have to work your absolute butt-off now if you don't have merit badges/loyalty tokens already...
"But yo ucan get more Merits now then before"
Yeah if you do the stuff...

I personally literally do none of the things on that list... Merchants day and Treasures day is just an absolute waste of time for me
Then, not to metion that many of the Q's that are listed are for events that occur at specific times, or, that I have given up doing out of their associated sheer boredom and waste of time or not needing what they give.

Mad Steambike can be obtained for Loyalty or Merit Badges. It's not a bug and you can find this information in the Patch Notes.
List of the quests for Merit Badges is also available in the Patch Notes. Custom quests that were dropping then before will keep dropping them as well. More of them are also added to the Merchant and Treasure Hunter days. Amount will also be increased a bit more from that 2 events with the next server restart.

@Sparkle i see under the folio- revert than u can remove skin and go back to maxxed bike but when i go to the carpentry bench to remove the ghost skin the option under REVERT its missing all the steambike Is that a bug...

Back