What's new

Stone Carving

Wahkan

How do I get an illusion design to carve? I placed a stone block on the corner of my property before I realized you have to have a design to carve it and now I can't figure out how to get one and I can't get rid of the stone. Can someone help me out please?

You get designs from dream shards, which are an rng box recieved from dreaming/sleeping in a bed.

Requirements are:
  • Bed
  • 10k Artistry (You can get this from upgraded dawnsdrop cap or with Storyteller title)
  • Pyjamas Set or Dawnsdrop Armor set
I have dawnsdrop and got the Mandala Pedestal Design, so I can confirm pyjamas aren't necessary.

Yup a bed and 10k artistry is all you need, and an artistry title buff works as well. Don't need to spend 10k labor like you would to play music without mistakes.

Besides stone designs, you can also get sketches and paintings. Stone ones are cheapest to craft, paintings most expensive.

I got a vast collection at my house if anyone's interested to check them out! ^^

Well I maxed out my dawnsdrop set and actually ground out 10K plus artistry and so far I've only ever got one sketch and a bunch of forgotten dreams. Very disappointed and discouraged with this.

Well I maxed out my dawnsdrop set and actually ground out 10K plus artistry and so far I've only ever got one sketch and a bunch of forgotten dreams. Very disappointed and discouraged with this.

Well you only need the 10k to be able to get the dream shard. Afaik, prof doesnt increase the chance of getting something when opening the shards. If you sleep every day to get the extra labor, the shards are an extra anyway.

I can sleep twice a day too with the special plushie I bought, so 2 dream shards per day. Yes, I get a lot of forgotten dreams, but I get the special designs as well. Feels good to get one now and then, seeing as they are rare.

I don't sleep everyday and I only do it for the shards. Just wish they happened more often I have only gotten one sketch and the rest are all forgotten dreams. To bad we couldn't trade X number of forgotten dreams for a design of some sort :D

Back