What's new

Strada Achievement Custom Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as many people know who have been going for the Strada Achievement... the custom changes are complete bs. The Dark Wind P2W car should not have been added. Not only should it not have been not added, there was 0 communication that this custom change was being made. There is no way to get this in game with mana stones such as the other items. On top of this, the rewards where changed to give 100 loyalty instead of credits. This after other have already received the credits. All these changes are a total spit in the face to the people who have spent credits getting the other p2w items and making 4 cars, numerous boats, iron clads, and other vehicles.

This custom change needs to be reverted. These were not communicated and should never have been added. Please fix this.

Nobody who redeemed the item had any credits applied to their account as the item doesn't work. So it is changed to loyalty and those who already used theirs would get mailed a replacement

4 collections were brought over from retail AA, this is the only one that has been altered. Had it been snuck into the patch notes, it would have sucked, but we would have had to deal with it, because we all know that nothing is final til we see it in the patch notes. We saw the expected list in patch notes, with no additions, making the ingame realities quite an unpleasant surprise.

As GM pointed out, this isn't even a car that can be crafted or earned with manastorm crystals. Only pay to win RNG boxes which haven't been seen in a very long while, and which will now be run up in price since the rest of the players know how you screwed us with this. So we'll get hit with extortion level pricing, because people know we're all gated behind this one RNG item. What cost 3-5k last time it was available, and we would have all likely gladly gotten then had we any indication that you would make changes to this (and only this) collection, will now be easily 5x to10x more because of your patch day surprise. If or when the item comes back to RNG boxes. Nice way to treat longtime customers, right?

This is a huge slap in the face for people who have played and planned for months at least, to buy, earn and collect all 22 vehicles, and then have you not only to change the collection without any notice, but also to just shrug off our complaints with a "we forgot."

Reasons this should be reverted
- undisclosed custom change
- no opportunity for discussion
- last minute implementation of an unknown time gate
- adds cost but not reward to the achievement
- promotes p2w which is misaligned with projected server values.
- requirements already include a 10k + credit investment.
- reward was nerfed (3,750 credits >>>> 300 ‘loyalty’- LOL)
- darkwind is cool, but I already have 22 other vehicles that we don’t need just to get the Strada.

We have custom achievements for mounts and pets, so this car achievement isn't that surprising.

So put it in its own custom vehicles achievement and get it out of this one. All the other custom achievements are in their own achievement.

We have custom achievements for mounts and pets, so this car achievement isn't that surprising.

Besides, the achievements are called a collection, so as a true collector ofc I have all cars 🤷‍♀️

1635532771465.png

There are lots of vehicles not included in the strada achievement-- 4 submarines, 2 fishing boats and the enoan-- just like there are lots of pets, gliders and mounts not included in those achievements either. That is completely irrelevant. More pointed would be that there is a specific collection for archerage custom items, which the Dark Wind, Hello Kitty, and Worm ex cars are not a part of either. More pointed would be that all the items involved in the achievement are attainable in-game EXCEPT the Dark Wind, which is cash shop only. A suspicious person would say this was intentional.

@Lachesis @Sparkle - ignoring this thread isn't going to make it go away.
You say that you are not responsible for fixing/reversing player mistakes.
We are also not responsible for literally paying for your mistakes.
However it came about, you gave us incorrect information. We are asking you to follow through on what we were told.

Fix this please.

Afaik Hello Kitty isnt AR custom as it was also available on Korea back in the day. I distinctly remember being disappointed it would not appear on NA/EU legacy servers. Not sure about the Worm. Don't think there's enough custom vehicles to even warrant a separate achievement collection, which is probably why they added it to the regular instead.

i dont want to be rude or something, i would only missed the Love Boat! But in Preperation of this Patch i would never think about that they add Dark Wind to this, even we have a Custom Achivement Tab then we could easy add it there with a Title out of the Normal Achievments! And Dark Wind dont Match into this Tab of Achiv because every Car in this Tab you can craft! If we could craft it np (still sucks but its ok), we could make it with a little efford and everybody would be happy.

And if so i would say add the Enoan i got it and the others? <-- Joke

Last edited:
Afaik Hello Kitty isnt AR custom as it was also available on Korea back in the day. I distinctly remember being disappointed it would not appear on NA/EU legacy servers. Not sure about the Worm. Don't think there's enough custom vehicles to even warrant a separate achievement collection, which is probably why they added it to the regular instead.
Why does a custom vehicle NEED to be an achievement… that skirts the entire argument. This was the only core game achievement that has custom content in it and there are plenty of custom items not in achievements.

Taking your argument the Sky-warden should include the AR custom mounts, shapeshifter should include AR custom pets and sky emperor should include AR custom gliders; Because by comparison the AR custom collections have 1/4th of any other collection.

Your argument sets no significant precedence or reason that this is a natural and sensible change.

Devs should take darkwind out and make a second tier or a new AR custom achievement. Call it “Elitist Collector” or something and the requirement could be to collect the Strada, Darkwind, Enoan, both hello kitty cars, worm ex, Merit fishing boat and the pink fishing boat. Hell, have it release later with the battle clippers and include that.

That puts it at 9 items to collect and exactly in line with the other two collections.

Whatever they do, it should involve removing the Dark Wind from the speed devil requirement and ultimately the Strada requirement. There have been Zero arguments holding more than a drop of water on why this and only this CORE achievement should be last minute custom AR nerfed and changed.

Why does a custom vehicle NEED to be an achievement… that skirts the entire argument. This was the only core game achievement that has custom content in it and there are plenty of custom items not in achievements.

idk why it needs to be an achievement, I'm just trying to follow their train of thought, and that seems most logical explanation. chill.

what kind of joke is that? Out of white foresight, I haven't built any cars or boats that I don't need yet. And just collected the resources. Are you forsaken by all good spirits? First the tax, now the shit. The only thing I see is ... They want to destroy Archerage. Is Sparkle still there or not? Does he, she, really take part?
It really surpasses the original by Archeage with the negative. Maybe I should switch again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back