What's new

Strada Achievement Custom Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk why it needs to be an achievement, I'm just trying to follow their train of thought, and that seems most logical explanation. chill.
What part of my message conveyed any amount of emotion to you that you feel I need to “chill” - if you have no dog in this race just keep your hands off the keys, Keyboard Karen.

Why are you even commenting from the admin/dev perspective as a person with zero authority?

What part of my message conveyed any amount of emotion to you that you feel I need to “chill”

The fact you wrote me a short essay.

Edit.
Why are you even commenting from the admin/dev perspective as a person with zero authority?

Never did, but I do appreciate looking at a situation from multiple angles. I did say I'm just trying to understand, not to comment for them.

The fact you wrote me a short essay.

Edit.

Never did, but I do appreciate looking at a situation from multiple angles. I did say I'm just trying to understand, not to comment for them.
The “essay” was for the sake of this discussion Karen.

“Trying to understand…” doesn’t require ‘adding’ to a thread that has no impact on yourself (as mentioned by you). Instead of adding less than useless ‘input’ just read the thread and move on.

The entire theme of this patch has been unwelcome changes followed by 'staff' running and hiding away ignoring the angry mob at the gates.

If your income is slowing, why not give people a reason to want to spend more? instead of paywalling achievements out of nowhere, to buy a vehicle they basically already have.

Hello.
Apologies for the delayed reply - I prefer to get all the possible information from the devs first where possible.
The patchnotes entry was missing because of an internal miscommunication; it has since been fixed, but, obviously, a bit too late.
I've talked about this issue to them; they intend to keep it as a permanent thing for the time being and do not plan to revert it as far as I can tell, but, of course, having the feedback is welcomed.
I've been notified maybe something like 20 minutes ago that there's a plan for Dark Wind to be added as a permanent craft on Mirage in tomorrow's maintenance - unfortunately, I don't know the specifics beyond that but I suppose we'll find out soon.
It'll also still appear in the Marketplace in it's usual manner.

Update: "Added a new permanent craft for Dark Wind in Mirage central building" [LINK]
As thread topic was replied, thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back