What's new

Stuck Download updates and unpacking files in client

gnosislandscape

I've got a huge problem where I can't download the updates, actually it's downloading but at byte speed, meanwhile I can download any file in 2 MB/s, also at certain point the download speed indicates minus (-) just like -2109 byte, it's REDUCE my DOWNLOADED file BY THAT AMOUNT!!

and the worst part is it keep looping just like that.
I was re-installing the game before since it always says version missmatch or so, but at certain point I can play it but in the server selection the gods has disconnected me, and when I manage go to in game just for a moment the gods has disconnected me too.

is there any manual patch to download or the solution? thx in advance

Hello
Please try what is said in this guide and comment bellow guide about version issue.
If that does not help, please send a ticket towards the tech team.

dear admin/staff member,

I've tried everything in the guide but the result is still negative
from deleting the file inside archeage/documents to reinstall in the different path location

there is a spesific update I can download with no problem

but when it come to this update it just stuck like I'm downloading from a potatoes home computer server

I even use safe mode in case if there is an application that prevent me to download the file

but the result is still the same
it's more like the server problem, I even disconnected a lot while 2 days ago I still play this game in a great server performance
before I re-install the game sometimes I manage to get into server selection but its more like I disconnected by Gods, my internet provider shows a very good latency. and when finally I'm killing some marcala ants suddenly I got disconnected by Gods (Again!).

I don't know it's a server problem or a spesific connection from me to the server

dear admin/staff member,

I've tried everything in the guide but the result is still negative
from deleting the file inside archeage/documents to reinstall in the different path location

there is a spesific update I can download with no problem

but when it come to this update it just stuck like I'm downloading from a potatoes home computer server

I even use safe mode in case if there is an application that prevent me to download the file

it's more like the server problem, I even disconnected a lot while 2 days ago I still play this game in a great server performance
before I re-install the game sometimes I manage to get into server selection but its more like I disconnected by Gods, my internet provider shows a very good latency. and when finally I'm killing some marcala ants suddenly I got disconnected by Gods (Again!).

I don't know it's a server problem or a spesific connection from me to the server

Hi
Not server issue, it is either your network or client files.
Please submit a ticket.

if it's my connection then it's weird I'm doing the same (re-installing and re-downloading the updates from clients) for archeage and 2 NA server game and they are doing fine

I've submited the ticket with youtube link that I upload about the error

if it's my connection then it's weird I'm doing the same (re-installing and re-downloading the updates from clients) for archeage and 2 NA server game and they are doing fine

I've submited the ticket with youtube link that I upload about the error

Alright, thank you and sorry about the inconvenience, hopefully tech team will be able to assist you more with this issue.

hi admin,
before this, Im doing everything from your guide that you give to me
I tried to copy client.version at that time and run the launcher
and I tried to un-install and redo it again (copy the file and run the launcher) and still fail
the next day I do a clean un-install using 'your uninstaller' and copy the file and run the launcher
it works! it downloading the 2nd update that usually stuck
I can log in but still stuck at the initial video
thx for the help admin

Hello, please submit a ticket and wait untill they contact you, they are aware of the issue.
I got this response from administration for now.
7ZPLnUZ.jpg

Back