What's new

Suggestions

~Place able Foliage~
Hello, I have a suggestion I've discussed with other players in-game. Would it be possible to add 'static' foliage for décor to the cash shop? It would be similar to the cherry blossom tree décor, in that it does not have to be watered or chopped to maintain its health. I'm not sure the admins have access to the tree, bush and flower models in the game, but if they could make them as place able décor in the game that would be great. Even if they still had to be watered I wouldn't mind, I just hate having to pick up décor to replace foliage back on my land because they always die after a few days.

Examples of this would be palm, hornbeam trees, rose or blueberry bushes, and sunflowers:

It actually got suggested before, ty for pulling it back up! Iirc the question was then at what stage of the plants we would want the decoration, but I do not remember how the topic continued after that 🤔

Is there any way that the vertical placement of the Elven Forest Hut (it has 16x16 and 24x24 variants, I have the 16x16, so I can't confirm the same goes for the 24x24) could be fixed a bit (perhaps by mirroring the model on the bottom, or just adjusting the hitbox)? It's currently impossible to place it flush to the ground when the terrain is slightly uneven, it floats above the ground even though the other side could still afford to sink into the ground by a decent amount.

Also, as shown in gif, the green preview isn't even where the hut gets placed in the best case scenario, the game places it a little bit above the preview.

elvenforesthut.gif

Thanks!

I think the game would *really* benefit from two key things, to make skill usage more convenient in combat:

1: Additional hotbar trays. This is the only MMO I have ever played that does not allow you to infinitely expand your skill tray to add more skills and items for quick use. I find it to be a constant annoyance trying to manage the extremely limited hotbar real estate as the game has more skills, healing items and weapon skills than can possibly fit there at any given time. A simple feature to add additional shortcut bars would be extremely helpful, and there aren't really any disadvantages to it.

2. Perhaps even more irritating than the lack of room for skills is the lack of room on the keyboard. This may not be such an issue for people with a very good gamer mouse with lots of extra buttons, but for anyone using bog standard keyboard and mouse, it's an endless inconvenience trying to free up unbound keys to make room for other abilities. I think this can be easily fixed by including more key COMBINATIONS. For example, we can use 1 for a specific skill, and shift+1 for another skill. So far as I can tell, only shift and ctrl are useable in this way. If I recall correctly, alt just counts as ctrl. Perhaps providing a left shift and right shift version, or a useable alt combination option, would resolve this. Just one more combinable key would make the key bind combinations exponentially more convenient.

So, in summary: more hotbar trays, and more combinable multi-keys.

I also think the game would strongly benefit from the ability to designate certain weapons as right hand or left hand weapons, or, failing that, the ability to lock the inventory of the secondary weapon slots that were introduced with the weapon swap feature (not in the way one of them can currently be locked), I mean locking the inventory so that what is stored there will not be replaced by whatever weapon you're currently using, as this causes the inventory of these two slots to get constantly overridden and jumbled, making the weapon swap feature largely useless.

Thanks for your time. ^^
1. You are wrong, saying that this is the only MMO you have ever played that does not allow you to infinitely expand your skill tray. As far as I know, there is no game would allow you to infinitely expand it and this game is not an exception. Limitations were set for reason and expanding hotbars or adding more shortcut bars further than already available is technically not possible.

2. We don’t see enough reasons for such changes, if not to mention that implementing it is very time consuming and may be uncomfortable for many players.

I had one Request, Manastorm Crystals are nice but if you only have them in the Bank because you cant rly do something with them isnt the best Option. Some of the Items from the Manastorm Crystals are Wrapped, some Bind on Equip and some Bind on pickup. Could we get all Pets/Mounts/Gliders in wrapped form? I think it was asked before but with the actual Stand the crystals aren't really an incentive anymore if you can't do anything with them.
That’s not a bug, but intended. Manastorm Crystals is a type of currency like Loyalty Tokens, Gilda Stars, etc. You gather them yourself and can spend them on yourself only in majority of cases.

Hello everyone, I want to ask a question
View attachment 15510
When will lv6 be available
I still have a lot of titles to go
If I get more titles now, I'm not sure the future will count Oh, I can't express it clearly. Can someone understand me and explain it for me :(
When Stage 6 is added to the titles, it will recalculate your XP, so all extra XP from already activated titles will go there, it will not be lost.

~Place able Foliage~
Hello, I have a suggestion I've discussed with other players in-game. Would it be possible to add 'static' foliage for décor to the cash shop? It would be similar to the cherry blossom tree décor, in that it does not have to be watered or chopped to maintain its health. I'm not sure the admins have access to the tree, bush and flower models in the game, but if they could make them as place able décor in the game that would be great. Even if they still had to be watered I wouldn't mind, I just hate having to pick up décor to replace foliage back on my land because they always die after a few days.

Examples of this would be palm, hornbeam trees, rose or blueberry bushes, and sunflowers:

Also maybe if we could have more décor items seen in the world, ( like the already added custom ArcheRage Tents) like rocks, paths, Taller fences, decks/gazebos, stalls, canopies, barrels, food, wood stacks, lanterns and tall gates as seen in Villanelle:
That is possible, but every tree or bush will need to be manually turned into decor. That’s why turning every thing into a decor piece may not be reasonable. If there are any specific items that many players want to see as a decor piece, we can do that.
As for the lanterns, there are some custom lanterns already available in game: Fish Lantern Arch, Toy Lantern, Lantern Streetlight Door.
There are also other decor items that were created based on items available in game world. You can find them in Marketplace → Housing → Furniture. There are fences, flowerbeds and pots among them.
Not everything that is available in game can be turned into decor, but many things can be.

Is there any way that the vertical placement of the Elven Forest Hut (it has 16x16 and 24x24 variants, I have the 16x16, so I can't confirm the same goes for the 24x24) could be fixed a bit (perhaps by mirroring the model on the bottom, or just adjusting the hitbox)? It's currently impossible to place it flush to the ground when the terrain is slightly uneven, it floats above the ground even though the other side could still afford to sink into the ground by a decent amount.

Also, as shown in gif, the green preview isn't even where the hut gets placed in the best case scenario, the game places it a little bit above the preview.

Thanks!
Should be possible. We'll take a look.

That is possible, but every tree or bush will need to be manually turned into decor. That’s why turning every thing into a decor piece may not be reasonable. If there are any specific items that many players want to see as a decor piece, we can do that.
As for the lanterns, there are some custom lanterns already available in game: Fish Lantern Arch, Toy Lantern, Lantern Streetlight Door.
There are also other decor items that were created based on items available in game world. You can find them in Marketplace → Housing → Furniture. There are fences, flowerbeds and pots among them.
Not everything that is available in game can be turned into decor, but many things can be.
Okay! I will make a poll to see which items players would want the most :D

Could we have a custom land/sea hybrid vehicle that could carry 4 packs? Like take the speedboat and add some wheels or something. Something that has the ability to submerge? The ocean is quite dead. Something new would be fun for packs to freed or even DS, which is just a pain in the ass to turn in even not contested due to the distances from ship to turn in.

Could we have a custom land/sea hybrid vehicle that could carry 4 packs? Like take the speedboat and add some wheels or something. Something that has the ability to submerge? The ocean is quite dead. Something new would be fun for packs to freed or even DS, which is just a pain in the ass to turn in even not contested due to the distances from ship to turn in.
While an amphibious vehicle isn't possible physics wise. you'd just drive on the bottom of the ocean no such model exists to even consider it.

• The production of this book is so low that there is hardly any of it on the market!
    • Hopefully it will show up in stores, for example, for 100 credits
  • XX4@3[T}IG)ECMI_S6IDDI8.png

hello
I have a proposal that we can lock some things selectively,Such as gliders, pets, armor, weapons and so on, because they are very valuable.
I've seen a lot of friends break down their things, such as weapons and clothes
A few days ago, a friend had just made a weapon. His wrong operation broke it down :(
We have encountered similar situations before, and we can't find them through other ways.
So I suggest that they can be locked, so that whether they are discarded or split, there will be an extra guarantee
For example, you can click through a key plus mouse,It can be locked temporarily,Can remind some careless players to pay attention to this is a valuable thing, careful operation
Or you can lock something permanently by locking it. It takes 24 hours to unlock,
Both locking methods can be added.
Because I'm also a careless person, I'm afraid I'll make mistakes one day and throw away my furniture or pets or gliders
I hope you will take my advice;);)

hello
I have a proposal that we can lock some things selectively,Such as gliders, pets, armor, weapons and so on, because they are very valuable.
I've seen a lot of friends break down their things, such as weapons and clothes
A few days ago, a friend had just made a weapon. His wrong operation broke it down :(
We have encountered similar situations before, and we can't find them through other ways.
So I suggest that they can be locked, so that whether they are discarded or split, there will be an extra guarantee
For example, you can click through a key plus mouse,It can be locked temporarily,Can remind some careless players to pay attention to this is a valuable thing, careful operation
Or you can lock something permanently by locking it. It takes 24 hours to unlock,
Both locking methods can be added.
Because I'm also a careless person, I'm afraid I'll make mistakes one day and throw away my furniture or pets or gliders
I hope you will take my advice;);)
A future patch mechanic.

Is it possible to add the use of expansion scrolls to Rider's Trunk and Flutter Vessel, and the other 2 storages coming out in the future?

I have way too many mounts because of the achievement and custom mounts.

Putting this out there again, I mean, it is nice we can craft it up, but having a button would make it much better because 20 slots extra is not enough. I still got 15 or more that I need to store.

I have a doubt. I think it's unfair. But I don't know how to say it :(
It's about the doll clothes,doll
I used to buy a lot of these clothes, But today's clothes can be dyed, but the old ones can't
It's hard for me to choose because I want to buy them again. But I think it will be very wasteful
So I would like to ask if there is any way to make them into new clothes
It's like spending a small amount of gold to transform them,Or at no cost;);)

This news will decide whether I buy this dress or not hahaha
1625672984582.png

I used to buy a lot of these clothes, But today's clothes can be dyed, but the old ones can't
It's hard for me to choose because I want to buy them again. But I think it will be very wasteful

View attachment 15701

I'd wanna add to this, maybe we can have a craft for it that includes fusion alembics. maybe 50 or 100 alembics for a conversion. At general merchant value that would be 2.5k gold for conversion at 50 fusion alembics. Might also make the item more worth in AH and more useful in general in the long run.

View attachment 15701
Those are 2 different costumes - Sun Bear and Sun Bear Chroma. If you want the one that can be dyed, then you choose Chroma version. They can't be converted into each other. You should not expect for the way to convert them into each other in the future as well.

Back