What's new

Suggestions

I'd wanna add to this, maybe we can have a craft for it that includes fusion alembics. maybe 50 or 100 alembics for a conversion. At general merchant value that would be 2.5k gold for conversion at 50 fusion alembics. Might also make the item more worth in AH and more useful in general in the long run.
Maybe you can consider selling your old clothes for new ones.
But i have missed a lot:(

I made a poll in game debates that just ended, I hope the game admins can look at it and see which foliage the voters wanted the most :D
Looks like not really many interested in it players. We'll consider it, but may not be a priority.
From what I see, the first few in players list are: Cherry Tree, Rose Bush, Sunflower, Lavender Flower. May also add some more from your list.

Last edited:
Could clubhead fungus spores be added to the seed merchant like the purple quality seeds were(blueberries, vanilla, pepper, and so on)? I'd be a very happy potion maker. :D

Sometimes I see people asking for a Rainforced Tailfin Frame, but noone has one as it is super rare to get it. I would suggest to add it in the marketplace for both Credits and Loyalty Tokens.

Item ID: 29734

Sometimes I see people asking for a Rainforced Tailfin Frame, but noone has one as it is super rare to get it. I would suggest to add it in the marketplace for both Credits and Loyalty Tokens.

The reinforced tailfin frame is a rare drop from dahuta.
Its not something to be added for credits or loyalty.

The reinforced tailfin its used to make already is in the marketplace for 350 credits.

Last edited:

Grind weekend dahuta for it every week and you should be able to find 2 reasonably simple.

And the one from marketplace is useless by itself if you want to craft the giant tailfin, that's the second use for the frame @Sjinderson ...

Can you change the stack size of this to x10 or x20 per purchase? Since there is no add to cart, buying multiple takes a while.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-18 130234.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-18 130234.png
    53 KB · Views: 166
Change to Halcy, custom list? Like a list from a poll or similar of people in an order to lead automatically? I know there is a Vote to kick system of some kind coming in a future patch. Already you have changed it from oldest players on the server to Heroes. Well, the Heroes we have are pretty much 50/50 completely stupid in a split. Could we have the old system back over this current hero system? Also maybe monitor the event more and ban some more people from it? Case in point today, we had one Hero who just AFK's pass the lead to someone who purposely didn't lead anything. If none of the above can work, can you just make it where we can leave the raid without being kicked so we can make out own group?

Could the number of blue salt bonds to level community centers be decreased, just a bit? Between ayanad merchant stuff and honor dailies, so few bonds go into community centers. I can't remember off the top of my head how many it is for each tier, but not asking for a huge decrease. Just enough of a decrease that it's possible to do within a reasonable amount of time.

Access to change titles, stat savers and the in-inventory chests during instances (Halcy, Nory) pls!

Could the number of blue salt bonds to level community centers be decreased, just a bit? Between ayanad merchant stuff and honor dailies, so few bonds go into community centers. I can't remember off the top of my head how many it is for each tier, but not asking for a huge decrease. Just enough of a decrease that it's possible to do within a reasonable amount of time.

Also this. Between server pop and bonds having many many uses the comm centers are stupidly slow tiering up.

One-handed weapons such as scepters do not have appropriate buffs. A one-handed weapon in one hand and an empty left hand should give you a fencing buff (Because you wont have shield or dual wield) which would maybe let you block some attacks and attack faster idk? Scepters are broken, because staffs got buffed and those poor scepter users were left behind. When a person has a shield an scepter, maybe a shieldmage buff that balances them magic-wise? Reduces cast time and other things?

Fencer - You fight with a single one handed weapon, allowing you to parry and riposte some attacks.
Shieldmage - You wield scepter and shield, allowing you reduced cast time and chance to block magical attacks. You also gain a bit of health.
Scepter - You wield a magical scepter, so you can cast spells faster than staffs but do not receive defense penetration.

Also, what about buffs for bow mains, or songcraft mains? I think it would be possible.

One-handed weapons such as scepters do not have appropriate buffs. A one-handed weapon in one hand and an empty left hand should give you a fencing buff (Because you wont have shield or dual wield) which would maybe let you block some attacks and attack faster idk? Scepters are broken, because staffs got buffed and those poor scepter users were left behind. When a person has a shield an scepter, maybe a shieldmage buff that balances them magic-wise? Reduces cast time and other things?

Fencer - You fight with a single one handed weapon, allowing you to parry and riposte some attacks.
Shieldmage - You wield scepter and shield, allowing you reduced cast time and chance to block magical attacks. You also gain a bit of health.
Scepter - You wield a magical scepter, so you can cast spells faster than staffs but do not receive defense penetration.

Also, what about buffs for bow mains, or songcraft mains? I think it would be possible.

Bow mains already benefit from dual wield, as it gives attack speed... And so does every other type of class benefit from their respective weapon buffs.

Also, no one will have use a single 1H weapon, why would they? They would lose out on gems from their missing off hand. Off hand is a very useful stat stick.

Change to Halcy, custom list? Like a list from a poll or similar of people in an order to lead automatically? I know there is a Vote to kick system of some kind coming in a future patch. Already you have changed it from oldest players on the server to Heroes. Well, the Heroes we have are pretty much 50/50 completely stupid in a split. Could we have the old system back over this current hero system? Also maybe monitor the event more and ban some more people from it? Case in point today, we had one Hero who just AFK's pass the lead to someone who purposely didn't lead anything. If none of the above can work, can you just make it where we can leave the raid without being kicked so we can make out own group?
Don't think that changing a raid lead for instances from Hero to some random player will help you. It will mainly make the situation worse. That's why change was made from the very beginning.
As for the players leaving a raid. Such is currently not technically possible for the instances as well as may cause a mess by having players with no raid running around, as not everyone will want to join new raid if they are given an option to leave it without being kicked from the instance.

We don't plan to reduce blue salt bonds requirements.

Can we get an Arena Queue tab in the official ArcheRage discord? This would make it a lot easier to get notifications, since any faction can only see 1/3rd of nation chats at any given time. Also kinda have to be paying rapt attention to nation chat so you don't miss any queue opportunities.

Last edited:
Treasury Chest

Forgive me if this is something that is already in the works, but I think another personal inventory chest idea that might be well received is a treasury chest. That is, a chest for storing all of the in-game currencies, tokens, collectibles and rare, valuable items.

Here are my suggestions for what should be able to go inside:

1. Gold (like the warehouse), perhaps a limited quantity, just in case people would like an extra way to keep quantities of gold separate.
2. Other currencies: Credits, merit badges, gilda stars, login badges, arena badges, maelstrom coins, pirate tokens, fisher king coins, blue ribbon coins, any festival coins
3. Valuables: Coin purses and crates of all ranks, Library research Bundles, gold/silver chests and keys,
4. Collectibles: enoan blueprints, growling yawl blueprints, chrome sub scraps, fire clad scraps, ancients keys, anything else like that... maybe reedwind essence and titansong rubies?
5. Rare valuable items: Serendipity stones, honorforged medals, honor medals, tower key/spoon, perhaps "wrapped" items like wrapped mounts that can be sold?
6. Vendor trash: Any items that "have fallen out of favor" and can only be redeemed for gold, and any items like trifling miscellany that serve no other function in game
7. The most valuable and important item of all: Bugira's Coin (obviously)

It goes without saying that if staff disagree with any of these specific items that's fine, it's their decision, but I've tried to specifically narrow down anything that qualifies as currency or capable of directly containing or generating currency, so this chest would be able to act as a sort of wallet in game. One exception might be items like bruiser badges or abyssal fragments which sort of act like entry tokens and not directly a currency, but still seem to fit in this category.

As a secondary note, I've noticed that some of these inventory chests like the gear chest and the traveller's necessity chest do not have the "indestructible" status on them, I don't know if that's just a visual bug and I am certainly not gonna test it :p however, if the Treasury Chest gets implemented I would certainly suggest it be granted indestructible status, I can imagine if someone accidentally deleted it all hell might break loose. XD

Last edited:
Back