What's new

Suggestions

Can we get a 24x24 aqua farm, like the lunar/stellar/solar plots but as an aquafarm? We have the aqua houses but that's like having a 24x24 with several un-choppable invincible cedars planted smack dab in the middle. Makes planting a royal pain in the ass and probably sets off people with OCD.

Even a non cash shop version would be preferred over the bloody aqua houses.

Can we get a rejoin feature for instances like the halcyona war? I can't tell you how many times I've been screwed out of rewards because of a disconnect.

Ok, after my thread i have investigated more and i think this is simpler.

Can the Hiram Conversion Rune be made to also accept crafted gear? it can maintain a similar ratio to the current obsidian, just make dunno epherium T2, Delphinad T3, Ayanad T4.

Why? well this server is quite old and is very hard to catch up for newbies and returning players specially since you just can brute force Erenor with gold but Hiram need weeks and weeks of dailies or grind no newbie have GS to do.

I believe this change could make Hiram catch up a bit faster and push the farm/craft markets with it, since now epherium+ would be useful to people.

Also, is a bug the this rune won't convert?

Starlit Herald club
Wanderer's Hymn bow

Starlit Herald club
Wanderer's Hymn bow

No it's not a bug, it's the wrong tier. Only the 4 tiers available in the last obsidian patch are convertable. T3, 5, 6, 7 old names, "new" names t1-4. Old T1, 2, 4 cannot be converted.

Can you change the stack size of this to x10 or x20 per purchase? Since there is no add to cart, buying multiple takes a while.
Added x10 for free quests with today's update. You can find them in Marketplace --> General --> Improvements.

Can we get an Arena Queue tab in the official ArcheRage discord? This would make it a lot easier to get notifications, since any faction can only see 1/3rd of nation chats at any given time. Also kinda have to be paying rapt attention to nation chat so you don't miss any queue opportunities.
Not sure such one will help as not everyone checks discord or has a discord account. But you can contact Sjinderson in discord and ask him to add the one.

Treasury Chest

Forgive me if this is something that is already in the works, but I think another personal inventory chest idea that might be well received is a treasury chest. That is, a chest for storing all of the in-game currencies, tokens, collectibles and rare, valuable items.

Here are my suggestions for what should be able to go inside:

1. Gold (like the warehouse), perhaps a limited quantity, just in case people would like an extra way to keep quantities of gold separate.
2. Other currencies: Credits, merit badges, gilda stars, login badges, arena badges, maelstrom coins, pirate tokens, fisher king coins, blue ribbon coins, any festival coins
3. Valuables: Coin purses and crates of all ranks, Library research Bundles, gold/silver chests and keys,
4. Collectibles: enoan blueprints, growling yawl blueprints, chrome sub scraps, fire clad scraps, ancients keys, anything else like that... maybe reedwind essence and titansong rubies?
5. Rare valuable items: Serendipity stones, honorforged medals, honor medals, tower key/spoon, perhaps "wrapped" items like wrapped mounts that can be sold?
6. Vendor trash: Any items that "have fallen out of favor" and can only be redeemed for gold, and any items like trifling miscellany that serve no other function in game
7. The most valuable and important item of all: Bugira's Coin (obviously)

It goes without saying that if staff disagree with any of these specific items that's fine, it's their decision, but I've tried to specifically narrow down anything that qualifies as currency or capable of directly containing or generating currency, so this chest would be able to act as a sort of wallet in game. One exception might be items like bruiser badges or abyssal fragments which sort of act like entry tokens and not directly a currency, but still seem to fit in this category.

As a secondary note, I've noticed that some of these inventory chests like the gear chest and the traveller's necessity chest do not have the "indestructible" status on them, I don't know if that's just a visual bug and I am certainly not gonna test it :p however, if the Treasury Chest gets implemented I would certainly suggest it be granted indestructible status, I can imagine if someone accidentally deleted it all hell might break loose. XD
We will consider it.
As for the last part of your note, all inventory chests, including gear chest and the traveller's necessity chest can't be discarded from inventory if it's not a wrapped version. And wrapped versions can't have any items inside.

Can we get a rejoin feature for instances like the halcyona war? I can't tell you how many times I've been screwed out of rewards because of a disconnect.
Will be added with 6.0 release. Unfortunately, not technically possible to implement it earlier.

Can we get cross-server arenas with Archerage RU? I mean considering both NA and RU Archerage run on the same patch; also the infrastructure is clearly there since cross-server play is very much a thing on live.

I can see problems regarding cross-server halcyona due to language barriers and time-zone issues(though they would be impressively massive). However, I see no reason why other arenas(FFA, sparring, ect...) shouldn't be cross-server. Between NA and RU we have more than enough players to contest live in terms of activity with some of their larger servers.

Population is pretty much the only thing live has over ArcheRage, deny them that advantage.

Edit: Maybe have a separate game mode for server wars? Like halcy but bigger and with side objectives or something? Something like that like would draw in a fair number of people that are looking for large scale pvp. Heck, even a cross-server market economy will RU archerage could be a thing. Just throwing ideas out there :)

Last edited:
Ok, after my thread i have investigated more and i think this is simpler.

Can the Hiram Conversion Rune be made to also accept crafted gear? it can maintain a similar ratio to the current obsidian, just make dunno epherium T2, Delphinad T3, Ayanad T4.

Why? well this server is quite old and is very hard to catch up for newbies and returning players specially since you just can brute force Erenor with gold but Hiram need weeks and weeks of dailies or grind no newbie have GS to do.

I believe this change could make Hiram catch up a bit faster and push the farm/craft markets with it, since now epherium+ would be useful to people.

Starlit Herald club
Wanderer's Hymn bow
The hiram conversion rune cannot be made to accept crafted gear.
The design for hiram is farms mobs for infusions. If you do not want to do that go down a different gear path.

There is not bug with the rune.
Pre 4.5 tiers of obsidian are not convertable

Can we get cross-server arenas with Archerage RU? I mean considering both NA and RU Archerage run on the same patch; also the infrastructure is clearly there since cross-server play is very much a thing on live.

I can see problems regarding cross-server halcyona due to language barriers and time-zone issues(though they would be impressively massive). However, I see no reason why other arenas(FFA, sparring, ect...) shouldn't be cross-server. Between NA and RU we have more than enough players to contest live in terms of activity with some of their larger servers.

Population is pretty much the only thing live has over ArcheRage, deny them that advantage.

Edit: Maybe have a separate game mode for server wars? Like halcy but bigger and with side objectives or something? Something like that like would draw in a fair number of people that are looking for large scale pvp. Heck, even a cross-server market economy will RU archerage could be a thing. Just throwing ideas out there :)
No there cannot be cross instances because of ping issues it would cause.

We won't cross AH. Both servers are very different economies

I will add to the above reply as there are actually 2 issues that make cross-server arenas impossible.
1st is a ping issue. Players of one server will have to get a ping disadvantage.
2nd is accounts systems. We have 2 different account systems - separate for each of our servers (when live has one united system for all servers), that's why it's technically not possible.

As a quality of life change, could you consider increasing the "Add additive - Axial grease" skill duration to 5min (instead of 4min), in order to better synchronise its usage with the 10min "Hauler boost - eco-fuel" duration ?

Hi, it would be interesting, if possible, to implement the free ArchePass (leave the paid/premium/seasonal out), currently the rewards calendar is quite outdated and practically useless (apart from loyalts, manastorms and drop pots). So by implementing the existing system, players can have something more to do in the game, to help each other grow.

Another point is: Bound Powerstone Pets for Loyalts, why not? It would help players who are saving up their points, that currently, there is practically nothing to spend, with the small rotation of items and the low quality of them.

Hi, it would be interesting, if possible, to implement the free ArchePass (leave the paid/premium/seasonal out), currently the rewards calendar is quite outdated and practically useless (apart from loyalts, manastorms and drop pots). So by implementing the existing system, players can have something more to do in the game, to help each other grow.

Another point is: Bound Powerstone Pets for Loyalts, why not? It would help players who are saving up their points, that currently, there is practically nothing to spend, with the small rotation of items and the low quality of them.
Archepass is an AAU mechanic only which won't exist on this server as we follow a legacy system.

suggestion

Ancestor's Coinpurse gets too little gold
Like trading and fishing, I think Ancestor's Coinpurse should also have a custom system added.
Additional Gold Acquisition Based on Proficiency
So I guess a lot of people will be farming Ancestor's Coinpurse.
If a custom system is added,
Since the drop rate of Ancestor's Coinpurse is high, I feel the need to lower the probability a bit.

Back