What's new

Suggestions

suggestion

Ancestor's Coinpurse gets too little gold
Like trading and fishing, I think Ancestor's Coinpurse should also have a custom system added.
Additional Gold Acquisition Based on Proficiency
So I guess a lot of people will be farming Ancestor's Coinpurse.
If a custom system is added,
Since the drop rate of Ancestor's Coinpurse is high, I feel the need to lower the probability a bit.
Coin purses already have a scaling on drop chance of items based on prof.
They won't get more buffs

Would be doable to improve the chances of drops on abyssal library for library armor pieces?

At this point in time most of the people that needed library sets got them which is not making it easier to find groups and i assume won't get easier in the future either, so boost only the pieces drop could help with the catch up.

If is not possible to alter the drop table without messing with other items like the purple infusions, then maybe add to the cash shop a support pack like the current hiram one? i dont think this would affect library too much for those still leveling gear since those purple infusion and pieces are good feed to get

tyvm for your time

Would be doable to improve the chances of drops on abyssal library for library armor pieces?

At this point in time most of the people that needed library sets got them which is not making it easier to find groups and i assume won't get easier in the future either, so boost only the pieces drop could help with the catch up.

If is not possible to alter the drop table without messing with other items like the purple infusions, then maybe add to the cash shop a support pack like the current hiram one? i dont think this would affect library too much for those still leveling gear since those purple infusion and pieces are good feed to get

tyvm for your time
No there will not be a library gear pack purchasable and library gear is already boosted by our servers double patreon.
If you want the drops you need to get a group and go do the dungeon.

No there will not be a library gear pack purchasable and library gear is already boosted by our servers double patreon.
If you want the drops you need to get a group and go do the dungeon.

Ok, i get your point and i understand staff work with an bird eye view and from your perspective this subsystem works properly but my suggestions are based on a problem i'm noticing that i'm not so sure is properly understood and i'm trying to propose something that may help.

First,(just to make sure is out of the way) i went hiram and i'm already close to 13k gs (9k when returned), so i'm not here to get free stuff (why i started doing abyss later as my second set).

Since i returned to the server i have been trying to help newbies as much as i can, from paying absurd gold for mundane stuff to help them to add them as friend and try to mentor them or at least help them get enough infrastructure to produce average decent gold, so they can gear up.

So far, in the month+ i've been playing all the newbies i've been tracking or even lower GS guildies that i was either helping or at least knew they were working on gear stopped playing, around 90% of them has either gone silent or flat out thanked me and told me they were quitting.

The reasons every time were like "it will take me months to gear up !!!", "Hiram is too slow, how am i supposed to even be competitive without making thousands of gold dailiy?[Related to EHM farm costs]" "Sure, abyss gear is easier ... have you tried it? been doing it for weeks now and only have X pieces but this and that never drop !!!" (<-- why i started and he was right is not hard but extremely annoying and everyone i do abyss with complain about it too)

Yes, i do understand this game is not for everyone and it is to be expected that not everyone will stay for a myriad of reasons but i also understand this game was designed to be a cash cow for whales while the other 90% of the population is meant to be fodder to keep the whales happy(we knew that with TRION and it became even more obvious with Gamigo and Unchained) and one of the reasons people come here is because you are not TRION or Gamigo and you are willing to add custom stuff to balance or help correct those systems and through the years that has been the case whereas possible.

From my perspective the core issue is this server is too old which translate to the core players that has been playing for years now with all the infrastructure they have are already in mythic/eternal gear sets for a while now and they are PVP starved hence they will attack anything that moves and for new/returning players is not easy to see a catch up path but is neither fault since those old players put the time and effort to be there and the new players just see them as insurmountable at this point.

The problem this generates is simple, only few player stay long enough if any and old players leave or go into slumber only paying taxes because PVP is scarce and is always between the same folks outside the random newbie getting 1 hit melted here and there.

I understand is a sensible decision to boost gear since it could be exploited but at this point in time i think it should be done since no matter you exploit it you have a ceiling you simply cannot easily pass through and the majority of your still playing player base is already way north of 12k gs but improving Hiram infusion(whatever shape that take, drop more often or give more exp or custom archerage quest to get extra infusions or whatever) and boosting Abyss gear drop a bit more will go a long way in showing a path to newbies where they can gear up and be "competitive"-ish enough at a more manageable time frame.

I agree that this will not make 100% of those new players stay here since there are many other factors but if at least this help 20%+ of players to stay it will improve a lot the server quality for players starved for PVP content and that should in return wake up from slumber many 15k+gs and came back to do content.

I admit i could be missing something or even be flat out wrong since i have a narrower PoV compared to staff, so i will not touch this subject anymore since i don't wanna become an annoyance, just wanted to clarify my reasons and try to contribute toimprove this situation as much as i could.

TYVM for your time and sry for the wall of text ... :)

suggestion

Ancestor's Coinpurse gets too little gold
Like trading and fishing, I think Ancestor's Coinpurse should also have a custom system added.
Additional Gold Acquisition Based on Proficiency
So I guess a lot of people will be farming Ancestor's Coinpurse.
If a custom system is added,
Since the drop rate of Ancestor's Coinpurse is high, I feel the need to lower the probability a bit.

We already have custom item drops added, and we have custom braziers/trees in crates. They will not buff it further, you're not the first one to try get this changed.

What about a climbing mechanic that would allow the player character to scale mountains? If it was generally slower than any mounts and had the cost of mana (like with dashing) then I think it could be a pretty nice feature.

How I'd think it could work is that you'd have a button that when left-clicked the player character will latch onto the nearest surface (maybe causing damage if you were falling) or when right-clicked it would bring up an aoe prompt that would allow players to select a surface within 5 feet of their character to latch onto.

Perhaps when climbing the characters would climb slower the steeper the slope becomes (or the more mana it would cost, but I don't think doing both would be a great idea unless the cost is already initially really low).

And well...of course, you obviously wouldn't want to allow players to be able to climb every surface and I've no idea how that all works, but I'd recommend only letting them climb mountain surfaces (at least to start out with).

You could probably use the same climbing animations that are already in the game and if you do it in a certain way it could be used on the ground for a sort of sneak (maybe causing the player's name and titles to disappear for everyone that isn't mousing over them or that doesn't have the player in question targeted). Though you'd probably have to mess with the animation (or make a new one that would be switched to when there's a low or no slope) if you allowed it to be used on the ground (if you have a way to make the head and feet always face certain directions when it's active then it might work to just use with the animations in-game as long as they'd be immersive enough).

I suggest it as I think it would be really cool, fun, immersive, wouldn't be very game-breaking at all (we already have lots of ways to get up mountains and stuff) and the only downside I can think of is that it could take time and effort to get it into the game properly.

"Sure, abyss gear is easier ... have you tried it? been doing it for weeks now and only have X pieces but this and that never drop !!!"
One of the reasons why I and many others don't bother with abby gear. I spent a week doing it with guildmates and not a single healer piece dropped, and rando groups are usually free-roll. So even if you find a group, and by some miracle, a piece drops, you have to roll against everyone else in your group. I haven't seen this many layers of RNG since 1.0 crafted gear, so yeah this is why abby gear is unpopular. The only people that consistently do library are big guilds, which you need GS to join, which in turn creates a gear disparity that disincentivizes newbies to keep playing. If you want library gear you need a large support group, having one or two mentors isn't going to cut the cheese.

It might be worth doing if you could rewrap the pieces and reroll them. Or some form of conversion.

But yeah, I see the same faces I've always seen. A few new ones but they don't stay long.

It might be worth doing if you could rewrap the pieces and reroll them. Or some form of conversion.

There is a conversion possible for Abyssal gear, cloths can be converted from one type to the other, mage vs healer, and same for leathers, melee vs ranged.
The conversion scroll can be crafted at the workbench in the hero hall.

Any chance we can get these wings and this outfit as two seperate pieces to put on our characters? I LOVE the color of these wings and would match nicely with one of my toon's skin color not to mention black and red outfits. Also the outfit in this pic is SUPER cute while being modeled on a Hallowtide event NPC in the hot springs. :D
Please please please? :D
gtjftgjdftjdtjdf.png

Any chance we can get these wings and this outfit as two seperate pieces to put on our characters? I LOVE the color of these wings and would match nicely with one of my toon's skin color not to mention black and red outfits. Also the outfit in this pic is SUPER cute while being modeled on a Hallowtide event NPC in the hot springs. :D
Please please please? :D
View attachment 16645

The outfit is the Flashy Steamracer set, check this link - maybe someone has pieces for sale somewhere on the server. This set also comes in different colours.

The outfit is the Flashy Steamracer set, check this link - maybe someone has pieces for sale somewhere on the server. This set also comes in different colours.
Thanks Aviendha! I will so look for that outfit now. LOL but yeah the blood red wings would be soooo awesome to have. :D So far all ive seen is a white pair and a tealish light blue white tinted pair.

Is it possible to change Ch 34 quest items from being away from Shadow Invasion bosses? I'm not saying it was a bad idea to have them there in the first place but rather it's just not feasible. After the first few players get that part done, they stop coming out to do those bosses, on top of that we have a lot of pointlessly unused quest items already in the game that drop from bosses that people do regardless if they're doing the Story or not which is where quests like what we got in Ch 34 should come from.

As it stands right now, I have to know exactly what time Zaldrane/Goretusk go down, if I'm offline when they die then too bad for me because now I have to stay online for up to 14 extra hours just to do this quest and even if I do that, I'm not getting people to come to them so there goes that anyway. If we switched the drops like Alexander's Staff to Anthalon's Staff and the Goretusk drop to be something from like.. Jola/Meina/Glenn it'd entice way more PvP because then we could contest and try to get it since they spawn a few times in a single day. Even if it means the number of drops we need has to increase to x5 or x10 I would rather kill Anthalon 10 times for his staff than do Zaldrane 3 times because I'd still finish Anthalon before even getting a single staff from Zaldrane at this rate. Also, one last thing to add is that a change like this can be future proofed as content is added in case regular anthalon stops becoming popular, the drop could be swapped over to the harder anthalon encounter as well or just in general that one. This would also help new players just getting to this part because everyone is always doing this content, but not everyone is gonna come out and do raids for Shadow Invasion bosses, let alone getting everyone together at the right time just for a single one.

I only have a little Request about the [Stolen Ayanad Anima].
Would it be possible to make on every Spawn Point to let a Mob spawn?
Its a QoL improvement and would set the Quest not to a Deadlock of missing Item. Any thoughts about it from the Dev Team and the Admins?

Can we add back unbound serendipity stone to the login badge shop ? The offering is depressing, we could at least get something valuable from the login badge with wrapped serendipity!

- Remove onyx from resplendent scroll craft
- Buff RD instance harpoons again, feels like the buff was reverted with the last patch??
- Shrink coral size on the ground or increase yield from harvests

Would also be really great to be able to plant archeum trees/braziers on mainland properties. right now the archeum situation is fucked and its only going to get worse. There isnt enough land being used in ds/gr/wh to support the server and asking people to open more rng boxes is just unacceptable.
let us plant trees or braziers on mainland as an option. its still not ideal with the silly cost of pumps and flaming trees but its a start and we might not have the remaining crafters on the server jumping off bridges quite so soon.

this is a BUG!!!!!!!!!!!
1636911300240.png
1636911307739.png

I borrowed some money from my friend to buy him
As a result, such a problem was encountered
Some people say it's a scroll problem Expansion scroll
What should I do

I would love to see a place able house decor item record player that can play the discs in marketplace. the outdoor one has horrible range and does not penetrate into the house.

I have a small request: At some point in retail AA (I'm not sure which patch it was), they removed the 'Unidentified Armor and Weapon' drops from monsters. This was a mean change, cause lots of people liked to use those items for skins. They also provided an alternative to Explorer's gear while leveling. So if it's at all possible, I'd like to ask if you could you leave them in game when the new patch is due?
Very much appreciated if you can.

I have a small request: At some point in retail AA (I'm not sure which patch it was), they removed the 'Unidentified Armor and Weapon' drops from monsters. This was a mean change, cause lots of people liked to use those items for skins. They also provided an alternative to Explorer's gear while leveling. So if it's at all possible, I'd like to ask if you could you leave them in game when the new patch is due?
Very much appreciated if you can.
Even better would be if they could add the images to the armorer/weapon merchants in game like the racial starting gear.
I really really miss the Auroria Garden Gear. Never going to see those images again unless they are added. Same with t2/3 Obsidian . no way to get it currently for imaging unless someone has some they havent fed to their hiram.

Back