What's new

Suggestions

Can you add Tiny Treasure Taffy to Market for credits or add an alternative way to get it ingame? It's not in every rng box, I think this week is only on magic bean.

Suggestion:
When you image an instrument onto another instrument, the sound of the instrument when playing sheet music should be that of the imaged item.

Currently when you image a credit instrument onto hiram or crafted - only the visual look of the instrument changes, so you have a hiram flute that looks like an autumn wind horn, but still sounds like a clarinet. It would be nice if the sheet music would play with the sound of the imaged instrument instead especially considering that if you use fusion alembic to make it an image, its now unable to be used as an autumn wind horn ever again. same with all of them.

Even better!: Make it so the two sounds can be toggled somehow.

This way people would be able to use the preferred look/sound for their instrument which most people have just hiram or erenor, and reskinning is otherwise pointless.

Nothing about the image item affects the mechanics of the stat item.
This is very much intentional because otherwise it would play into other gear types as well.

Would love a response to this. And here's a new suggestion regarding castles as well.

Can you please add a cost for demoing castle buildings and walls? Maybe 500 labor ea same as uprooting the territory trees from previous patches. Other suggestions are welcome.

It should not be possible for heroes to grief their entire faction by demoing the castles and it's happened on both West and East now. Sieges with destroyed castles as result should be only way to lose anything.
The Soda's are meant to be temporary event specific only. But we'll look at the possibility.

As to do with castles that is nothing for us to intervene with. It is the nation who votes in their heroes to lead and develop castles for them. If they want to punish their own nation doing so then the nation should take it as a lesson to not vote or positively thumb them in future to prevent them doing it again.

Can you add Tiny Treasure Taffy to Market for credits or add an alternative way to get it ingame? It's not in every rng box, I think this week is only on magic bean.
Item won't get added for direct credits purchase. Magic bean is a permanent item in the marketplace so its always obtainable.
It may get another source that isn't for credits at some point

The Soda's are meant to be temporary event specific only. But we'll look at the possibility.

Thank you, that would be appreciated. They aren't temporary event though, they are already permanently available in-game? Well, provided guilds have the custom prestige shop unlocked and their rng likes them...

As to do with castles that is nothing for us to intervene with. It is the nation who votes in their heroes to lead and develop castles for them. If they want to punish their own nation doing so then the nation should take it as a lesson to not vote or positively thumb them in future to prevent them doing it again.

So because they don't like one person or one guild the entire faction has to be affected? I mean, technically they still could do just that with a labor cost, it would just require them to think their actions through, that isn't such a bad thing imo.

nothing in the world

Attachments

• 101224947.png
    101224947.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 76
hihi
Would you consider a suggestion?It's about the number of furniture
1641055271482.png
1641055378700.png
1641055431570.png

1641055523300.png
I can't put all the furniture like this out,If you want to build a beautiful manor, a large number of furniture can't support it 🧐
I have a lot of beautiful furniture that I can't put at all
1641055727119.png
Of course, they are just some of them
I want to build the best looking manor, but there are many restrictions:(It's not much use just increasing by 50
1641055941892.png

For example, he accounted for 100!
So I would like to ask whether we can increase the number of furniture Or let some furniture not count the number of buildings, Like books and house fences:p
I want to build a super luxurious manor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hihi
Would you consider a suggestion?It's about the number of furniture
View attachment 16929View attachment 16930View attachment 16931
View attachment 16932I can't put all the furniture like this out,If you want to build a beautiful manor, a large number of furniture can't support it 🧐
I have a lot of beautiful furniture that I can't put at allView attachment 16933Of course, they are just some of them
I want to build the best looking manor, but there are many restrictions:(It's not much use just increasing by 50
View attachment 16934
For example, he accounted for 100!
So I would like to ask whether we can increase the number of furniture Or let some furniture not count the number of buildings, Like books and house fences:p
I want to build a super luxurious manor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Decoration limit increases already exist.
Expanding more than that increases the lag generated by loading in that building so it won't get expanded further.

Well, giving the seed bed for corals has been requested a million times and i clearly get the game itself lack the assets to make it happen how about changing the corals/pearl behavior instead?

Lets say multiply the amount of crop per pick by a factor of lets say 4(maybe a poll for the exact multiplier) while of course adding the same multiplier to the gold cost and labor required to pick them which should make it transparent just saving us some of the pain of coral farming.

Another suggestion is if it would be possible to allow sell(to npc) library gear for at least some of the gold it took to to level it up or at least allow us to feed it to something else like hiram or erenor or something?

Well, giving the seed bed for corals has been requested a million times and i clearly get the game itself lack the assets to make it happen how about changing the corals/pearl behavior instead?

Lets say multiply the amount of crop per pick by a factor of lets say 4(maybe a poll for the exact multiplier) while of course adding the same multiplier to the gold cost and labor required to pick them which should make it transparent just saving us some of the pain of coral farming.
We are not just going to buff up corals.

Another suggestion is if it would be possible to allow sell(to npc) library gear for at least some of the gold it took to to level it up or at least allow us to feed it to something else like hiram or erenor or something?
Gear is not meant to be sold to npcs. Thats why almost all gear only has a sell price of 1-2g. Its not going to get increasing sell back by grade.

Hiram and erenor are entirely separate systems and methods of gearing. Each independent from the other and will stay like that

We are not just going to buff up corals.

technically you are not buffing up corals, just reducing the amount of times properties have to be filled up and picked again and again since the gold and labor cost will scale with the same multiplier of the corals

technically you are not buffing up corals, just reducing the amount of times properties have to be filled up and picked again and again since the gold and labor cost will scale with the same multiplier of the corals
Technically its still a buff because your suggestion doesn't increase growth timer which even if it did its still a buff because its less user interaction required for the yield.

Technically its still a buff because your suggestion doesn't increase growth timer which even if it did its still a buff because its less user interaction required for the yield.
Sure i forgot the timer but i honestly can't figure out why user interaction is even an argument but ok

Back