What's new

Suggestions

One more Suggestion, the Strength of the Faction has a 4h CD and last 30min could we increase the Timer how long you can get the Buff to 1h?
So it would be 3/4 CD 1/4 Buff getting

Since the conversation on the other thread fizzled out: would you guys be willing to fiddle with Synthesis XP for Hiram for lower tiers of gear to help newbies rather than modifying the starter pack handouts itself? Logic below, and suggestion at the end:

8 months ago when I started playing and farming my Hiram gear, I was playing with 2 other people. One of them came over from Live, another from another game. The one who came from Live left pretty early when he realized the Synthesis rates were 1x, his exact words being "Why would I do this again when I have gear on Live?" The other one quit because he was ALSO more established in the other game than he was here. I almost quit because my first attempt at upgrading my Hiram gear with blue scrolls ended up with 6 of 7 pieces crystallizing and with my limited time to play back then I couldn't get 10k Honor sooner than every 3 days. Had I not met people who would help me farm and funnel honor drops to me, I would've quit with the crystallization.

This is a private server. Games are bound to their lowest rate. If you have 2x drop rate, 2x honor rate, 5x XP rate, 3x gold rate, 4x labor rate, but 1x synth rate, you're a 1x server. The other stuff doesn't matter, because you can easily be bound by the limitations of the 1x, especially since this particular 1x is bound gear so nothing to make that gear better is even tradeable. No one wants to come here and see that they need to drop months of their life re-gearing if they're more established in another version of this game, or another game entirely.

My suggestions:
- Remove crystallization from the Hiram Awakening Scroll entirely (blue scroll). That lets newbies save up their honor in case stuff crystallizes so they can buy gems to socket into their gear instead. Leave the other two scrolls' success/failure rates as-is.
- Lower the Synthesis XP needed to cap out Hiram gear and Radiant Hiram gear. This lets new players get to Brilliant faster, and their end-game grind is still the same as everyone else's who is running Hiram. MAYBE lower Brilliant Hiram XP requirements up-to-Divine, but no further than that. I'm personally okay with the Brilliant/Glorious XP grind because it's the end-game part of Hiram gearing, but other people may have other input on it.

Could we have 3 synthesis stats on t1 arcane erenor just like how grand grade t1 hiram has? It really doesn't make any sense to craft equipment that is 100x the cost, but only compensates for it after upgrading to divine+. I spent a fine 3 months finishing an erenor plate set, only to find out it's worse then my hiram set unless i spend another 2 months getting it up to divine, which makes the set completely useless

Last edited:
don't make an erenor set if you're not even patient enough to upgrade it properly
Could we have 3 synthesis stats on t1 arcane erenor just like how grand grade t1 hiram has? It really doesn't make any sense to craft equipment that is 100x the cost, but only compensates for it after upgrading to divine+. I spent a fine 3 months finishing an erenor plate set, only to find out it's worse then my hiram set unless i spend another 2 months getting it up to divine, which makes the set completely useless

don't make an erenor set if you're not even patient enough to upgrade it properly
This has nothing to do with patience though? It only would make sense that erenor is the superior armor piece. How does it make any sense that an armor piece randomly obtained from farming mobs (which won't even take you 15 minutes to get a piece), comes with much stronger stats then the armor piece you literally spent months making?

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with patience though? It only would make sense that erenor is the superior armor piece. How does it make any sense that an armor piece randomly obtained from farming mobs (which won't even take you 15 minutes to get a piece), comes with much stronger stats then the armor piece you literally spent months making?

But.. Erenor is tradeable, has higher defenses, and has special lunafrosts that give you extra stats?

i mean through adventure armor from the gen merch you can produce any full set imaginable in 15 mins, if erenor was any easier to obtain and make into viable armor to wear, hiram would be useless

But.. Erenor is tradeable, has higher defenses, and has special lunafrosts that give you extra stats?
Yes, but it only acquires the 3rd synthesis effect after you regrade it to divine, while hiram has it after uncloaking
i mean through adventure armor from the gen merch you can produce any full set imaginable in 15 mins, if erenor was any easier to obtain and make into viable armor to wear, hiram would be useless

I'm not asking for it to be obtainable easier, it's just that grand grade hiram has 3 synthesis effects after you uncloak it, should be the same for arcane grade crafted erenor

Could you make it so that gliders re-equip after you have dropped or turned in an auroria water pack or a burning tree?
For all those castle dailies the glider doesnt automatically re-equip on quest turn in.
Would be really nice if it did :)

With erenor infusions system, lvling erenor is way easy now. Getting divine is not that hard if you spend some hours farming. I made a 2h weapon from arcane to divine with a couple of infusions, i took me 2 days for that. The only problem is the territory coins, buy some lord coins on AH if needed.

Yes, but it only acquires the 3rd synthesis effect after you regrade it to divine, while hiram has it after uncloaking

I know that, my point was the other extra stuff is already available and does not need to be unlocked later, so not so bad to miss out on one stat for a while if you got the other good stuff already?

Ig your request is mainly a QoL change over anything else.

I know that, my point was the other extra stuff is already available and does not need to be unlocked later, so not so bad to miss out on one stat for a while if you got the other good stuff already?

Ig your request is mainly a QoL change over anything else.
Yes, that's what it is

by any chance could we get private group for instances to get the pop faster? it takes forever to get into serpentis/dahuta/lib with a private group of 2 players

also, like 15k gs player and above to be able to get into serpentis alone without a party? currently dungeons are the only way to get archeums and next patch erenor t3 requires a insane amount of archeums, so most players would rather go alone and keep all the archeum for themself without having to shared or just take into consideration to bring back auroria land in 6.5?

by any chance could we get private group for instances to get the pop faster? it takes forever to get into serpentis/dahuta/lib with a private group of 2 players

also, like 15k gs player and above to be able to get into serpentis alone without a party? currently dungeons are the only way to get archeums and next patch erenor t3 requires a insane amount of archeums, so most players would rather go alone and keep all the archeum for themself without having to shared or just take into consideration to bring back auroria land in 6.5?
I miss the auroria lands to, but you can still farm archeum on auroria. Just get a land in Golden ruins, Whalesong or Diamond shores(that's not easy). Having a solo Queue for dungeons would help to, but then people will just do solo queue's and it will be harder for those that dont have the gear score and need to complete the dungeon for some reason. But anyways, i like that idea.

Could we add Serendipity Stones for Merit Badges? they are alrdy in the Loyl Shop so why not add them for 50-100 Merit in that Shop :)
Was waiting for the Devs reply on this as I'm not the one who decides that. Devs denied this suggestion.

Since the conversation on the other thread fizzled out: would you guys be willing to fiddle with Synthesis XP for Hiram for lower tiers of gear to help newbies rather than modifying the starter pack handouts itself? Logic below, and suggestion at the end:

8 months ago when I started playing and farming my Hiram gear, I was playing with 2 other people. One of them came over from Live, another from another game. The one who came from Live left pretty early when he realized the Synthesis rates were 1x, his exact words being "Why would I do this again when I have gear on Live?" The other one quit because he was ALSO more established in the other game than he was here. I almost quit because my first attempt at upgrading my Hiram gear with blue scrolls ended up with 6 of 7 pieces crystallizing and with my limited time to play back then I couldn't get 10k Honor sooner than every 3 days. Had I not met people who would help me farm and funnel honor drops to me, I would've quit with the crystallization.

This is a private server. Games are bound to their lowest rate. If you have 2x drop rate, 2x honor rate, 5x XP rate, 3x gold rate, 4x labor rate, but 1x synth rate, you're a 1x server. The other stuff doesn't matter, because you can easily be bound by the limitations of the 1x, especially since this particular 1x is bound gear so nothing to make that gear better is even tradeable. No one wants to come here and see that they need to drop months of their life re-gearing if they're more established in another version of this game, or another game entirely.

My suggestions:
- Remove crystallization from the Hiram Awakening Scroll entirely (blue scroll). That lets newbies save up their honor in case stuff crystallizes so they can buy gems to socket into their gear instead. Leave the other two scrolls' success/failure rates as-is.
- Lower the Synthesis XP needed to cap out Hiram gear and Radiant Hiram gear. This lets new players get to Brilliant faster, and their end-game grind is still the same as everyone else's who is running Hiram. MAYBE lower Brilliant Hiram XP requirements up-to-Divine, but no further than that. I'm personally okay with the Brilliant/Glorious XP grind because it's the end-game part of Hiram gearing, but other people may have other input on it.
We'll consider it.

What do you mean - forever? It's like around 2 minutes. Not that long.

As for the second part, the min participants requirement has already been customly reduced for a number of dungeons. We don't plan to reduce the number any further. As for auroria land, zones were redesigned, so returning anything there from the previous game versions is not that easy.

What do you mean - forever? It's like around 2 minutes. Not that long.

As for the second part, the min participants requirement has already been customly reduced for a number of dungeons. We don't plan to reduce the number any further. As for auroria land, zones were redesigned, so returning anything there from the previous game versions is not that easy.
could private groups get a pop in 15-30 seconds? 2 mins is too long for no reason when the group is private, which means that nobody is joining unless you invite them, i mean we use to just tp and instantly get into the dungeon without waiting, forcing players to wait for no reason at all its insane.

the idea of doing the dungeons alone is to be able to keep all the loot for yourself, serpentis is not that hard as a dungeon so it can be easily solo by anyone above 12-13k and some of us would like to go be able to Queu alone to farm acheum essences and prepared for future patches, i get you cant bring back auroria land that easily but the dungeon changes doesnt seem that hard.

also now that you are replying, can we get any updates in the seedbeds for coral or coral bundles? i am pretty sure we discuss about that in discord and you said that you were going to look into it but i dont know if there is any official response and i still would like to insist to at least allow us to do coral/pearl bundles, it would be amazing and i dare to say that the player base would love the change, not asking to get more materials per seed, just to allow us to save time by crafting bundles.

Back