What's new

Suggestions

Doesn't seem to be something many players would need.

Excuse me if I was wrong assuming that people collect titles for their title rank? I bet more people upgraded their gliders, especially the ezi glider which is a go to invinc glider for those without ravenspine?

1. Please add x10 and x100 craft options for Cotton bundles.

2. Make gilda designs for vehicles (boats and cars) be able to convert back to gildas. It would be good for people that want to sell gildas and people that don't need them. Not a lot of people require those designs a lot anyways.

Can the price of the Brilliant Hiram Awakening scroll quest be reduced? It's too much considering it doesn't even give enough to

1. Reduce the price of the Brilliant Hiram Awakening scroll quest in the marketplace. It costs too much for not even giving enough for 1 try to T4 a day. 5 from Mammoth + 5 from Tree + 4 from Meadows + 2 from Waterfall + 15 from 2800 item = 31 scrolls a day from 50 needed for one attempt.

2. Increase the amount of scrolls given by Mammoth and Tree daily. On live it was buffed to 10 scrolls and then to 20 scrolls. It's ridiculous that higher geared players get 1 try to T5 per day while new and returning players need more than 3 days to get 1 try to T4.

3. Revert the nerf to afk points generated in Garden. Newer players have no way of completing daily quests unless they pay abusive prices for other players to help them. Not only that but they need Garden infusions to get a good enough weapon to farm it.
1.) you can farm orange scrolls in WHM using drop pots and convert them, also you can get scrolls to convert from halcy/gr/cr/etc. it helps
2.) i think that comes in the next patch
3.) Nope, just NOPE. GOTG afk kick timer/exp reduction is great yo avoid the issue we had on live of ppl crashing because there was 1k toon afk everywhere.
If you are 12k or less, go and do fishing

Please add the ability to craft handicraft yarn on the multipurpose workbench. It's used for the husbandry daily and some crafts and having to hunt down a loom each time is a hassle.

Hi,

I cannot pick up the title quest, is this bugged because of being an exile?

1656966360203.png

1656966335331.png

Hey Guys!

Please make it possible to chose if u want to get randoms for ur Dungeon Team while waiting for it to start.
We sit like 15-20min in a queue that pops all the time with the same dude... and he just lets it expire.
Its a huge waste of time and he stops us actively from doing that Dungeon. That shouldnt be possible.
1 Guy can block a whole Team for a huge amount of time.

Improvements to Guild Functions and Improvements

At this time, it requires 20,000 Guild XP to purchase the required items to then make 4 individual tokens to buy the rewards for 7 days. Thats 25 tokens. The dropdown requires you to move the window up, select 20, buy and then purchase 5. Could this not be changed to a one clicks option to purchase 1 or 5? This way guild leaders can simply click a few times to what they need. Trust me when I say we won't be ever forgetting to click the right amount as the system is a pain in the ass and when your Guild XP bar stays low you know what you are working with.

Can't the second tier be removed and changed for them all to use the original Token? Saves inventory space, simplifies design and you can buff what you want regardless.

Can the buff duration be changed to 14 days per set of tokens? So, this is not a weekly thing you have to do, and can it not require it to be done only on a monday or after expiration? This sometimes means you cannot just get the thing setup on a day you are thinking about it. You have to wait till one week totally resets.

Lastly as I have mentioned in the past, when we had 100-man guilds XP was not so much of an issue. I have an active guild, very active that does a lot of the required guild quests and xp boosts and we average 22-24k a week. That is when the game is at a peak activity level. Which it currently is. But the boring patches before this we would average 30-40% of that and the bar shrinks to the unforgiving DERANK level. The price of 20k a week is too high. If it were 20k per 2 weeks, it would be fine. That would allow flexibility when the game ebbs and flows. Another option is keeping the weekly but halve the cost. 10k is acceptable.

I hope this is seen how I am trying to present and also represent it. I am the leader of one of the oldest guilds on this server. I have juggled this system as when guilds could be 100 and before we ever knew about improvements coming, I did not have 100 people ever. I did not have a large XP bar to work with and it's been tooth and nail juggling right at the edge of derank for years now. I have spent thousands of my own gold to buffer this at times and a few of my friends have as well. This should not be this way for a system you worked and earned through questing as guild to complete. It is too expensive as it is for 50 people running what I feel is a solid amount of XP per week as is. Halve the rate please or make the activation simply last 2 weeks at its current price. I am very tired of juggling something that should be an actual earned reward.

A lot of new players are coming in and those are valuable rewards to help people gear up and increase the fun times they are having. Most all guilds above rank 6 are already maxed out and there are already a lot of players simply guildless. Please make the system more bearable. It's great do not get me wrong but it could be so much more user friendly and less crappy on the amount of work needed at times.

Yea I think lowering the cost to keep guild buffs etc up would be beneficial to everyone. I can’t imagine how badly the lower level guilds are struggling to level up and keep buffs/quests/ etc. 100 member limits again would be the bomb as well.

Please add the ability to craft handicraft yarn on the multipurpose workbench. It's used for the husbandry daily and some crafts and having to hunt down a loom each time is a hassle.
While at it, add in the Lucky Moonpoint/Sunpoint/Starpoint craft recipes for the fragments from the Masonry Bench too please. 🙏

I second adding buying 5 scrolls at a time, because scrolling down got removed in favour of a huge drop down list that goes beyond my screen border with my default UI setting.

Idk about the 14 day thing, so far I've been okay with prolonging our things during the weekend, not sure how other leads experience this?

In regard to guild exp, I have 25 members and we easily reach 16k exp a week, if we had 50 we'd probably reach 32k.
We only really use 12.5 exp most weeks; we use lv1 bank + only open discount shop every so often when people actually have prestige to spend. We built up a buffer for exp too, before spending any, of about 20k so we had the ability to go below 12.5k earned a week and not risk losing it, and we never had to use it so far (over a year). If at any time no exp gained, no custom shit earned. Works for us this way.

If you want all lv8 content running every week but struggle with exp, maybe reconsider what is actually useful to have and what is extra or what can be used more efficiently. The shop is an example for what we use more efficiently.

Edit; Side note: I remembered below lv8 guild we only had the lv1 upgraded shop. We funded this by having everyone donate 1 (!) of the rank 1 scrolls that are buyable in the upgraded shop. So for 25 members we had 5 weeks of lv1 shop for peeps to use. Maybe an idea for others if they wanna have the goodies from the shop available constantly. It's a cheap upkeep for a tiny amount of prestige that people donated every 5 weeks.

In regard to guild exp, I have 25 members and we easily reach 16k exp a week, if we had 50 we'd probably reach 32k.
We only really use 12.5 exp most weeks; we use lv1 bank + only open discount shop every so often when people actually have prestige to spend. We built up a buffer for exp too, before spending any, of about 20k so we had the ability to go below 12.5k earned a week and not risk losing it, and we never had to use it so far (over a year). If at any time no exp gained, no custom shit earned. Works for us this way.

If you want all lv8 content running every week but struggle with exp, maybe reconsider what is actually useful to have and what is extra or what can be used more efficiently. The shop is an example for what we use more efficiently.

Edit; Side note: I remembered below lv8 guild we only had the lv1 upgraded shop. We funded this by having everyone donate 1 (!) of the rank 1 scrolls that are buyable in the upgraded shop. So for 25 members we had 5 weeks of lv1 shop for peeps to use. Maybe an idea for others if they wanna have the goodies from the shop available constantly. It's a cheap upkeep for a tiny amount of prestige that people donated every 5 weeks.
If you had 50 members you would run 22-24k a week. Trust me you lose coherence the more people you add.

Yes, and that is not the point of the message. There have been times buff portions have been shut down. This should not be so expensive you have to do that at peak player count.

You can do that, but the pricing on each scroll is so ridiculous that if you are doing that then meh, don't.

This is not a post arguing semantics, this is a post to lower the rate by 50% as it is too pricey at it's current level for anyone to use.

If you had 50 members you would run 22-24k a week. Trust me you lose coherence the more people you add.
fair enough

There have been times buff portions have been shut down. This should not be so expensive you have to do that at peak player count.
Can you rephrase? What has been shut down when? Or is that in relation to accidentally letting it expire?

You can do that, but the pricing on each scroll is so ridiculous that if you are doing that then meh, don't.
I specifically mentioned the lv1 scroll to have the other items available, pricing is alright on that if you split it up, as I explained. I agree, the other scrolls I wouldn't* use for this system.

This is not a post arguing semantics, this is a post to lower the rate by 50% as it is too pricey at it's current level for anyone to use.
I was not arguing semantics? I was trying to share ideas to make it less annoying to deal with. (edit: at least until you get a reply from Sparkle)

fair enough

Can you rephrase? What has been shut down when? Or is that in relation to accidentally letting it expire?

I was not arguing semantics? I was trying to share ideas to make it less annoying to deal with. (edit: at least until you get a reply from Sparkle)
Certain buffs are shutdown or turned off or not used when Guild XP gain is low.

There really are not many ways to make it less annoying. Thank you for offering, I have done the mix of just about everything and that is why I said I have juggled it for ages. It is not a fun item in a videogame. It needs to be more fun.

Improvements to Guild Functions and Improvements

At this time, it requires 20,000 Guild XP to purchase the required items to then make 4 individual tokens to buy the rewards for 7 days. Thats 25 tokens. The dropdown requires you to move the window up, select 20, buy and then purchase 5. Could this not be changed to a one clicks option to purchase 1 or 5? This way guild leaders can simply click a few times to what they need. Trust me when I say we won't be ever forgetting to click the right amount as the system is a pain in the ass and when your Guild XP bar stays low you know what you are working with.

Can't the second tier be removed and changed for them all to use the original Token? Saves inventory space, simplifies design and you can buff what you want regardless.

Can the buff duration be changed to 14 days per set of tokens? So, this is not a weekly thing you have to do, and can it not require it to be done only on a monday or after expiration? This sometimes means you cannot just get the thing setup on a day you are thinking about it. You have to wait till one week totally resets.

Lastly as I have mentioned in the past, when we had 100-man guilds XP was not so much of an issue. I have an active guild, very active that does a lot of the required guild quests and xp boosts and we average 22-24k a week. That is when the game is at a peak activity level. Which it currently is. But the boring patches before this we would average 30-40% of that and the bar shrinks to the unforgiving DERANK level. The price of 20k a week is too high. If it were 20k per 2 weeks, it would be fine. That would allow flexibility when the game ebbs and flows. Another option is keeping the weekly but halve the cost. 10k is acceptable.

I hope this is seen how I am trying to present and also represent it. I am the leader of one of the oldest guilds on this server. I have juggled this system as when guilds could be 100 and before we ever knew about improvements coming, I did not have 100 people ever. I did not have a large XP bar to work with and it's been tooth and nail juggling right at the edge of derank for years now. I have spent thousands of my own gold to buffer this at times and a few of my friends have as well. This should not be this way for a system you worked and earned through questing as guild to complete. It is too expensive as it is for 50 people running what I feel is a solid amount of XP per week as is. Halve the rate please or make the activation simply last 2 weeks at its current price. I am very tired of juggling something that should be an actual earned reward.

A lot of new players are coming in and those are valuable rewards to help people gear up and increase the fun times they are having. Most all guilds above rank 6 are already maxed out and there are already a lot of players simply guildless. Please make the system more bearable. It's great do not get me wrong but it could be so much more user friendly and less crappy on the amount of work needed at times.
We'll discuss your suggestions on our side and will consider them.

Can we have something usefull at being 230k Artistry ? Like, being able to craft some rare instrument (Even Event Instrument) with some design found in a certain box obtained during making music, or like the plushies/egg thing. Would be nice (And i prefer ask that than some Art Event, cause is summer. I can't hope any Art Event during summer). 🎵

Back