What's new

Suggestions

I've posted this on discord some time back.
Please remove or severely reduce the cooldown for raiding castle packs during transport.

As it stands any opposing faction can steal/open up to 3 territory packs (rup to roufhly 300 pence if you're lucky with rng) before getting a debuff that disables the ability to continue for the rest of the transport event at each respective castle. Not even the castle mining events give thieves a CD for opening copper packs etc.

After a player opens 3 packs (which takes roughly 8 mins into the event to do) the incentive to participate vanishes and are left to twiddle fingers for the rest of the event and the transporting nation can just continue spamming packs with no real risk, PN castles atleast always had a risk factor to transporting without protection or whatever in order to get more profit.

I propose two options;

A: Remove or reduce the 2 hour timer to 5 mins so that opposing players have an incentive to engage in pvp for something worthwhile without being "punished" for doing it

B: Remove the timer and additionaly reduce the amount of lord's pence that each pack can drop to about 35 pence, this way time invested contesting can turn out equally in rewards.

Attachments

• unknown-101-1.png
    unknown-101-1.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 41
Hello!
I would like to discuss Wonderland and some changes I think would be fitting.
Firstly, I would just like to thank you guys for changing the dailies a couple of months back, the requirements now are much more manageable and way less annoying.

The suggestion:
Rotate buffs and rewards on the bench every month or two.

The Tapioca rewards are awesome, but I'm finding I'm stocking way more than I use. We probably don't need soda's again, to be frank I think they are a little overpowered and reduce the value of Ancient's Potion, which at the moment should be a good incentive for players to compete for the custom bosses that drop them.
Maybe a good rotation would be Jinhui's Wish and Ward Grimoire crafts, potentially the Golden Die as well.

I've also collected the image sets which 2 of the 3 are great, I'd love to see another set of 3 rotated in.
Other items like furniture's could also be swapped out for another theme.

Thanks!

Hello!
I would like to discuss Wonderland and some changes I think would be fitting.
Firstly, I would just like to thank you guys for changing the dailies a couple of months back, the requirements now are much more manageable and way less annoying.

The suggestion:
Rotate buffs and rewards on the bench every month or two.

The Tapioca rewards are awesome, but I'm finding I'm stocking way more than I use. We probably don't need soda's again, to be frank I think they are a little overpowered and reduce the value of Ancient's Potion, which at the moment should be a good incentive for players to compete for the custom bosses that drop them.
Maybe a good rotation would be Jinhui's Wish and Ward Grimoire crafts, potentially the Golden Die as well.

I've also collected the image sets which 2 of the 3 are great, I'd love to see another set of 3 rotated in.
Other items like furniture's could also be swapped out for another theme.

Thanks!
We'll consider adding new rewards in a bit after 7.0 release.

I have some recommendations for added applicable items for some of the new inventory chests. Most of these I feel comply with either the name or the spirit of the intended nature of the chests, so I hope you will consider them.

1. Alchemist's chest.

Items: All alchemy mats (every tier polishes, oils, pigments, etc).

I feel this chest is quite big and doesn't seem to have a lot of use. The items in game that carry the designation "alchemy" are very few, mainly just lunarites, etc. I am grateful you let us store herbs in there, but I feel like what most people think of when they picture alchemy in this game goes further than that. It makes sense to me that the many different types of alchemy pots we use regularly would be well suited to this chest.

2. Animal Breeder's chest

Items: Livestock, livestock pens (and cages/coops, etc), cornucopia cows/milk, glossy feathers, beehives, livestock supplement, combined feed, hay bales

Grateful as I am for the already large versatility of this chest, it has puzzled me since day one why we can't put livestock in what is ostensibly a livestock chest. It makes sense to me that all livestock animals, pens and related products should be able to go in, and while hay bales are more of a crafting mat I grant you, aesthetically it still makes sense for them to go there, and it gives us a place to put the damn things haha.

3. Design chest

Items: Designs, buildings, enchanted blueprints, ayanad smithing scrolls

While I understand this is not the intended function of this chest, as it's clearly intended to be a crest stamp chest, I think we end up accumulating a lot of vehicle, house and other deigns in this game, and if we were to consolidate them all in one place, It makes sense to me that you'd want to look for the "design" chest to do that. Most people don't have so many crest designs that it requires that entire chest anyway. I think it would simply be a convenient and appreciated addition for everything with the "design" metatag to be storable here.

4. Costumes chest

Items: Imaged items, dyes, gender swap and salon tickets, maybe also fusion and extraction alembics

Just seems to make sense to me that everything relating to costumes and aesthetics should go in the costume chest.

5. Equipment enhancement chest

Items: Lunagems, frosts, drops, tears and unidentified frosts, mornstones and dawnstones

While this chest is already doing a lot of work, it seems sensible to me that gems, which enhance equipment, should go in the equipment enhancement chest.

6. Traveller's necessities chest

Items: Buff sundries, Bound labor rewards

It seems there are still a few items which should go here that don't. These are a couple I have noticed

7. Farmer's chest

Items: Cornucopia produce

I can't think of a better place for them to go.

And finally these are some new inventory chests I suggest we add:

1. "Keen Appraiser's Chest"

Items: Everything in the game with an "unidentified" tag.

Basically, it's a larceny chest. We have so much of this crap, please give us somewhere to put it. XD

2. "Merchant's chest"

Items: Wrapped, unbound, or unique items that don't stack or otherwise fit in the other chests.

3. "Agriculture chest"

Items: All seeds, spores, saplings, coral, and related items (such as bait worms). All seed and flower bundles, including the advanced ones. All the "mysterious hothouse" bundles too. Also Shining vein seeds, experias, majestic trees, cornucopia crops and other large plantable items.

Self-explanatory, I think we've needed this for a long time.

4. "Treasurer's chest"

Items: All "coins", including maelstrom and brawler tokens, festival coins, merchant's favor, merit badges, gilda, kyrios badges, territory pence/coin/lord's coin/blue salt bonds, blue ribbon coins, fisher king coins, lucky coins, pirate tokens (more of a crafting mat but still, it looks like a coin). All unidentified coin purses and crates, including copper, gold and silver crates and keys to open them, everything else that remotely qualifies as a kind of currency or a means to acquire currency. Also, if this is remotely possible, you would be able to store gold in it just as you do the warehouse, allowing for us to make it even easier to separate various budgets. And lastly, BUGIRA'S COIN!

I know I've pitched this before and you seemed willing to consider it, so this is just a reminder. I think it would be great. :D Clearly there is some overlap between this and the appraiser's chest, but I see no harm in allowing some items to fit in multiple places, or you can just decide what would go where at your discretion, were you to implement both chests.

That's all for now. I hope you consider adding some of these changes, also please remember I made a post on the previous page about ridable mount decor items that I still think would be an awesome addition to the game.

Last edited:
Can we add with the Next Titan Attack a Title for Mages with Attackspeed? Like Incarnation of Fire but instead Cast Time, Attack Speed?

Can we have item repair free aswell as remove the cost of swapping skilltrees and ancestrals

its not really an issue but atleast we can save a couple gold after trying to bring pugs to the last level of nory and etc

Could we make greater dungeon gear useful stepping stone gear again? Like maybe update the stats on it to be class specific (like archer for gha leather (agi primary and stam secondary stat) or mage tank for serp cloth) and update it to be in line with abyssal lib tier 1? let it go to eternal. It would never be able to hold a candle to t3 lib, t5 hiram, or t3 erenor etc. But it would become a good place holder armor as people join the server and craft up their gems and get ready to start working on their end game armor. The passives from the greater dungeon armor would also offer a good switch up to where there is a bit of diversity in game play while people work on their armor sets.

Take Vigor out of the cash shop, This is a resource for an in-game system and should not be gated behind a pay 2 win pay wall. It should be obtainable only in the game not with cash money . there should also be several ways of obtaining it just like Honor or Vocation badges . As a small private server like this is I find it rather disgusting that some of these elements of pay 2 win are not removed from the game . I do not see any way to justify that Virgo belongs behind a pay wall of any kind.

Take Vigor out of the cash shop, This is a resource for an in-game system and should not be gated behind a pay 2 win pay wall. It should be obtainable only in the game not with cash money . there should also be several ways of obtaining it just like Honor or Vocation badges . As a small private server like this is I find it rather disgusting that some of these elements of pay 2 win are not removed from the game . I do not see any way to justify that Virgo belongs behind a pay wall of any kind.

Believe I upvoted the suggestion in the other thread.. I appreciate the general increase we got of 50% extra free vigor points, but would be nice to custom farm more of it, like we can do with other resources such as labor.

Maybe add a small vigor amount to family quests and custom event quests? The pack events on Mondays/Fridays give vocation now, maybe add some vigor to that?

As a new player (2 months and counting), I find it very difficult to farm Kyrios Badges. Conflict with my working schedule, tried advertising it to nation from time to time etc.
I highly suggest that the Arena should have a schedule and can only be Que'd/Enter at a certain time or day.

For example:
  1. Free For All can only be Que'd during Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 11pm UTC.
  2. Drill Camp is only available 1 hour BEFORE reset everyday.
  3. Sparring/Gladiator is available everyday.
Same as Red Dragon, Halcy etc.

With this method, it will attract more players to participate in the arenas and it will benefit all the veteran/new players.

Same as Red Dragon, Halcy etc.

Technically, if you want it same as the other instances, you'd have to offer more time slots than only the one option for each you suggested. Or, ofc, the devs could just add some more x)

How many people are interested in this method as a way to motivate more people to queue at same time? Would it work better for the custom arena as well?

I know there's people who wanna grind the custom arena for rewards as well, however, I am unsure if it's the timing of when to queue, or just the fact that there's too many things to do in a day.

I know I need more Maelstrom coins and Kyrios badges, but it's no priority to me, so if other events (e.g. TwT, WH) pop up during that chosen time frame you suggest, I wouldn't queue anyway...

Revert nerf to gilda packs! Why do you want to be like the horrible versions of AAU and Legacy so bad? It was one of the good things of this server. Stop nerfing them. You need to revert it.
Larders are down too. Why? Why make things worse when we know how that works out?
Values of packs were changed based on the difficulty of the run. So short runs with no difficulty are made lower turn in values then before.

Cool. That's a really horrible change for anyone that doesn't get off on spending 2 hours a day running packs through Hellswamp or Hasla. My suggestion is this: The change achieves little to nothing positive. The custom commerce system we have works pretty well, doesn't penalise people for not having a lot of time and we're all used to it. Please revert this change. Thank you.

Tiny small QOL change for later. Would it be possible to have the farmhand moved up one on this menu? I'm so used to raid recruit being the bottom one I automatically click it still and keep getting a very disappointing flying dog instead. Thanks!

smoBdid.png

Also unrelated, could you make it so the new vehicle machine designs be stacked as the ship ones? At the moment they can't and they consume a lot of inventory space.

Add Vitalizing treats for vocation badges too 👍

Some thoughts with this update.
  1. Revert Commerce as it was with 6.5. Its a big feature what made Trade Runs Valuable and even potatoes got a good Rewards out of it.
    • Big plus Point for Server Advertisment
    • Big Feature what the Community actual wanted
  2. Update the Respawn Bug in the New Housing Zones. If you die in Exeloch you Respawn in Ahnimar,Heedmar,Halcy etc but not in Exeloch
    • Kinda annoying but for the moment its ok
  3. Increase the RD Pounch Rewards to a actual value that statisfie the people
    • Twice was a good attemped but Still you are in the same Range from the Drops as before.
    • With no luck you still get 2,3,4 what is the same amount as you got without the increase
    • Suggestion would be let it Start by 7-8 with a max of 10 Shards.
  4. Add a Weekly for Vigor Points/a Weekly Buy for Vigor Points (Vocation/Honor/Merit)
    • Dont make it Cash Grab like Live
    • Inspire with "we are not only p2w" people to join the Server like this
  5. Farmhand
    • Increase the Farmhand Exp it gets per Order
    • Atm its a bit low for our increased Rates on this Server
    • Farmhand Trade should also be reworked with the actual Rates Traderuns are rly not worth
    • Make an Option for a Second Farmhand (if possible)
      • With a Monthly Pay like the Farmers Pot or so
  6. Stackable Vehicle Machine Designs
  7. Add Vehicle Parts/Designs to the Captain's Chest
    • Would be better to Rename the Chest because now also Vehicle gets Upgrades and should be able to store into that chest

Last edited:
Back