What's new

Suggestions

Suggestion to fix the bug where the vigor points do not reset at 12am on Mondays.

1679330986547.png

Please add memory embers to Tidal bungalows, since they are a large 28x dimension house and have no remodel option. Thanks!

1679474632211.png

1679475047412.png
1679475124395.png

The item called "Brewer's Tent" has these mugs filled with beer, can we please have these mugs (with the beer filled inside) added as separate decor items available to be purchased?

Can we let chili peppers and yata fur stack up to 10,000?
❤️
I believe it's time for another Stacking changes suggestions thread. Will post it later today, so players could add their suggestions to it. Please post your suggestion there after.

The item called "Brewer's Tent" has these mugs filled with beer, can we please have these mugs (with the beer filled inside) added as separate decor items available to be purchased?
Can try. Will look into it.

Can you make the "clockwork key" accessory for plushie pets permanent? Just bought it not realising it has like a 7 day timer for some reason? It doesn't really do anything, there's no need for it to have a timer. Or if you won't do that would you make plushie gear skinnable so I can keep the image at least?
Don't think I understood the request. Can you give me an example?

Hello, this is a request for everyone's favorite RP profession artistry. If possible, it would be amazing if the number of characters allowed in a sheet of music could be increased to 10k. I know this seems like a lot, but it's important to note that while the sheets say along the lines of 'up to 6000 notes' this is not actually correct, as it is total character count. This means the actual allowed number of notes is significantly less. For example, a volume can take up to 4 characters (v127), sharp and flat notes take 2 characters (a+, b-) in addition to a potential length. Lengths can be from 1-2 characters each, etc. For songs written in minor keys, or with various volume and tempo changes, this significantly reduces the amount of actual available notes. My wife has a library of over 200 songs she's done, and the longest is just short of 20,000 notes (Moonlight Sonata 3rd movement). So it take 4 sheets just to play the song. I think requesting 20k note paper is probably a bit much, but few of her songs will fit into 6k paper (most songs take 7-8k characters). Thank you for your consideration!
We'll look into it.

I would really like it if all the different character editor options were available for all character types. For example, all female and male hairstyles could be made available to both sexes, all unique race-specific things like warborn horns and hair, dwarf beards, firran whiskers, letting nuians and harani have pupil changing options. The more customization we have the better. I understand that it won't all fit correctly on all character models, but no one will care, it's just an opportunity for us to be creative. It's better to have more options than less. At the very least all the different skin, makeup and painting options are so wildly segregated that even though there is a lot there, the actual palette we have to draw from on any given character is shockingly limited. Please let us all have access to all of the customization options on all races and genders. :) Don't worry about tweaking it to make it fit. Us artists will make it work. ;)
No.

So removed items would be better right?
If not for gilda stars it could be new rewards for an event. Or a Marketplace item.
It could even be the actual items, since there's no craft path for these items except to turn them into their illustrious counterpart.
Removed from the game images may be added back in the events or possible some of them added to Mirage for gildas. We'll consider it.
Marketplace - no. As there are really many items that were removed from the game and just adding those somewhere randomly will cause a total mess.

Hi, I really like the way in which the UI has been updated to work better on 4k systems. However, I found one portion that still needs work, specifically the guild/family/faction UI.

Here's some screenshots taken in 4K for comparison.

1. Auction house UI (good)
2. Achievements UI (good)
3. Family/Guild/Faction UI (Could use improvement :) )
It will break many things if we try to do it.

Don't think I understood the request. Can you give me an example?
1679524389527.png

1679524716127.png

For some reason it is a time-limited item that will supposedly disappear after 7 days. All the other plushie pet items in the market are permanent. I don't understand why this one is limited, and would like to be able to keep it, or at least convert it to an image item so I can use the skin on a different accessory. There isn't really any good reason for it to disappear. It doesn't do anything advantageous.

May I ask why you won't expand the character editor so we can use all the features on every character? I'm sure it would be very appreciated if you did, or at least if you allowed some of the race-locked options for all races.

May I ask why you won't expand the character editor so we can use all the features on every character? I'm sure it would be very appreciated if you did, or at least if you allowed some of the race-locked options for all races.
Because they're not designed for those models. So they won't work. Thus we won't be doing it.

Additional character customisations come with later patches.

Removed from the game images may be added back in the events or possible some of them added to Mirage for gildas. We'll consider it.
Marketplace - no. As there are really many items that were removed from the game and just adding those somewhere randomly will cause a total mess.
Thank you for considering!

Back