What's new

Suggestions

Can we limit the number of buildings built per week for an account? I think this can effectively solve the problem of insufficient land, allowing new players to obtain land normally, rather than becoming "goods" in the hands of some people.Because they may be using scripts, normal players simply cannot compete with them to seize land

There was already a vote about that on official discord server.

Want to add game emoticons
1681557751023.png

Add expression and can be released by shortcut key administrator on the mall through the integral purchase

Can the "Bound labor recharger (lv requirement)" from login tracker be unified with the "Bound labor recharger" that drops from halcy quest etc? More simplified things is more better.
Also can we get stackable versions of Aurorian synthesis box, Anchoring tempering charm box, Resplendent tempering charm box etc

Also(!) Memory embers that dont expire? Because why does that need to be a thing?

Can the "Bound labor recharger (lv requirement)" from login tracker be unified with the "Bound labor recharger" that drops from halcy quest etc? More simplified things is more better.
Also can we get stackable versions of Aurorian synthesis box, Anchoring tempering charm box, Resplendent tempering charm box etc

Also(!) Memory embers that dont expire? Because why does that need to be a thing?
Memory embers need to expire because of property ownership. Otherwise you'd be able to retain embers for buildings you don't own or to areas that may lose housing.
That is why they are timed. At most they could be made is 7days.

The other suggestions we'll look at at some point

Oh right, for some reason i thought memory embers became invalid like TP books usually do if a property is replaced. 7 days would be a huge improvement though!

make the credit for this quest count for those who are not in the raid that tags the boss initially, currently with the increased player load we are experiencing many times where the raid and coraid of whalesong are full and players cannot complete their quests.

Yea with the server populated as it is rn why not make give this quest same mechanics as the other jakar quest, seems like a great idea.

make the credit for this quest count for those who are not in the raid that tags the boss initially, currently with the increased player load we are experiencing many times where the raid and coraid of whalesong are full and players cannot complete their quests.
On AAU/AAL they eventually made it so anyone who tags bosses got credit for its death, even opposing factions. Which made peace CR's interesting, since all factions could get credit for killing the hounds, etc. Same when BD died, if you had a tag you completed the quest, regardless of who pulled. But only the raid that got the initial tag gets loot.

On AAU/AAL they eventually made it so anyone who tags bosses got credit for its death, even opposing factions. Which made peace CR's interesting, since all factions could get credit for killing the hounds, etc. Same when BD died, if you had a tag you completed the quest, regardless of who pulled. But only the raid that got the initial tag gets loot.

This is about the custom quest to gain 2 labor pots though, not the original wb quests, those already work the way you describe it.

Can the space for the furniture inventory chest and costume inventory chest be increased? I honestly think because all inventory chests cost the same amount of credits, they should have the same amount of space.

This is about the custom quest to gain 2 labor pots though, not the original wb quests, those already work the way you describe it.
Should probably do it for that quest too... But my point is, it isn't just world bosses... all mobs that spawn that are required for a quest, not just WBs, were changed to be handled this way. But I didn't state that clearly. ;)

Should probably do it for that quest too... But my point is, it isn't just world bosses... all mobs that spawn that are required for a quest, not just WBs, were changed to be handled this way. But I didn't state that clearly. ;)
Or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly on that, not sure. It was definitely expanded to more WBs, like tree and mammy any faction could get shared tags on.

Aye you did not specify, you just wrote world bosses + the discussion was about that labor quest in first place, hence the confusion.

Mobs exist in larger quantities than bosses though, so I wouldn't expect them to add the mechanic to those.

Aye you did not specify, you just wrote world bosses + the discussion was about that labor quest in first place, hence the confusion.

Mobs exist in larger quantities than bosses though, so I wouldn't expect them to add the mechanic to those.

Well, consider things like what happened in this week's reset raid on East at Aegis - There were 3 groups, 2 together and co'd, and 1 separate, but because tags are not shared, the 3rd group lost out on the mobs, eventually the first 2 left so the 3rd could finish up, but then most of the people in that first group lost out on finishing because they didn't get back in time to use the portal after the final frog died. I'd actually argue that due to the larger population here it's even more useful than it was on AAU since there are frequently more people wanting to be in raids to do X than the game was built to handle, so shared tags would help significantly with that.

Back