What's new

Suggestions

starting point values from completed quests are nearly half of that first timeslot

You mean the points gained before mobs spawn at the 22nd minute? They were disappointingly low in any invasion I've joined at the first and second slot... Yesterday's first time slot was around 500-550, second slot 750-800, for example.

Edit: still doesn't change the fact that, again, the third time slot won invasion yesterday, that's 3/4 won on that slot, while others are still on 0/4.

Is there any chance to get a "fast Salavge " Option on the Workbench for the following Items in the attachements:
salvaging a greater amount of them takes aloooot time and it would be nice to have a fast way.
Since its RNG how many Lunarite you get maybe u can make it a fixed amount on the workbench if even the lowest amount.

Added an example how it could look :)

Attachments

• Luna1.png
    Luna1.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Luna2.png
    Luna2.png
    95 KB · Views: 29
  • Luna3.png
    Luna3.png
    93 KB · Views: 38
  • Example Recipe.png
    Example Recipe.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 34
You mean the points gained before mobs spawn at the 22nd minute? They were disappointingly low in any invasion I've joined at the first and second slot... Yesterday's first time slot was around 500-550, second slot 750-800, for example.
No I'm mostly referring to the point boost from raid kill quests, many of the first timeslot Invasions I've joined quickly jump to 5000-6000 points after 2-4 minutes as quests start to complete, in this same timeframe on the third Invasions the points jump to 2000-3000 even with a larger group killing rifts faster.

Is there any chance to get a "fast Salavge " Option on the Workbench for the following Items in the attachements:
salvaging a greater amount of them takes aloooot time and it would be nice to have a fast way.
Since its RNG how many Lunarite you get maybe u can make it a fixed amount on the workbench if even the lowest amount.

Added an example how it could look :)
Rng return items cannot have multi actions.

With the most recent change of equalizing offline and online labor, there's one more change I would like to recommend, and see what people think. I believe ONLINE labor should be used before OFFLINE labor. It seems more valuable to have OFFLINE labor as a pool stored for when you may need it, rather than needing to burn through it just to use the labor you are accumulating while being online.

Let me know what y'all think!

Agree, need to increase point when we kill Akasch, until now i never tatste victory against akasch since patch 7.5 come out. The only way to finish my akasch quest is play at 7.30am (asia), but unlucky my work start at 8.00am. But im happy at least i still can get extra Akasch Token, better than nothing :)

Can we lift the height limit of residential decoration?or unify the highest decorative position of all residences?

For Akasch Invasion: Make Void Compasses, Scrying Eyes and Arcane Spheres respawn every 10 seconds once they are picked up. There's only a finite amount of them and that phase of the event is basically done in 1 or 2 minutes, then there's a 10 minute dead time. It's pretty difficult for the majority of the players to get their quests done, so making them respawn would help everyone a lot.
Bump as players in discord also seem to think it's a needed change
1685466901797.png

Also
1685466947865.png

Additionally to that, please consider putting a recipe for Demigod's Essence for Exalted Hiram Infusions, I have more than 4000 infusions catching dust as well as many other players who are done with their hiram grind. A 20-30 Exalted infusion conversion to Demigod's would be fair since the EXP values are way higher.

Lastly, if custom coral bundles can't come back, please double the output of them, they ruined the market and made farming corals extremely tedius and unfun as it was before any bundles existed.

Day 2 of asking for a quick entrance for serpentis, legit can't do this cancer dungeon for money because you get queued with random people + takes hours for a pop

Suggested Changes to Improve the New Patch (Akash invasion + Ipnysh Artifact levels):

With the new patch coming in, the new zone (Ipnya Ridge) and new event (Akash Invasion), comes the struggles of figuring out ways to improve what is probably one of the worst events/system introduced into this game. I can speak for the majority of the player base of Archerage, nobody enjoys working through this progression or doing this event. On live, a majority of the player base ended up quitting because of it. From even before the patch was released, players asked for it not to be implemented. WITH THAT ALL OF THAT BEING SAID, THERE ARE WAYS TO IMPROVE THE SYSTEM IF YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP IT IN THE GAME.

Ipnysh Artifact Progression:

There are a few different ideas that have been thrown around with how to make it easier to upgrade your Akash stuff. I'll list off some ideas here.
- Change the amount of blue infusions needed to make Demi-God Essence to 50 from 100
- Make a custom recipe for Demi-God Essence using Exalted Hiram Infusion (20-30 Exalted Hiram infusions = 1 Demi-God Essence)

With these changes, it will help the time gate of Akash progression. On live it took people YEARS to fully finish their Akash levels and it made it to where if you were to take a break from the game, you would never be able to catch up to the people that continued to play the game through that time. So it made people not want to return to play the game if they had quit. Making it easier to complete is a huge QoL for the community as a whole. As is, only the top GS players with Crit Weapons can efficiently farm for blue infusions in EHM (Amaitan Meadows). Healers and CC mages (Tanks) almost can't do it at all. So making it more accessible to everyone will be a good change

Akash Invasion:
I've been leading Invasion on west and let me tell you this, EVERYONE dislikes the event as is. Only the players that have played on live (or if you had friends to tell you) know exactly what to do to get ahead of things to get Scrying Eyes, Void Compasses, and Arcane Spheres. Every new player/players that have only played on Private Server is just lost, confused, and frustrated with the initial part of the event. As for the mob part of the event itself, consider increasing the amount of points given for killing the mobs. At how things are currently, only one time slot is winning Akash Invasion (9:30 Est) so only the people that can make it at that time can get the rewards for winning. We only win because we have 200 people on west and 100 people on east show up at that time. Even with that many people, we are cutting it close every time on getting the win. Listed below will be some ideas to make Akash invasion just better as a whole.

- Make Scrying Eyes, Void Compasses, and Arcane Spheres Respawn (Either make it respawn over and over non stop or do it 2x before mobs spawn at 31 minutes of peace remain, 26 minutes remaining, or at whatever time you see fit)
- Increase the points from killing Elite Mobs from 180 to 250

These changes seem small but it would greatly increase the QoL of the event/system itself and would help the player base as a whole enjoy it more. The event was something that was unwanted but you can change it to make it a better event. A more enjoyable sytem.

Last edited:
Can we increase the ucc size on eznan zephyr sails, it takes up only about 20% of the middle of the sail, compared to the larger size of growling zephyr sails.

Akasch Invasion quests - There are times where I had not gotten a single eye, sphere, or compass. The event simply wasn't designed for a server with as many players as AR. And you're out of your mind if you think I'm waking up early to go to more than 1 of these invasions per day for an event I've already been doing for over a year. There is a reason so many people quit retail because of this poorly designed event designed to milk you of your time and effort. You've done a nice job reducing the costs and increasing the buy cap per day but we really need multiple respawns of the initial quest interactables for a server of this magnitude. It is unacceptable that if you are picking your quests up you can arrive on the map only to find that all of them are already taken within the first minute because people already had their quests up from previous invasions or even previous days.

Back